Author Topic: Bint and Soph  (Read 3286 times)

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Bint and Soph
« Reply #75 on: December 07, 2009, 08:45:49 PM »
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #76 on: December 12, 2009, 07:09:24 PM »
jman is that u?

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #77 on: February 20, 2010, 08:35:51 PM »
Misunderstood.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #78 on: February 20, 2010, 08:59:22 PM »
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #79 on: February 20, 2010, 09:12:56 PM »
Seeing that you still spam like a borg, there's no point in trying to call you out as separate entities. If I didn't have your IPs there'd be no way to know who's who, these days. You're both equally boring, equally without substance, and you both do your damnedest to bring this place down. You're littering the place with spam (no, those P impersonations in Free for All aren't funny or clever in any way) and boring the hell out of just about everyone here. I usually like dogs but you've made me want to poison Soph's little critter and hope that Bint would go back to the pills cos she made more sense when high.

What the fuck is your problem?

:thumbdn:

Can I ask why you permitted them to have additional profiles here?

I ask this because when I had probs logging in some months back, I tried to register in a different name to see if it worked and you contacted me directly to ask why I was creating a new profile.

« Last Edit: February 20, 2010, 09:20:14 PM by Eclair »

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #80 on: February 21, 2010, 01:44:35 AM »
Seeing that you still spam like a borg, there's no point in trying to call you out as separate entities. If I didn't have your IPs there'd be no way to know who's who, these days. You're both equally boring, equally without substance, and you both do your damnedest to bring this place down. You're littering the place with spam (no, those P impersonations in Free for All aren't funny or clever in any way) and boring the hell out of just about everyone here. I usually like dogs but you've made me want to poison Soph's little critter and hope that Bint would go back to the pills cos she made more sense when high.

I ask this because when I had probs logging in some months back, I tried to register in a different name to see if it worked and you contacted me directly to ask why I was creating a new profile.

???

As far as I can tell Bint and Soph currently have one profile each, Eclair.  They have had other profiles in the past but those were deleted in the past either by them or at their request.

Both of them change their usernames often, though.  Also they impersonated several people in the Free For All when it was open to guest posts. 

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #81 on: February 21, 2010, 01:49:40 AM »

???

As far as I can tell Bint and Soph currently have one profile each, Eclair.  They have had other profiles in the past but those were deleted in the past either by them or at their request.

Both of them change their usernames often, though.  Also they impersonated several people in the Free For All when it was open to guest posts. 

Yep, OK, get what you are saying. Vaguely remember that you can change your screen name when you log on or something. Forget....really never used it....I think once when we all went spam crazy and changed our names.

Thanks for clarifying. Forget some of the usability options on the website.