Educational

Author Topic: I hope Les has another heart attack soon  (Read 12650 times)

Online renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: I hope Les has another heart attack soon
« Reply #375 on: December 06, 2009, 02:26:21 AM »
lol My mum thinks I wear guys clothes coz of sensory stuff as well. She thinks most stuf is down to my AS though
So does my mum now. It seems really weird after getting told off for years about stuff I did.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #376 on: December 06, 2009, 04:31:47 AM »
The binary view gender is flawed and false. I tried to explain that. But it seems some people just don't get it.

Yes you seem to be hanging onto this concept and lecturing us on how we are not getting it.
It is fantastic that you understand the concept that there is not fixed roles within the genders. There is flux and diversity and individualism between both. But then I have not said that and as much as you tout this line over and over ("explaining it over and over") I and others are not disputing it so I fail to see why you should felt obliged to get on your soapbox and lecture us on shit we understand already and don't question.

I am thinking this is some fallback position. "They (Non-transgender people) don't get it (what transgender means or feels like or anything else). I am sick of explaining it (rehashing irrelevances to what is being questioned, in order to try to taint the questionee with a false intolerance)"

This is not that subtle GA. You have stated your opinion on transgender issues and that is fine and you have shown great over-sensitivity which is fine. You are probably researched and have an educated opinion. That doesn't mean you have the only opinion worth considering does it? Seriously? That does not mean that any talk negatively or positively needs your endorsement or that if they are different from yours that the other person is intolerant or ignorant. Right?

OK let's try this on GA. You ARE over-sensitive and in an over-reaction to defending all transgendered people from the horrible transphobic comments. You are seeing Binary attitudes to gender stereotyping where they don't exist, and intolerance and bigotry where it does not exist.

Why?

You are too willing to condemn me and others who are not transgendered. You are making this an issue of transgender vs non-trangendered and on one side your opinion: clever tolerant, and all-knowing and on the other, binary, intolerance and ignorance. There is a word and it isn't nice. Tell me what it is GA. (This type of mental them and us bias).
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #377 on: December 06, 2009, 04:38:03 AM »
Or as likely, substitute it with another kind. Because advocating against prejudice by resorting to prejudice itself, only transfers the problem and doesn't eliminate it.

But that's the thing, that's all people can do.

Take bint for example, has naive notions of peace, equality, tolerance and love... but she herself is just as close minded, prejudiced and moronic as the people she stands against. If people tell her off for being skinny, she goes into a retarded rant on why you're stupid and on why she should be accepted.... then take the piss out of people who are fat cunts but adovcate the same thing she's advocating: tolerance and acceptance. Talk about double standards.

If she is going to play the open minded game like all other liberal retards, then she is in no position to defend transgenderism and all other things she believes in because of the fact that she is far from "open minded". I am not saying I'm open minded either, but I am basically saying that no one is open minded. She might aswell vote for the BNP, It's not going to make a difference. :orly:

« Last Edit: December 06, 2009, 04:42:59 AM by Shleed O'Bollox »

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #378 on: December 06, 2009, 05:00:26 AM »
:santa:

Blasted

« Reply #379 on: December 06, 2009, 06:47:20 AM »
I've always admitted I'm sizist, don't see how that is me being a hypocrite ;)

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #380 on: December 06, 2009, 06:51:49 AM »
God help ye'. :zoinks:

Blasted

« Reply #381 on: December 06, 2009, 06:53:14 AM »
At least I won't be the one getting a heart attack/diabetes due to my obesity in a coupla years   :zoinks:

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #382 on: December 06, 2009, 06:56:40 AM »
Good for you. :thumbup:

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #383 on: December 06, 2009, 07:30:02 AM »
At least I won't be the one getting a heart attack/diabetes due to my obesity in a coupla years   :zoinks:

But if you are too thin, you heart muscle atrophies. so lose/lose with fat vs thin.

Blasted

« Reply #384 on: December 06, 2009, 08:20:33 AM »

But if you are too thin, you heart muscle atrophies. so lose/lose with fat vs thin.

Good thing I'm not too thin then  :thumbup:

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #385 on: December 06, 2009, 09:00:31 AM »

You will get probably get heart disease at an early age because of your smoking.

My aunt has always been very thin and she became a diabetic when she was 14.  Diabetes may be in part an autoimmune disease, so you could become diabetic as well.

Blasted

« Reply #386 on: December 06, 2009, 09:05:59 AM »
Oh fuck off Callaway

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #387 on: December 06, 2009, 09:20:25 AM »

You will get probably get heart disease at an early age because of your smoking.

And various lung problems.

You're as unhealthy as I am, we'll probably die at the same time. :zoinks:

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #388 on: December 06, 2009, 11:19:19 AM »
And I'm extremely healthy in terms of fitness and lifestyle but I'm such a stress ball that I'll probably either die of a heart attack or spontaneosuly combust before I'm 40.  We're all fucked.  Hooray!!!
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #389 on: December 06, 2009, 02:48:03 PM »

My aunt has always been very thin and she became a diabetic when she was 14.  Diabetes may be in part an autoimmune disease, so you could become diabetic as well.

Bad news. Bint is going down.  :'( Such a nice girl too.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap