Educational

Author Topic: What are you not doing right now...  (Read 14511 times)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Re: What are you not doing right now...
« Reply #435 on: January 19, 2007, 06:28:53 PM »

I get constipated by rubarb cream.

And peanuts?

No, not by peanuts.

What about the time you ate a pile of peanuts and had difficulty getting them out, but your anus did not bleed?  You weren't constipated then?

It was painful, beacuse they were so hard, but I didn't have difficulty with the shitting itself, to put it bluntly.   :-[

Did you not chew them?

I did, but I ate almost a kilo, and one kilo of peanuts hurts to shit out, even thoroughly chewed.

So, your mouth is a better swallower than your anus is a shitter? Could it be that your anus wants to do a little swallowing of its own?

:laugh:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #436 on: January 19, 2007, 06:32:22 PM »
up one post  :LMAO:
Misunderstood.

Graelwyn

« Reply #437 on: January 19, 2007, 06:47:46 PM »
I usually get constipated a day or two before I get my period, but that's insane as I got my last one on the 2nd or 3rd and cannot possibly get one this early...yet my boobs are sore and everything too. I don't get it...  :-\

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #438 on: January 19, 2007, 06:54:51 PM »
why are blackberries so high in fiber?

It could be that it's the quantity that is misleading, since the quantity of one cup is quite a large amount of blackberries. Some of the other quantities listed are more reasonable, for instance, it lists "five dates" or "ten grapes". A whole cup of blackberries at one setting would give a normal person what my father called the "Quick Step". You learn to step quick after eating that many or you will never make it.

I found a dietery link with a table showing a separation of the soluble fiber amount from the insoluble amount. It will add another piece to the puzzle.

Scroll to the middle of the page for a table comparing fiber content in even more foods
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #439 on: January 19, 2007, 06:59:20 PM »

Sorry. Couldn't resist. I'm sure the cost will be high ...

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #440 on: January 19, 2007, 07:03:10 PM »
I usually get constipated a day or two before I get my period, but that's insane as I got my last one on the 2nd or 3rd and cannot possibly get one this early...yet my boobs are sore and everything too. I don't get it...  :-\

It's your body "clearing itself" in preparation for meeting the guy you have a crush on. You have been obsessing over him a bit, lately. Your natural processes seem to be working fine.

8)

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #441 on: January 19, 2007, 07:14:41 PM »

It could be that it's the quantity that is misleading, since the quantity of one cup is quite a large amount of blackberries. Some of the other quantities listed are more reasonable, for instance, it lists "five dates" or "ten grapes". A whole cup of blackberries at one setting would give a normal person what my father called the "Quick Step". You learn to step quick after eating that many or you will never make it.

I found a dietery link with a table showing a separation of the soluble fiber amount from the insoluble amount. It will add another piece to the puzzle.

Scroll to the middle of the page for a table comparing fiber content in even more foods

I can eat far more than that with no digestive problems.  I'll often graze on wild blackberries (brambles here) when they're in season, and can make a full meal out of them with absolutely no ill effects beyond feeling full for a bit and needing a piss.  Other berries don't give me problems either.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #442 on: January 19, 2007, 07:15:41 PM »
I am not showering, and I need one of those after a good workout.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #443 on: January 19, 2007, 07:17:20 PM »

It's your body "clearing itself" in preparation for meeting the guy you have a crush on. You have been obsessing over him a bit, lately. Your natural processes seem to be working fine.

8)

And in his corner, he'll be wanking away so that his sperm will be fresh and virile and well able for the task at hand.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Litigious

« Reply #444 on: January 19, 2007, 07:28:42 PM »

Sorry. Couldn't resist. I'm sure the cost will be high ...

Yes, I'm planning a terrible revenge right now.  :explode:

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #445 on: January 19, 2007, 07:42:06 PM »

I can eat far more than that with no digestive problems.  I'll often graze on wild blackberries (brambles here) when they're in season, and can make a full meal out of them with absolutely no ill effects beyond feeling full for a bit and needing a piss.  Other berries don't give me problems either.

I said a normal person, Peter. :laugh:

You're also talking about native brambles, which you are used to, apparently. Most people who I know to be heavy meat eaters, like my dad was, could never eat many fruits. I would not be surprised to find a connection, there.

Brambles don't grow everywhere, either. They are truly foreign food to some people. I don't have a problem with berries, either, but apples I do. If I eat more than a whole apple, raw, I am in danger of contracting the Quick Step. Other fruits in any quantity ... no problem. It's just something about raw apples.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2007, 07:43:55 PM by DirtDawg »

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #446 on: January 19, 2007, 07:55:37 PM »
I said a normal person, Peter. :laugh:

You're also talking about native brambles, which you are used to, apparently. Most people who I know to be heavy meat eaters, like my dad was, could never eat many fruits. I would not be surprised to find a connection, there.

Brambles don't grow everywhere, either. They are truly foreign food to some people. I don't have a problem with berries, either, but apples I do. If I eat more than a whole apple, raw, I am in danger of contracting the Quick Step. Other fruits in any quantity ... no problem. It's just something about raw apples.

My daughter used to have that problem with apple juice.

Blackberries have lots of seeds, which are eaten.  Maybe that is one reason that they are high in fiber.

Litigious

« Reply #447 on: January 19, 2007, 07:59:14 PM »
I'm not sleeping.  :(

Graelwyn

« Reply #448 on: January 19, 2007, 07:59:27 PM »

8)

And in his corner, he'll be wanking away so that his sperm will be fresh and virile and well able for the task at hand.

Lol, I wish. I cannot imagine him wanking with any vision of my in his mind, from his behaviour. Mind, he is playing silly buggers with me right now. For 2 days, he totally changed his routine and was hardly around. Last night, he came into the store and gave me a smug look....he walked out just 5 minutes later, grinning as he walked out. And today, he kept passing me in aisles, and I caught him peeking down the seafood aisle I was in when I had only just passed him further back along another aisle! I mean, hell, what is it with this man? It is like a little boy.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #449 on: January 19, 2007, 10:35:49 PM »

8)

Lol, I wish. I cannot imagine him wanking with any vision of my in his mind, from his behaviour. Mind, he is playing silly buggers with me right now. For 2 days, he totally changed his routine and was hardly around. Last night, he came into the store and gave me a smug look....he walked out just 5 minutes later, grinning as he walked out. And today, he kept passing me in aisles, and I caught him peeking down the seafood aisle I was in when I had only just passed him further back along another aisle! I mean, hell, what is it with this man? It is like a little boy.
He might be a little boy, in many ways. You may have to trip him up and fall under him.

:laugh: