Educational

Author Topic: I hope Les has another heart attack soon  (Read 12504 times)

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: I hope Les has another heart attack soon
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2009, 02:28:01 PM »
I'll admit this thread and the looking like a paedo comment are bad taste.

But tbh he needs a dose of his own medicine. I was gettong bored of acting like an adult arguing with a child here. It's much more entertaining to act like a child back.

Blasted

« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2009, 02:32:00 PM »
Everyone is acting in poor taste here the sooner its over the better

It could have ended much quicker you know.  We sure as hell didn't prolong this or make it mean and vindictive in the first place.

Although I do agree, it is getting tiring and I would prefer it to be over really.

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2009, 12:42:37 AM »
At least I'm attacking HIM, and not making disgusting little posts about a dog.

I would never have said anything like if he hadn't been asking for it all along. tbh I don't give a shit if he dies or not.

His posts about Lily are worse than anything I could say to HIM

Maybe he should start attacking ME again instead of my dog

No, he can't do that anymore because he's realised that personal attacks on me alone aren't gonne win anything

And stfu PPK - Les was the one with all the personal attacks. I sat back for fucking ages and never made any sick attacks on him personally though and no one gave him shit for what he did, did they? Now all of a sudden I give him some back (although nothing manipulative like his were) and everyone's all SHOCK, HORROR!

whatever. Les is a filthy little scrotum and nothing Ive said to him (including this thread) is as nasty and disgusting as the things he's said to me and Bint

Fuck you are full of shit. I'm not attacking you anywhere as much as Les is, but you chose it upon yourself to make remarks about my wife, who has done nothing to you. She's a member here, why don't attack her directly, if you have the balls.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2009, 12:50:05 AM »

I would never have said anything like if he hadn't been asking for it all along. tbh I don't give a shit if he dies or not.

No, he can't do that anymore because he's realised that personal attacks on me alone aren't gonne win anything

And stfu PPK - Les was the one with all the personal attacks. I sat back for fucking ages and never made any sick attacks on him personally though and no one gave him shit for what he did, did they? Now all of a sudden I give him some back (although nothing manipulative like his were) and everyone's all SHOCK, HORROR!

whatever. Les is a filthy little scrotum and nothing Ive said to him (including this thread) is as nasty and disgusting as the things he's said to me and Bint

Fuck you are full of shit. I'm not attacking you anywhere as much as Les is, but you chose it upon yourself to make remarks about my wife, who has done nothing to you. She's a member here, why don't attack her directly, if you have the balls.

In fact if I remember right Phlex was just strongly promoting his ethical position that humans are better than animals and then you started wailing in on Tigergirl (His wife). I am sure that was somehow justifiable in your mind though.

As to posts directed at me....
http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php/topic,12634.0/topicseen.html

Direct comments here Soph and stop spamming this crap over the forum. Parts, CG and others don't want to see it

Soph's callout.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2009, 12:59:24 AM »

In fact if I remember right Phlex was just strongly promoting his ethical position that humans are better than animals and then you started wailing in on Tigergirl (His wife). I am sure that was somehow justifiable in your mind though.

As to posts directed at me....
http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php/topic,12634.0/topicseen.html

Direct comments here Soph and stop spamming this crap over the forum. Parts, CG and others don't want to see it

Soph's callout.

I did comment that at least I can get a woman, insinuating that I have a realistic view of life, unlike some dreamy eyed emo who has unrealistc expectations for a partner then cries that they can't get a chick. Boo fucking hoo. Sounds like all those lonely dudes on WP people like to complain about. And if it's meant as a joke, then the koke got old a long time ago.

The thing is, I made a comment about her, not her pet/partner/child/parent/whatever.

Scrapheap

« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2009, 01:03:24 AM »
Reinforcements to Gallipoli.  :thumbup:

:lol: :plus:

Scrapheap

« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2009, 01:09:16 AM »
 :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2009, 01:10:28 AM »
I made a comment about her, not her pet/partner.

Yes Phlex I see that.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

P7PSP

« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2009, 01:19:23 AM »
And stfu PPK -
WTF if I don't you confused split tail?  :finger: I was just pointing out to Milla that this thread did not start off on such high fucking moral ground. I did not call you for personal attacks because the personal attacks were already going both ways.
Les was the one with all the personal attacks. I sat back for fucking ages and never made any sick attacks on him personally though and no one gave him shit for what he did, did they? Now all of a sudden I give him some back (although nothing manipulative like his were) and everyone's all SHOCK, HORROR!
And by the time this thread started the personal attacks were going both ways and other then pointing that out to Milla in the below quote you don't see me condemning you for the same tactics that Sir_Les was using. I was pointing out to Milla that this thread started with a personal attack. Where did I express horror?
Good point Milla. This thread started off on such a positive note before Sir_Les took the low road by insulting Sophs dog.  ::) You appear to be missing the point that this whole thread pissing contest has had lowball atacks by both sides.  :duh: What the hell was I thinking? You're not really a disinterested observer are you? Reinforcements to Gallipoli.  :thumbup:
Furthermore, as others have noted, you did initiate personal attacks on Phlexor when he had not attacked you personally.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #24 on: November 29, 2009, 03:04:21 AM »
Hoping someone dies much worse than making fun of a dead pet.    Pets can be replaced easily.    The average lifespan of a dog or cat is rather short.   We all have pets die, and while it sucks, it pales in comparison to wishing death upon another human being (at least doing it seriously).    That is why I usually opt to wish death upon people, because they deserve to die.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2009, 03:09:14 AM »
Or a live pet for that matter. Doesn't matter though. I doubt I will have another heart attack any time soon and if I do, I am pretty sure it will knock me but won't kill me. Greater risk of Cancer TBH. The heart attack thing did not really really bother me. Hell tit for tat just gives me an excuse to fire something equally as horrid or worse their way.

Celticgoddess

« Reply #26 on: November 29, 2009, 06:51:52 AM »
okay, stop saying that I don't want to see the drama, Les.  :green:

Here's the thing. Drama can be entertaining to begin with. I've been involved in my fair share in other places. But when it gets nasty, I tend to just wander off until it passes. Soph knows I love him to bits. I do feel protective of him when shots are taken at the things he cares most about or about things that are deeply personal like being transgendered and his OCD. None of which do i think are cool to attack.

That being said, I was equally disturbed by the heart attack and paedo comments and he knows that. So I'm not picking sides. I'm just going to fuck off until the majority of it passes. I can see both sides of the coin and no one is going to win. There's been some pretty crappy attacks made on both sides and I don't see a recovery from it.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #27 on: November 29, 2009, 08:44:01 AM »
cg I left it fo ages without getting really personal with him after he;d been making those personal attacks right from hte start on zomg. So tbh I see nothing wrong  with me finally reacting to it and stooping to his level. Yeah, it's dumb. But I don't care really.

Alex, you are an idiot if you think pets can be replaced easily. IMO what he said was worse as he was attacking someone else, my pets. All I'm doing is attacking him. If he'd said the same thing to me (that he hopes I die), I wouldn't have been in the slightest bit bothered as it would be aimed at me. Attack my dog though and you're a fucking low-life scum.

Yeah the paedo comment was low. I was gonna apologise for that yesyterday morning when I got on as I regretted saying that. But then I saw the rest of the shit and lies he was coming out with and changed my mind. It's not like I said he WAS a paedo though. I said he looked like one. And tbh I think that about a lot of people I see in the street. When they have that creepy old pervert look about them. So I said it. Just like he's said plenty of times what he thinks about my looks and Bint's looks.

Phlexor I don't even know what your wife looks like. If she's with you though then she's probably not the kinda woman I'd be attracted to. But I know I could get a gf if I had different standards when it comes to physical attraction. And I know she's a member on here. I see no reason to go after her though as I don't have a problem with her. I'm just saying what I think - you made a comment about me not getting women, so I responded - in all honesty I do believe I COULD get a woman as hot as any women you could get. I'm sorry if that upsets you, but I'm not gonna lie. That's what I think. I've never seen a picture of your wife so I dunno if she's fat or ugly. But I do think I could get a gf with the same level of physical attractiveness (to me) as any you could get

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #28 on: November 29, 2009, 08:46:56 AM »
Huh?

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #29 on: November 29, 2009, 09:55:34 AM »
So you say you have no idea what she looks like, but then make some sort of educated guess as to the type of woman I could get or who would be interested in me, then you claim you could get the same type of woman.

And mind you, this is all based on physical appearance, not personality.

If that is all that matters to you, good luck to you.