Educational

Author Topic: Punkdrew v. Shleed  (Read 2817 times)

The_Chosen_One

Re: Punkdrew v. Shleed
« Reply #45 on: August 14, 2010, 11:44:01 PM »
Good to be back. Look's like here is the only place (of any worth) going.  :2thumbsup:

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #46 on: August 14, 2010, 11:44:51 PM »
Good to be back. Look's like here is the only place (of any worth) going.  :2thumbsup:

You were away for a long time!  :orly:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #47 on: August 14, 2010, 11:50:01 PM »

Yes a verrrrrrrry looooonnnng time. And as my PC back home in Victoria has gone to the great Pagan god of microprocessors, my only access is here in Townsville. So I'll be here until at least mid November.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #48 on: August 14, 2010, 11:50:59 PM »

Yes a verrrrrrrry looooonnnng time. And as my PC back home in Victoria has gone to the great Pagan god of microprocessors, my only access is here in Townsville. So I'll be here until at least mid November.

Excellent, get that post count up there!  :viking:

People forget.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #49 on: August 14, 2010, 11:52:01 PM »

Excellent, get that post count up there!  :viking:

Will do.  :headbang2:

P7PSP

« Reply #50 on: August 14, 2010, 11:52:33 PM »

I hope you can get a new one. I know you have limited finances so that would take some doing.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #51 on: August 14, 2010, 11:55:26 PM »

I hope you can get a new one. I know you have limited finances so that would take some doing.

Yeah, and considering I'd have to get a b/band connection as my dialup went west as well, it's gonna take a bit of doing. Bills, bills and more frigging bills - what do they think we are, ducks?

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #52 on: August 14, 2010, 11:56:04 PM »

R.I.P. old PC, may the  :fsm:  grant you a new one!

People forget.

P7PSP

« Reply #53 on: August 14, 2010, 11:58:04 PM »

Yeah, and considering I'd have to get a b/band connection as my dialup went west as well, it's gonna take a bit of doing. Bills, bills and more frigging bills - what do they think we are, ducks?
Yeah, broadband is better but it do cost more.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #54 on: August 15, 2010, 12:05:20 AM »

Yeah. Julia (our PM) promised us cheaper faster broadband, but if Abbott gets in next weekend, who knows? Back to quill pens and parchment, maybe.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #55 on: August 15, 2010, 12:08:26 AM »

Yeah. Julia (our PM) promised us cheaper faster broadband, but if Abbott gets in next weekend, who knows? Back to quill pens and parchment, maybe.

You'll have carrier pigeons, what are you complaining about?!  :zoinks:

People forget.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #56 on: August 15, 2010, 12:12:58 AM »

Only until Bill Lawry captures them and retrains them. Then they'll be shitting all over Tony Greig's scorecard.

(Twelth Man joke)

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #57 on: August 15, 2010, 12:14:21 AM »

Only until Bill Lawry captures them and retrains them. Then they'll be shitting all over Tony Greig's scorecard.

(Twelth Man joke)

That went right over my head! I guess it's Google time!  :blonde:

People forget.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #58 on: August 15, 2010, 12:16:46 AM »

(Twelth Man joke)

That went right over my head! I guess it's Google time!  :blonde:

12th Man - Billy Birmingham. Aust comedian from 1980s. Did cricket commentary sendups.