Educational

Author Topic: Callaway  (Read 6250 times)

Scrapheap

Re: Callaway
« Reply #45 on: December 17, 2009, 06:04:25 PM »
TOW I meant, not TCO. Over what?

Why does she bother trying to act mature and stick to the moral highground when in reality she goes just as low? There's a usual cycle to her arguments:

10 Makes preachy post about some liberal bullshit.
20 If person disagrees, go to 30. If not, go back to 10.
30 Says you're wrong and you're dumb for having a different opinion.
40 If person diagrees again, go to 50. If not, go back to 10.
50 Keeps on saying the person is dumb, without explaining on why she thinks the person is wrong. Flings childish insults and ad homs.
60 If person reponds in any form, loop 50. If not, go to 70.
70 RETURN TO 10

:plus: for the reference to Apple Basic programming.  :lol: It's been 20 years since I've seen shit like that!  :laugh:

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #46 on: December 17, 2009, 06:05:50 PM »
oh and Bint and TOW are friends still afaik. At least as of yesterday. He left here for other reasons I think

Scrapheap

« Reply #47 on: December 17, 2009, 06:11:55 PM »
god you're retarded. The point is that we were gheying YOU. not yaying someone you were arguing with because we didn't have the guts to tell you we thought you were an ass to your face.  :duh:

So Callaway doesn't have the right to agree with other people?? GOD you're retarded.  :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha:

Trying to compare your systematic gheying campagn of me, to Callaway agreeing with others is a non-sequitur to say the least. Don't try logic Soph, you SUCK at it!!  :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha:

Oh, and you're still a liar :lies:

Scrapheap

« Reply #48 on: December 17, 2009, 06:14:37 PM »
BTW, nice job gheying me for "failure to understand your post" when I understood perfectly that you were making a non-sequitur.  :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha:

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #49 on: December 17, 2009, 06:16:22 PM »
 :yawn:

What's wrong with me gheying you whenever I see a post of yours? I find it funny because it annoys you so much, and hell you had been gheying Starbuline, who hasnt even posted here since summer 07. If we're gonna go into who uses the karma system the most retardedly, then I reckon you'd win there  :thumbup:

And again, the point is that Callaway clearly disagrees with the other person in these arguments, but never actually says it. She just agrees with the people who Do say it. That is the only problem I have.

Scrapheap

« Reply #50 on: December 17, 2009, 06:16:35 PM »
Are you done yet Soph??

You call others stupid in order to cover your own fucktardedness. Shut up while you're still behind you stupid cunt!!  :hahaha: :hahaha:  :hahaha:

How is that piece of sand in your vagina feeling right now??  :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha:

Scrapheap

« Reply #51 on: December 17, 2009, 06:18:46 PM »
What's wrong with me gheying you whenever I see a post of yours? I find it funny because it annoys you so much, and hell you had been gheying Starbuline, who hasnt even posted here since summer 07. If we're gonna go into who uses the karma system the most retardedly, then I reckon you'd win there  :thumbup:

I gheyed her 3 times to get your attention. You yayed her over a thousand times since she was here. Hypocrite much??  :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha:

Scrapheap

« Reply #52 on: December 17, 2009, 06:19:46 PM »
Come on CUNT!!! Lets see what you've got you whiny bitch!!!

Fucking COWARD!!!  :finger: :finger: :hahaha:

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #53 on: December 17, 2009, 06:21:30 PM »
I didn't yay her over a thousand times actually. I changed her karma to a certain number while I was admin. This was nearly two years ago and I haven't yayed her once since I'd been back, until you started gheying her. Pretty lame. :wanker:

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #54 on: December 17, 2009, 06:22:56 PM »
Again, you don't see to understand what I'm saying: I don't care if people yay me or ghey me - what I DO dislike, is when people clearly have a problem with someone and don't say it to their face. How does my gheying you make me a hypocrite there? I don't think you can accuse me of being too scared to say what I think

Scrapheap

« Reply #55 on: December 17, 2009, 06:23:56 PM »
You're still a fucking hypocrite.  :hahaha:

Scrapheap

« Reply #56 on: December 17, 2009, 06:29:07 PM »
Again, you don't see to understand what I'm saying: I don't care if people yay me or ghey me - what I DO dislike, is when people clearly have a problem with someone and don't say it to their face. How does my gheying you make me a hypocrite there? I don't think you can accuse me of being too scared to say what I think

AGAIN, YOU'RE MAKING A NON-SEQUITUR!! This is just a cheap attempt to misdirect the argument away from Starbilines karma.

This red-herring is yet another deceptive argument you seem so fond of. Would you just STFU already and admit that you're just trolling for the lulz??

Seriously, your lies are a bit too easy to see through.  :hahaha:

Scrapheap

« Reply #57 on: December 17, 2009, 06:31:21 PM »
I don't care if people yay me or ghey me.

:lies:

Well, that certianly explains why you gheyed  me 5 time for gheying you once.  :wanker: Fucking liar!! :lies:

Scrapheap

« Reply #58 on: December 17, 2009, 06:34:20 PM »
The liar has run off with her tail between her legs.  :hahaha:

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #59 on: December 17, 2009, 06:38:00 PM »
Heh, all this ghey bombing reminds me of the time Kosmo ghey bombed TCO to oblivion.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.