Author Topic: Welcome Wrong Planeteers!!!  (Read 1716 times)

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
Re: Welcome Wrong Planeteers!!!
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2009, 03:44:09 PM »
Damn EBMF like when was this a secret?

Wrong Planeteers come on board we are a civilised, gentle, peace loving lot and apart from Macrame, bird watching and yoga, we also enjoy whining about not getting laid and the trials of how unfortunate it is to have AS. We often speak in glowing terms of WP and the moderation staff and want to form a friendly cultural and communicative channel with WrongPlanet.

Come inside and bring a friend...OK little further...little further.... :evillaugh:

We are also a supportive lot, much like a little nuclear family. Hugs mean a lot to us.

:grouphug:

Don't forget to tell them about our yearly meetups. We like to talk about our feelings, and should you have something to whine about, you will find support and a shoulder to lean on, followed up by a feel better group hug. All of this takes place over milk and cookies. We discourage the use of alcohol and illegal substances.

And the bonfires, don't forget the bonfires.

Starting at 8 pm. And we have guitars and singsongs. At 9:30pm we carefully put sand on the fire. And we all are in our sleeping bags by 10. Wanting to be rested and cheerful for the next day.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2009, 03:56:14 PM »

Wrong Planeteers come on board we are a civilised, gentle, peace loving lot and apart from Macrame, bird watching and yoga, we also enjoy whining about not getting laid and the trials of how unfortunate it is to have AS. We often speak in glowing terms of WP and the moderation staff and want to form a friendly cultural and communicative channel with WrongPlanet.

Come inside and bring a friend...OK little further...little further.... :evillaugh:

We are also a supportive lot, much like a little nuclear family. Hugs mean a lot to us.

Don't forget to tell them about our yearly meetups. We like to talk about our feelings, and should you have something to whine about, you will find support and a shoulder to lean on, followed up by a feel better group hug. All of this takes place over milk and cookies. We discourage the use of alcohol and illegal substances.

I am considering editing your post, as I am for banning talk of such substances altogether here at I2. We do not want young and impressionable minds to get the wrong impression of us or this wonderful gift of ours, autism.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2009, 04:05:22 PM »

I am considering editing your post, as I am for banning talk of such substances altogether here at I2. We do not want young and impressionable minds to get the wrong impression of us or this wonderful gift of ours, autism.

You despot!!!

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2009, 04:07:39 PM »
I am, of course, only trying to help because that is in my nature.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Celticgoddess

« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2009, 04:14:16 PM »
I think we need to give odeon and Hyke a little personal space so that they can meditate and find their centre again. Remember the use of incense and yoga mats is strongly encouraged. As well as our spirtual motto, "I will not wank to Alex Plank".

To future I2 members...this is a safe haven. Not to be confused with a religious cult. We encourage the fluid motion of mind, body, and spirit and enourage our members to always find their happy place and get along for when we disagree, it disrupts the harmony of  the board.

:meditate:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2009, 04:15:18 PM »
Thank you. I appreciate your thoughtfulness.

- Albert Einstein

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2009, 04:16:40 PM »

Oh, it's clear, you only want grouphugs that are started by you.

You just have problems dealing with unexpected displays of affection by us.

It's OK, we understand. No need to hide it behind a shield of patronising care.

(And was it really needed to display your absolute powers by backing up the board while I was hitting the post button ???)

Celticgoddess

« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2009, 04:18:06 PM »
*whispers to Hyke* Don't piss off God! *gives her chocolate and brings her back to her yoga mat*

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2009, 04:18:56 PM »
I think we need to give odeon and Hyke a little personal space so that they can meditate and find their centre again. Remember the use of incense and yoga mats is strongly encouraged. As well as our spirtual motto, "I will not wank to Alex Plank".

To future I2 members...this is a safe haven. Not to be confused with a religious cult. We encourage the fluid motion of mind, body, and spirit and enourage our members to always find their happy place and get along for when we disagree, it disrupts the harmony of  the board.

So sorry to have upset you.

Will light some incense right away. Lemon, to refresh my turbulent mind, or frankincense, for true enlightenment.

I sincerely apologize to odeon too.

Scrapheap

« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2009, 04:51:53 PM »

Mr.Mark, is that you??

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #25 on: November 16, 2009, 05:09:25 PM »

I was skim reading and I got "Hyke", "Fluid" and "body". I am done.  :eyebrows:
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #26 on: November 16, 2009, 05:18:56 PM »

I was skim reading and I got "Hyke", "Fluid" and "body". I am done.  :eyebrows:

I like your selective reading  :eyelash:

Offline normal_impaired

• Elder
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #27 on: November 16, 2009, 07:58:22 PM »

Oh, do be careful with incense, sometimes the smoke can get so strong it causes sensory overload, no aspie should ever do anything that can cause my own senses to go into hyperdrive.  Also, incense can be very very dangerous if you happen to touch that glowing part on the end.
Autism Speaks would like to remind you that you don't exist, because there are no Autistic adults and autistic children are too braindead to be able to use a computer.

Celticgoddess

« Reply #28 on: November 16, 2009, 09:19:08 PM »

Oh, do be careful with incense, sometimes the smoke can get so strong it causes sensory overload, no aspie should ever do anything that can cause my own senses to go into hyperdrive.  Also, incense can be very very dangerous if you happen to touch that glowing part on the end.

You do bring about a very valid point. Odeon, I'd like to bring a motion to the table that incense be banned from I2. I am becoming greatly concerned for the welfare of our aspie members and would not like to see anyone be harmed. If the majority isn't in agreement with that, then I think we should post signs both in pictures, and in text, outlining hot to properly use incense and the a list of the DO's and DON'Ts.

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Mayhem of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #29 on: November 16, 2009, 09:26:36 PM »

*walks into the middle of the spiritual circle, stands next to the bonfire, and lights a fart on fire*