Educational

Author Topic: I call out anyone here...  (Read 1624 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: I call out anyone here...
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2009, 05:11:04 AM »
You win? What? You are an attention whore, a drama queen, a manipulator in a board of socially illiterate people. You are good when you want to be appreciated, whiny when you want sympathy, sycophantic and/or manipulating when you want to build up your relationships with other and when you are "self-destructive" you will shit on everyone and everything and treat it all with no respect. To degrees this has been you the whole time you have been here. You go through friendship after friendship. Your inability to resolve anything and your ability to cast shadows everywhere when the spotlight comes on you means you will always do whatever you like, without accountability for your actions.
This callout is another manipulating stunt. It means fuck all and everyone here knows it.
I don't much care what "phase" you are in right now. Good phase, whiny phase, nasty phase, all the same - poisonous personality as a whole.
I call it how I see it. You are a nasty little piece of poison on this forum and will continue to be. Sure you will be alright occasionally for a stretch but you are what you are and you don't give a shit. Not about others here. Bint's swimming pool to piss in with impunity. We are supposed to ignore it drift further to the end of the pool, get out, give up our fun, wait for the urine to dissipate, ignore your laughter and act all timid and pretend nothing happened.
Fuck that. I will snipe at you whenever I see fault and I don't care how you try to promote this pronouncement or the behaviour from me. I accept my behaviour and hold myself accountable for it all.

There Bint, is that what you are after?

(Oh is this where you go to Aspie Chaos whining to Cal in a thread there called "Cal" and asking him to come here and kick my arse like you and Milla did earlier? No? Manipulator)
« Last Edit: December 07, 2009, 05:23:03 AM by Sir_Les_Patterson »
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Blasted

« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2009, 05:15:34 AM »
TL;DR

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2009, 05:27:42 AM »
TL;DR

Much as I expected. This thread was not to gain understanding or resolve issues or contest a thing.
Was purely manipulation. You were just wanting us to watch you dance around with your tongue out at us.
As I say..."Fuck that".
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Blasted

« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2009, 05:45:06 AM »
I don't see why I should discuss this any further than its needed.  You made it pretty clear you will continue to snipe at me whatever I say, so screw you up the arse with a shovel.

As for the thread on AspieChaos, I don't post there and if you paid attention, you would have noticed that I did post in that thread once but only to tell Cal to get over to ZOMG and sort out Scrapheap's pollution.  Nice try though.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2009, 06:20:49 AM »
 :lol:

whining to Cal?

It was actually me who mdae that thread, but anyway, it wasn't asking him to come over here to help us kick your ass (neither did I ask milla for "help" either - I showed her a post of yours which I thought she'd find funny - I do that with lots of things)

I told Cal to come back here becuase I thought he would enjoy the drama, not because I thought either of us needed any help

How does she go "through friendship after friendship" btw? Yeah she's fallen out with people who she used to be friends with, but if you look at it properly, you'll probably find that had a lot to do with the other person being a shitty friend

I also think it's interesting that you almost played the AS card there with the whole "socially illiterate" thing... Why don't you just go the whole way and tell her to fucking off, the big nasty NT  :zoinks:

I mean come on, socially illiterate and drama-queen/manipulator/attention-whore are hardly mutually exclusive now, are they? Plenty of aspies fit those descriptions too. And I could sit here and pick apart all your long posts full of snarky comments and sneaky insults and say that's kinda shitty because I often misunderstand those thing myself. To me, you seempretty manipulaive yourself, but then maybe I'm just misunderstanding you because I'm socially illiterate

You're really pathetic Les, following her around replying to posts she made days ago (no I don't mean this thread). You're the same age as my dad yet you're even more childish than I am when it comes to forum arguments

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2009, 07:15:23 AM »
So hard to pick you two apart. You both post the same and seem to post together.

It was a whine to Cal. You don't need to tell me what was there I read it too.

As for me manipulating? I don't think you even believe that. I take a straightforward and honest approach. I am opinionated and not delicate but honest. Hell I don't shirk from what I say or ask for people to defend me or any of that shit.

Rest of what you posted was blah worthy.

I post to what I feel like as I see it and many time the amount of posts hide a thread and a single post will bump the thread back to the top of unread posts list. I see it I react to it. Don't like it? Too bad for you I guess.

Blasted

« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2009, 08:41:16 AM »
You don't need to tell me what was there I read it too.

Yeah and we all know how much your reading comprehension sucks  ::)

Hell I don't shirk from what I say or ask for people to defend me or any of that shit.

I don't ask Soph or anyone to defend me here and neither does he. 

I take a straightforward and honest approach.

I just saw a pig fly!  It wore a sparkly pink tutu  :o

Blasted

« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2009, 09:01:03 AM »
Also, you're a tosspot fairycake  :thumbup:

Celticgoddess

« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2009, 09:29:53 AM »
*pokes her head in*

Pssst....what does TL DR mean?

Blasted

« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2009, 09:32:09 AM »
Too long; didn't read :P 

Scrapheap

« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2009, 10:46:07 AM »
I thought it was over now? :-\

Yes, it's over. I put the BintySoph Borg Collective on ignore.   :hahaha:

Binty is just a neurotic attention whore who doesn't know when to STFU.  :grrr:

I think she needs to be blabberized.  :police:

I think it's quite ironic how you call bint an attention whore when you've done your fair share of attention seeking posts yourself.

If you want an example of what I am talking about go look at your posts on the board "What is intensity2?"

It's a matter of quantitiy. Everyone tries to get attention ON OCCASION! Bint's attention whoring is non-stop. Although it's difficult to DX someone online, this is one of the behavioral charechteristics of Histrionic Personality Disorder.

Scrapheap

« Reply #26 on: December 07, 2009, 10:51:38 AM »
*pokes her head in*

Pssst....what does TL DR mean?

It means Binty has the attention span of a goldfish!! :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Blasted

« Reply #27 on: December 07, 2009, 10:55:22 AM »
HUR HUR HUR

I thought it was meant to be "over" with you sticking me on ignore? :moon:  Bet ya still read my posts here though  :zoinks:

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #28 on: December 07, 2009, 11:51:25 AM »
Straightforward and honest? ha!

Straightforward? FUCK no Take one look at one of your rambly incoherent posts. Honest? I don't buy that either

There's one of two things going on here. Either you're a lying prick, or your dumb as fuck. Actually possibly both. I'll let you choose, seeing as I'm in a good mood

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #29 on: December 07, 2009, 05:17:33 PM »
Too long; didn't read :P 
It's not the length, it's the thickness.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.