Educational

Author Topic: Callaway  (Read 6099 times)

Frolic_Fun

Re: Callaway
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2009, 03:44:28 PM »
When it comes to friends, I have to admit there's shit flung within both sides.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2009, 04:22:15 PM »
To some extent, I agree with you Shleed.  I believe it's possible that some of her friends have thrown a lot of shit at her and I just haven't noticed, but I haven't seen you throw shit at her to the same extent I have seen her throw it at you.

To me, she seems to cut off her friends too easily over relatively minor issues.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2009, 04:35:29 PM »
That last bit I have to agree with. Simple political differences can be sometimes enough or with my case, pointing out the fact that BPD people are trainwrecks in a humorous manner.

Scrapheap

« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2009, 05:59:51 PM »
At this point, I don't think I'd cross the street to piss on Bint if she was on fire.  :wanker: :yawn: :zzz:

edit: or Soph for that matter.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2009, 06:03:14 PM by Scrapheap »

Blasted

« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2009, 03:34:09 AM »
What's your problem with me, Bint?

My problem with you is that you shit all over people who used to be your friends.

My problem is that you prefer to stay schtum about things that annoy you and instead use karma to say what you truly think.  Now, I think that's cowardly as hell so I'm calling you out on it.

Which ex-friends do I shit all over exactly?  You know fuck all about my friendship with Shleed and why I'm not friends with him anymore.  Nor do I think my friendships are any of your business to be honest but if my behaviour is so despicable towards my friends then I want you to give me proof.  Use those dossier skills of yours and show me exactly who and how I shat all over please  ;)

Blasted

« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2009, 03:38:02 AM »
Also, get the fuck out of my callout dickheads  :zoinks:

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2009, 06:40:27 AM »
We can contribute here but if you move your callout the to Main Event, then we have to stay out of there.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Blasted

« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2009, 06:43:11 AM »
Ah, forgot how this works.  Funny how no one told Sir Les this when he tried to chuck me or Soph out of other callouts before.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #23 on: December 17, 2009, 06:59:33 AM »
Yes it is Sir Les' fault. Keep avoiding responsibility. Shit for Brains.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Blasted

« Reply #24 on: December 17, 2009, 07:12:01 AM »
Responsibility for what exactly?  I was only making an observation.  I know my brains are so superior to yours that you felt the need to capitalise the 'B' when referring to them.  Don't worry Les, I do pity your predicament greatly.  Really.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2009, 11:26:03 AM »
Responsibility? rofl wtf

We told you to fuck off out of here because you'd rpeviously told US to fuck off out of a call out thread.

God you have got to be one of the most retarded members on this site

Scrapheap

« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2009, 01:27:59 PM »
My problem is that you prefer to stay schtum about things that annoy you and instead use karma to say what you truly think. 

:LMAO::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

...and the winner for the Biggest Hypocrite in the Universe goes to...  :borg: The BintySoph Borg Collective!!!   :congrats:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #27 on: December 17, 2009, 02:11:51 PM »
You really should move this to the main callout area.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Blasted

« Reply #28 on: December 17, 2009, 02:21:29 PM »
My problem is that you prefer to stay schtum about things that annoy you and instead use karma to say what you truly think.  

:LMAO::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

...and the winner for the Biggest Hypocrite in the Universe goes to...  :borg: The BintySoph Borg Collective!!!   :congrats:

Still ignoring my posts very well I see   :lolhit:

I think I made it abundantly clear many a time that I think you're a twat, on the forum itself.

Scrapheap

« Reply #29 on: December 17, 2009, 03:44:37 PM »
I think I made it abundantly clear many a time that I think you're a twat,

The next time you have a "thought"... just let it go.  :lol:

:pwned: