Author Topic: Celticgoddess..  (Read 3933 times)

Celticgoddess

Re: Celticgoddess..
« Reply #30 on: December 21, 2009, 02:26:11 PM »
I don't see how jman did anything wrong.  ??? He paid me a compliment and that was cool. It's public knowledge on the board that I'm happily involved with someone and J doesn't have some secret ulterior motive. If someone doesn't agree with him about whether or not they like my pic, that's not his problem and I couldn't care less what that person thinks of me. Meh. Not a big deal.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #31 on: December 21, 2009, 02:29:12 PM »
I don't see how jman did anything wrong.  ??? He paid me a compliment and that was cool. It's public knowledge on the board that I'm happily involved with someone and J doesn't have some secret ulterior motive. If someone doesn't agree with him about whether or not they like my pic, that's not his problem and I couldn't care less what that person thinks of me. Meh. Not a big deal.

Besides, everybody thinks you look great in the picture except for one seemingly deranged troll you really wouldn't want to like it anyway.

Celticgoddess

« Reply #32 on: December 21, 2009, 02:31:58 PM »
thanks, callaway :)

Offline jman

• Road warrior pimpdaddy of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #33 on: December 21, 2009, 06:31:58 PM »

She's just displacing her anger on me because I am an easy target. I may have to cut her off if this shit continues.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #34 on: December 22, 2009, 02:02:19 AM »
Well I got to tell you all as much as I like to see the drama in this thread.....and I do. CG does look very attractive. Extremely. Probably the second best looking lady on the site. Then I am a little biased and I am sure Celtic "Smoking Hot" Goddess understands ;)
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #35 on: December 22, 2009, 05:52:07 AM »
Oh shut the fuck up, Fiona. ::)

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #36 on: December 22, 2009, 06:46:10 AM »
No. :zoinks:

Offline jman

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #37 on: December 22, 2009, 06:56:23 AM »
I don't see how jman did anything wrong.  ??? He paid me a compliment and that was cool. It's public knowledge on the board that I'm happily involved with someone and J doesn't have some secret ulterior motive. If someone doesn't agree with him about whether or not they like my pic, that's not his problem and I couldn't care less what that person thinks of me. Meh. Not a big deal.

This is the second time you've taken your anger out on me for no reason.

You have no right to take your anger out on me

She's just displacing her anger on me because I am an easy target. I may have to cut her off if this shit continues.

How exactly is not liking the idea of your thread TAKING MY ANGER OUT ON YOU? I am NOT angry. I have no reason to be ANGRY. my ANGER as you put it is not ANGER, its servere mental instability.

Cut me off? Do it. I don't have time for people who underestimate the seriousness of my mental problems and cut me off simply because they don't like what they're hearing.

I am calling you out on what happens in the wake of your lapdog threads. I am not attacking you because you're an "easy target". I would have said this if Shleed posted it, Les patterson posted it and had a track record of doing it a lot in the past.

Every thread like this you make ends up with the person getting bashed. Why don't you just PM the person instead of making a thread/public sideshow opening the person up to bashing? Celtic Goddess might not care. Be glad that she doesn't. But she isn't the first person this has happened with.

Threads like this a recipes for disaster and always have been.

Don't like what I have to say on your thread? Cut me off. Assume that my beaviour is totally about you. Assume that I'm in a stable state of mind and i'm just doing it to get kicks or something. Cut me off.
Don't be a friend who is there when someone actually NEEDS a friend because you're pissed off because you don't like their opinion.

If thats what this is. Cut me off.

Cut me off.

Or I'll have to do it for you.

At the moment I need real friends. Friends who understand the hell I am going through.

You only want to associate with stable poeple who say what you want to hear? Cut me off. I would rather be completely friendless than have friends who denounce me because i'm not their IDEAL STABLE idea of a friend.

I'm sorry.

I am never going to be a stable person. I am never going to be your ideal friend. If thats what you want, completley forget about me and stop contact with me and continue associating with CG and the other stable people from this site.

I am sorry I am not them.
I am sorry I can't conform to your ideal standards.

If you're mentally unstable then get help. I know I have done fucked up things in the past, but there was no reason to come on here and publicly flame me as this thread has nothing to do with you. Why are you holding a grudge against me?

If you were really that concerned about me bashing CG than you could have PMed her and/or talked me about it on msn or something. It's one thing to be opinionated, it's another to publicly bash your friend.

I accept your apology,but this cannot happen again. I know I am preaching to the choir, but you need to get a better handle on your emotions.

On another note, I am still very much attracted to you however I am not sure I'd want you as a girlfriend at this point as you seem to be emotional trainwreck. Yes everybody I know I am throwing bricks in glass houses, here   ::)

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #38 on: December 22, 2009, 07:00:18 AM »
On another note, I am still very much attracted to you however

:LMAO:

You've a better life than most of us Fiona, there's no point crying. Thankless eejit.

Offline jman

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #39 on: December 22, 2009, 07:17:12 AM »
It won't happen again jman.

Why? Because I've cut you off.

I've deleted you off MSN and facebook and now I'm putting you on ignore on this.

I am going to take this opportunity to pat myself on the back for the way I handled fionurr's little outburst.  :lol:

Offline jman

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #40 on: December 22, 2009, 07:18:05 AM »
On another note, I am still very much attracted to you however

:LMAO:

You've a better life than most of us Fiona, there's no point crying. Thankless eejit.

shleed, funneh

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • TURN UP THE SIGNAL-WIPE OUT THE NOISE
« Reply #41 on: December 22, 2009, 07:35:04 AM »
Trust me, Fiona. From someone who tried to flame this board and piss off my friends--you. don't. want. to. do. this.  

I know it's hard to handle stuff when you've lost the plot like I did, but better sooner than later.

You can respond here, PM me or put me on Ignore.

I hope you feel better soon. And I think you do, too.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2009, 07:36:45 AM by punkdrew »
Alex179: Everything that is living is dying.   It will stop dying when it is dead.
"Earth is the cradle of Humanity. But one cannot live in a cradle forever."--Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
The law is the law. Rules are rules. God is God. A is A. Black is black. I want my baby back.

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #42 on: December 22, 2009, 07:37:38 AM »
I also highly recommend DJO's Trek parodies. You can find them in Games in "make someone laugh."
Alex179: Everything that is living is dying.   It will stop dying when it is dead.
"Earth is the cradle of Humanity. But one cannot live in a cradle forever."--Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
The law is the law. Rules are rules. God is God. A is A. Black is black. I want my baby back.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #43 on: December 22, 2009, 07:44:31 AM »
Now we can talk about Celtic "smoking hot" Goddess?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #44 on: December 22, 2009, 07:45:57 AM »
You first, sir.