Author Topic: What is the dumbest thing you have ever done?  (Read 6622 times)

Offline mig29fulcrum

• Rookie (be kind to me)
Re: What is the dumbest thing you have ever done?
« Reply #30 on: November 05, 2006, 04:31:39 PM »
the dumbest thing that i ever did was when i was taking CSCI 1300 the first time during my college career we were giving an assignment to code an eye that the pupil will follow the mouse. i was so freaking out because of my executive dysfunction that i could not see where to even begin. so i took my friends program and stupidly changed my name and nothing else and i got caught that was the dubest thing that i have ever did
 :grrr:

Litigious

« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2006, 04:56:11 PM »
Sherry Lee Linscott! 

Hahaha, you actually wrote out the mean whore's name.   :green:

ozymandias

« Reply #32 on: November 05, 2006, 06:19:19 PM »
Sherry Lee Linscott! 

Hahaha, you actually wrote out the mean whore's name.   :green:

It was the least I could do!  It took me a long time to realize what an emo fool I had been!  Talk about wasted tears!  Oh well, 28 years later, I'm enjoying a vast upgrade in a woman! 8)

richard

« Reply #33 on: November 05, 2006, 06:31:56 PM »
i actually dressed up like a girl once and it wasn't halloween. thats the dumbest thing ive ever done

duncvis

« Reply #34 on: November 05, 2006, 06:34:08 PM »
i actually dressed up like a girl once and it wasn't halloween. thats the dumbest thing ive ever done

were you a pretty girl?

richard

« Reply #35 on: November 05, 2006, 06:37:12 PM »
were you a pretty girl?
no way, i mean i didnt look like a dike, more  like a really girlyboy :P

duncvis

« Reply #36 on: November 05, 2006, 06:44:39 PM »
Maybe thats the look emos go for, what with wearing their girlfriend's pants and all.

richard

« Reply #37 on: November 05, 2006, 06:48:37 PM »
yeah i guess. too bad i've never been emo in my life though, i dressed up like a girl for money $20 to be exact :laugh:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #38 on: November 06, 2006, 01:53:08 AM »
Maybe thats the look emos go for, what with wearing their girlfriend's pants and all.

They do that, too? :o
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

duncvis

« Reply #39 on: November 06, 2006, 03:41:08 AM »
I assume so, considering how girly they look and all their clothes seem to be too small. Having said which most of em are skinny little fuckers.  :green:

Litigious

« Reply #40 on: November 08, 2006, 01:56:32 PM »

It was the least I could do!  It took me a long time to realize what an emo fool I had been!  Talk about wasted tears!  Oh well, 28 years later, I'm enjoying a vast upgrade in a woman! 8)

It's illegal to do so in Sweden. But here it would be legally OK. Hm...have to think about that... :evillaugh: Of course they could put my name out as well but how many of them would visit an AS forum?

ozymandias

« Reply #41 on: November 08, 2006, 02:14:26 PM »

It's illegal to do so in Sweden. But here it would be legally OK. Hm...have to think about that... :evillaugh: Of course they could put my name out as well but how many of them would visit an AS forum?

It took me a minute to realize what you were saying!  An AS moment! :laugh:  Well, if she's out there and sees her name, she's more than welcome to put my name out there and why!  Tit for tat, so to speak.

A few years ago, I went thru and googled a lot of names from my past, men and women, bullies and lost friends, 98% of the time I got a match, not with her or another ex lover!  Whatever that means, who knows!

Litigious

« Reply #42 on: November 08, 2006, 02:19:38 PM »
Or maybe I might just post pics of one bitch or two. Then they wouldn't find it if they or someone else googled their names.  8)

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #43 on: July 29, 2010, 11:45:36 AM »
Come on, let's revive this excellent topic!  :2thumbsup:

ONE of the dumbest things I've done was to leave a can of cooking spray on a hot grill. I do get the CONCEPT that heating aerosol cans is dangerous, but I didn't apply it to
the particular situation I was in at work. Usually when I work on the grill, I use a pan of melted butter, not the cooking spray. So quite thoughtlessly I set the can down
on the hot grill, as I would have done with a pan of butter,  and left it unattended...the cook who was in charge that day found it and removed it,
otherwise I might not be here typing this now.  :-[
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline normal_impaired

• Elder
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #44 on: July 29, 2010, 12:36:39 PM »
Crack

I was drunk at a party one night and I really wanted to get high, but nobody had any weed.  Someone pulls out a crack pipe and says "you want a rip?"  I had blown lines of powder coke before so I figured it would be essentially the same, well as it turned out, I was somewhat right except that crack is next to useless and it hurts to inhale.

Another fun moment was tying the end of a 100 foot length of 22-gauge copper wire to a model rocket and shooting it off under the power lines, the result was a lightning bolt and the power going out throughout the whole town for about an hour.  Luckily I did it at a friend's house in a different town, and although I wish I videoed it, it's probably better that there was no evidence to lead the authorities to know who did it.  That was about 15 years ago.
Autism Speaks would like to remind you that you don't exist, because there are no Autistic adults and autistic children are too braindead to be able to use a computer.