Author Topic: HI IM NEW HERE  (Read 4903 times)

Offline Lemon Aguilera

• lemonese pudding
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
Re: HI IM NEW HERE
« Reply #45 on: November 09, 2009, 01:41:46 AM »
Nah TCO did PM me that a friend would be joining and that she did not know the interwebs well. I knew she was a she, I suspected she would be about his age and inferred she would be from his neck of the woods. I thought sh was joining about a week ago. I told him I would welcome her aboard.

But if your Aussie geography Victoria is two states away and barring having some techno wizardry with IP addresses I think you will find both Moonrise's IP and mine are not only different but static and not subject to proxy variances. Callaway could confirm this (unless she was part of some pointless conspiracy).

i didn't knoyw ewe were a woman mate. yah name is victoohria then eh? g'day laydeh! moy noyme is mallah.
"the dreams we dream together become reality" - John Lemon

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #46 on: November 09, 2009, 02:29:08 AM »
Nah TCO did PM me that a friend would be joining and that she did not know the interwebs well. I knew she was a she, I suspected she would be about his age and inferred she would be from his neck of the woods. I thought sh was joining about a week ago. I told him I would welcome her aboard.

But if your Aussie geography Victoria is two states away and barring having some techno wizardry with IP addresses I think you will find both Moonrise's IP and mine are not only different but static and not subject to proxy variances. Callaway could confirm this (unless she was part of some pointless conspiracy).

i didn't knoyw ewe were a woman mate. yah name is victoohria then eh? g'day laydeh! moy noyme is mallah.

Meet Victoria.

Two states away fro The Australian Capital Terrtory (where my city - Canberra) resides.

I am not sure a State of Australia deserves such a beautiful welcome but you did very well.
We would be very happy to allow such a polite lady into our country. We are multicultural and we don't mind if immigrants with a poor grasp of the English language visit our shores. Mallah I bet if you searched up Where Moonrise (whatever her real name is) resides, you will find it is a township "in" the state of Victoria. ;)
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Blasted

« Reply #47 on: November 09, 2009, 02:35:42 AM »
I'm confused. The newb is a lady TCO?

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #48 on: November 09, 2009, 02:39:09 AM »
She is a lady friend of TCO and his girlfriend. I know TCO and his lady but not this new member. Apparently she is nice and not very used to forums. More than that I don't know.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Lemon Aguilera

• lemonese pudding
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #49 on: November 09, 2009, 03:34:58 AM »
g'day mayte! cockadoodledoo!

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #50 on: November 09, 2009, 03:40:00 AM »

Streuth Milla you are a bonza little Shelia. You trying to chat me up?

Offline Lemon Aguilera

• lemonese pudding
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #51 on: November 09, 2009, 03:57:40 AM »
ya can bet yer barbie on that, moy lil kangaroo!

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #52 on: November 09, 2009, 03:50:39 PM »

There should be a "Who were you accused of being when you first joined I2?" thread.

:plus: Start one.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • TURN UP THE SIGNAL-WIPE OUT THE NOISE
« Reply #53 on: November 10, 2009, 12:22:38 PM »
Hi Moonrise. Sorry if we scared you.

But tough  :boobs: if we did.  :P
Alex179: Everything that is living is dying.   It will stop dying when it is dead.
"Earth is the cradle of Humanity. But one cannot live in a cradle forever."--Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
The law is the law. Rules are rules. God is God. A is A. Black is black. I want my baby back.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #54 on: November 19, 2009, 02:28:59 AM »
I've known Moonrise for roughly 27 years, and we met at my 21st birthday. Her husband was a workmate of mine at a sheltered workshop I was at, and he brought her along. We kept in contact over the years, and when she moved to Traralgon, I decided to move down too (found I liked the area). She is having marital problems, because as she is in a wheelchair (spina bifida), her husband does fuck all care for her. I'm sure she wil fill you in a bit more when she gets online.

Scrapheap: maybe you weren't that memorable. Who the fuck are you again?  :green:

P7PSP

« Reply #55 on: November 19, 2009, 02:39:25 AM »
I've known Moonrise for roughly 27 years, and we met at my 21st birthday. Her husband was a workmate of mine at a sheltered workshop I was at, and he brought her along. We kept in contact over the years, and when she moved to Traralgon, I decided to move down too (found I liked the area). She is having marital problems, because as she is in a wheelchair (spina bifida), her husband does fuck all care for her. I'm sure she wil fill you in a bit more when she gets online.

Scrapheap: maybe you weren't that memorable. Who the fuck are you again?  :green:
Hi TCO, suggest to her to come back.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #56 on: November 19, 2009, 04:35:02 AM »

Hi TCO, suggest to her to come back.

:indeed:

P7PSP

« Reply #57 on: November 19, 2009, 05:06:07 AM »

Streuth Milla you are a bonza little Shelia. You trying to chat me up?

ya can bet yer barbie on that, moy lil kangaroo!
:rofl:

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #58 on: November 19, 2009, 12:06:21 PM »

I already told Milla that you and Moonrise were two entirely different people, but I don't think she believed me.  Or maybe she's just playing.  At least her accent's cute.

I hope you come back, Moonrise.

Offline SleepyDragon

• Little Green Lizard of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #59 on: November 20, 2009, 05:37:36 PM »
Mallah=Kiwi
Meeeluh=Aussie

How unfortunate that the collective response to a new person in the forums tends to be, "*Yawn* Whose sock are you now?" [/jaded'n'cynical]