Author Topic: Another member of the Banned from WP club  (Read 10388 times)

P7PSP

Re: Another member of the Banned from WP club
« Reply #165 on: September 03, 2011, 11:15:17 PM »
Honestly, I think he looks good and less goofy without the glasses. But he's still a little cunt regardless.

Little?

If I say "big", I'll only be puffing him up. :autism:
:agreed: That is Jack Robison's job.  :squit:

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #166 on: September 04, 2011, 10:13:27 AM »
He has 3 posts and is a moderator.  That said, I have never seen him on there.  He is in a lot of his videos, like this one:

'A lot of kids with autism like gross things.' :laugh: Much better glasses. Yeah, agree with the squid when it comes to alex. Never cared to take the time to watch his videos; think maybe saw the first one and was bored, can't remember, but those were alright. Thanks guys.

You mean you would walk the plank too?

Thank god I'm not the only one with an obscure deviation on here.  :zoinks:
In reality, wouldn't actually do anything nor even say something like that if he were a member here, but yes not a bad looking guy. He wears his angst in various shades of blush and that's kind of cute too.

I don't think I would either , he's too much of a prick.

He has 3 posts and is a moderator.  That said, I have never seen him on there.  He is in a lot of his videos, like this one:

'A lot of kids with autism like gross things.' :laugh: Much better glasses. Yeah, agree with the squid when it comes to alex. Never cared to take the time to watch his videos; think maybe saw the first one and was bored, can't remember, but those were alright. Thanks guys.

You mean you would walk the plank too?

Thank god I'm not the only one with an obscure deviation on here.  :zoinks:
In reality, wouldn't actually do anything nor even say something like that if he were a member here, but yes not a bad looking guy. He wears his angst in various shades of blush and that's kind of cute too.

Pity he wasn't here. We could all come on to him, and really creep him out. On the other hand, he might just go for it.

It would be General Razorbeard part 2.  :zoinks:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline BUBBASAURUS_RAEP

• Constant Poster
« Reply #167 on: February 07, 2013, 12:26:30 AM »
 :flyingbat:

BUMP!

Been a while since I've been here but I'm baaaack! Banned from wrongplanet yet again but I got my revenge. I visited Canada last month and forcibly sodomized WP mangina vigilans. Why are there so many libtarded white knight faggots in the Politics, Philosophy, & Religion forum?

Offline BUBBASAURUS_RAEP

• Constant Poster
« Reply #168 on: February 07, 2013, 12:33:49 AM »
Dox47 is now back on WrongPlanet since he has a boooyfriend there(John Browning). Faggot.

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #169 on: February 07, 2013, 02:18:56 AM »
^ Hey! I didn't know you were a member here already :2thumbsup:

I was kinda thinking this would be the place for you and I almost PM'ed you an invite on WP.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #170 on: February 07, 2013, 12:23:16 PM »
Dox47 is now back on WrongPlanet since he has a boooyfriend there(John Browning). Faggot.

Oooh, oooh.  I want to talk about pizza boi and WP too!!!  :headbang2: :headbang2: :headbang2:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #171 on: February 07, 2013, 04:26:05 PM »

BUMP!

Been a while since I've been here but I'm baaaack! Banned from wrongplanet yet again but I got my revenge. I visited Canada last month and forcibly sodomized WP mangina vigilans. Why are there so many libtarded white knight faggots in the Politics, Philosophy, & Religion forum?

You still into wearing muscle shirts and cruising around gay bars your modified car with a buck knife at your side in case some gay may be desperate enough to want to pick you up? How does your imaginary girlfriend feel about this?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

midlifeaspie

« Reply #172 on: February 07, 2013, 04:34:40 PM »

BUMP!

You still into wearing muscle shirts and cruising around gay bars your modified car with a buck knife at your side in case some gay may be desperate enough to want to pick you up? How does your imaginary girlfriend feel about this?

Stop being mean to the vulnerable noobs.  ;)

Offline TA

• Rage Filled Brain of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Face my Squirrely Wrath!
« Reply #173 on: February 07, 2013, 05:19:45 PM »
PPR troll, boring...

Inb4 ArrantPariah
The stupidity of humanity FILLS ME WITH RAGE!

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #174 on: February 07, 2013, 05:30:23 PM »
And more to the point: who are you? And why should I care?

Welcome, etc.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline BUBBASAURUS_RAEP

• Constant Poster
« Reply #175 on: February 07, 2013, 05:47:33 PM »

Welcome, etc.

Um, I already SAID who I am. Why should you care? Well matey, that's for you to figure out.  :mischief:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #176 on: February 07, 2013, 06:19:56 PM »

Welcome, etc.

Um, I already SAID who I am. Why should you care? Well matey, that's for you to figure out.  :mischief:

Not in this thread, which was the one I read first. /shrugs
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #177 on: February 08, 2013, 03:51:15 AM »

BUMP!

Stop being mean to the vulnerable noobs.  ;)

Oh this bloke is a returning member. I think he was Anton here previously. I remember him on a few other sites. He is passionately homophobic ....passionately....also seems overly curious? He talks about homosexuality often and in a way that straight men who are comfortable in their sexuality don't. He invests more timethinking about homosexuality and homosexual acts than heterosexual men because we are not that interested in it...because we are not gay.
He is a bit of fun. Bit like Richard or Butterflies or Sol.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

P7PSP

« Reply #178 on: February 08, 2013, 05:13:16 AM »
 :agreed: Alfonso does have an inordinate interest is male to male butt sex. He would very likely enjoy being a turd burglar if he could ever find someone passed out enough or dead enough so he could fuck them. Here is his old profile. http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php?action=profile;u=326

P7PSP

« Reply #179 on: February 08, 2013, 05:17:46 AM »
BTW AspieRouge is a pretty fucking gay  :ghey: moniker Alfonso.