Author Topic: I'm gonna call you out as well you little bitch  (Read 5061 times)

Offline The Member Formerly Known As Sophist

• Too Eliter for the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • I am what I am and that's all what I am.
    • Gestalt: An Autism Forum
Re: I'm gonna call you out as well you little bitch
« Reply #75 on: November 29, 2009, 12:24:48 PM »
Soph, are you transgendered? Every pic I've seen you in, you look male.

--Unless I've totally missed the boat and have never realized you're female. (Mean that seriously, not to take a hit at you. Sometimes hard to tell sex on the net.)
Flibbit.

Offline The Member Formerly Known As Sophist

• Too Eliter for the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • I am what I am and that's all what I am.
    • Gestalt: An Autism Forum
« Reply #76 on: November 29, 2009, 12:26:07 PM »
PS- Can we wrap up the BitchFest soon? The Sex subforum is getting rather underposted lately (with posts other than dog pics)...
Flibbit.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #77 on: November 29, 2009, 12:32:25 PM »
I knew I was right  8)

Send my love to Pea when you mail the nudes  :thumbup:

Huh?

Scrapheap

« Reply #78 on: November 29, 2009, 01:28:22 PM »
 :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker:

Blasted

« Reply #79 on: November 29, 2009, 04:42:43 PM »

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #80 on: November 29, 2009, 04:45:19 PM »

Blasted

« Reply #81 on: November 29, 2009, 04:50:06 PM »

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #82 on: November 29, 2009, 05:38:07 PM »

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #83 on: November 29, 2009, 05:45:00 PM »
^ Yeah

I dunno if they show it outside the UK, but did anyone here watch Louis Thereoux's (sp?) documentary on phelps et al?

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #84 on: November 29, 2009, 06:08:18 PM »
^ Yeah

I dunno if they show it outside the UK, but did anyone here watch Louis Theroux's (sp?) documentary on phelps et al?
Yup was pretty interesting.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #85 on: November 30, 2009, 01:14:00 AM »
PS- Can we wrap up the BitchFest soon? The Sex subforum is getting rather underposted lately (with posts other than dog pics)...
Am looking forward to your new topics. I don't post much in threads there but I like to read them. ;)
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Lemon Aguilera

• lemonese pudding
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #86 on: November 30, 2009, 01:55:20 AM »
"the dreams we dream together become reality" - John Lemon

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #87 on: December 01, 2009, 05:38:53 AM »

1. Probably not anyone we give a shit about.
2. I'm hardly destroying the board becuase I'm spammy and argue with people I dislike.
3  Not very intense if you can't handle that, is it?

4. So anyone who ever disagrees with odeon is in the wrong? Go and suck his cock some more Les

5. I did the dog spam because of your constant comments about me posting too many pics of my dog. I found it funny myself. Yes, I realise it probably annoyed a lot of other people, but I]m sure it didn't take them long to get rid of the posts.

6. What's wrong with attacking members on the board if they attack me first? I never attacked his wife personally. I've never even seen a picture of her. I said the kinda woman who'd go for him is probably not the kinda woman I'd want, but that I could get a woman like that if I wanted

7. Says who?

8. And any pics I posted of my dog before then were not spam. I might post them a lot, yes. But it wasn't spam until then.

9. Because transphobia is a real problem. And the double standards are sickening - you wouldn't have got away with a post like that aimed at someone's race or even sexuality.

10. Yes I am transgendered. What does sexuality have to do with this? When were we even talking about sexuality? But for the record yes I am perfectly comfortable with my sexuality.

11. Are you really this stupid? Of course it's different when you say it to someone who IS actually transgendered, because it's nothing but a joke if you say it to anyone else. Calling me a girl or princess etc etc doesn't bother me (although I do find it kind of childish I admit) - what about that massive long trans post you made on zomg though? That wasn't just taking the piss. That was downright nasty. Bullying imo. Crossed the line.

12. You can call me a girl and she all you like. A lot of people on these sites do. Actually a lot of people IRL do as well, so that doesn't get at me. What does bother me is the transphobia in general, as even if it;s aimed at me directly, it's about trans people in general, and the way it was written was pretty fucking disgusting really

13. Never said other people didn't. I don;t think it;s right to try and trigger people's mental illnesses no matter who or what they are. Nothing about ME personally.

14. Why would I play the victim? I don't give ashit what most the people here think about me, so what would I get out of that? I say it how I see it, and if you interpret that as me playing the vitcim then ok. Lie though? Give me an example. Yeah, back up what you say, bitch.

15. I'm not gonna spam any more like that. I will still post pictures of my dog if I want to. Try and stop me.
Most of the people on this site are on your "side" with this and aren't gonna change their mind.

16. lmfao Holy shit you still don't even understand that do you? Even after we explained it to you? Who the fuck has ever said pansexuality means not being attracted to the "bodily form"??!v :lol:

17. Pansexuality means  the ability to like men, women, male, female, trans, intersex etc, regardless of sex or gender. Not regardless of how they look at all.

1. Well that makes all the difference.  ::)

2. Very melodramatic Soph. I am not thinking you are but I think this place is not better for it, in any case.

3. Oh I think I handle you well enough. You seem to under-estimate people. (We will get to that)

4. No. Anyone would puts this place at risk and carries on like a dickhead about how it is unimportant is wrong. Nothing to do with "disagreeing with Odeon" or "sucking Odeon's dick", huh? Hell of a sidestepping of the issue or maybe you are just retarded.  ??? (Yeah this is some of the respect for the forum thing again)

5. Yeah Soph. You found it funny and don't give a shit about others. That is really swell. I get that. Doesn't take others long to clean up your mess? Provided they should have to in the first place. Why not just take a dump on your parent's living room floor and then say, it did annoy at the time but they could clean it up quickly enough and it was a bit of fun, I don't know why they are still mad? Respect huh?

6. Oh Ok TigerGirl attacked you? Point it out, I would love to see it. (Yes the attacks YOU made on women that might be interested in Phlex were not about unknown potential maybes. His is married and married to a member of the forum and the comments you made about such a girl implicate her by fact that she IS THE woman his is with). Phlex was not attacking you. He was disagreeing with stupid posts you were making on stupid topics. Trying to get the board's opinion that Animals are better than Humans? Of course people are going to disagree. Nothing to do with taking my side or attacking you. So why did you attack TigerGirl and what did SHE do to you to deserve it? Don't evade this one. It is rather important. (Respect?)

7. You ought to know the answer to this Soph.  :dunce:

8. Posting a LOT of dog pics is spam (Unless on a dog forum rather than an Aspie forum then I guess go nuts)

9. Transphobia? Why bring that into it? So your gender is out of bounds? Anything else out of bounds? What about your age? Sexuality? Intelligence? Maturity? Sexuality? Nationality? Preferences for sporting teams? Shall we in fact never post a difference of opinions? Please let me know where in Intensity the line ought to be draw so none of us have a moral platform to claim such terrible discrimination.

10. So there we go you are comfortable with being transgendered and with your sexuality and therefore the posts I made on such are fine. No having it both ways Soph. Oh Bint said the post on Zomgaspies was hilarious so it must be true, right?

11. No I am not stupid and Calling you the incorrect gender is no different in my book. If I call you a girl when you are a transgendered man then you are a man that I am calling a girl. Same difference. If you are sensitive that is your issue. Try it with me. I am a male by gender and I identify as such. Call me ....I dunno "Lady Les" and see how much reaction you get. What does that tell you?
Oh you COULD call my post me bullying you. If we are to talk of bullying let's put it into some relevance. Imagine Zomgaspies as the schoolyard setting. You and Bint and Buttcoffee are bitching (in a schoolgirl huddle) and laughing at Les and teasing him and he is teasing back. Back and forth they exchange insults. OK. Now Les decides to even things and walks up to the smug trio and grabs Soph's pants and dacks her and laughs. Suddenly the schoolgirl clique is not so smug, and is crying foul. No more fun."
That is what I saw. You were harping on about how Pathetic I was and I threw that out as a retort. Suddenly I have "crossed the line and bullied" Bullshit.

12. Again it got the reaction I was after. Words are just words. Dress it up any way you like the concepts don't change. I was calling you on being a girl and you aren't. If that is the basis for an insult regardless of how evocative, it is a baseless concept and flawed. You seem to agree it is and yet you give it power by allowing the reaction you gave. Your choice. Yeah some people are Transgender, some people are Transphobic. Who cares. It has little to do with the insult and I don't know why you keep trying to drag Transphobia into it. I was attacking you and I did on many levels and with many aspects of you and it is not all about belief or inherent truth but very much what gets a reaction from Soph. I succeeded.

13. Who is "trying to trigger someone's mental illness"? I was taking piss out of you for having OCD. That is the extent of that plan. What the fuck are you talking about me trying to trigger someone's mental illness.  :violin:

14. You take little responsibility for things. You back Bint over her bullshit and you try at every point and turn to minimise your role in things. But hey have a look here for an example. In response to my "How did the fight get from Zomgaspies to here initially?" Odeon said "Good question. I didn't know it had started on ZOMG until recently." and what did you reply? "I don't know but I thought everyone wanted to end this shit now?" You knew. You lied. Again. Why? To dodge responsibility? Minimise your part? Avoid further fighting? Who cares? You lied. Bitch :P

15.  I am not "going to stop you"  :lol: Never said I would. Melodrama again.

16. I know what it means and I know what rattles your cage. Guess what I like saying best.  ;D

17. No shit Soph but throwing that at you is unlikely to get you frothing at the mouth or jumping up on a soapbox and making an ass of yourself. What do I enjoy more. Have you not honestly worked out this already.  :rofl:

I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #88 on: December 01, 2009, 05:41:49 AM »
I thought we'd all decided to end this ages ago, but clearly not :congrats:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #89 on: December 01, 2009, 05:50:39 AM »
Read what I said everywhere. All in the callout threads and not spread across the board.

"Most of the people on this site are on your "side" with this and aren't gonna change their mind. "

Found this particularly amusing in an emo kind of a way  :violin:

Now if I have this right.

Les started it.
Les was "picking on two teenagers"
Les was being immature
Les apologises for jack
Les doesn't deny the claims of what he said
Les used personal information
Les attacked "untouchable subjects"

Why would people be on my side?  :zoinks:
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap