Start here > Ask Away Threads

Anything you want to know about Sir Les?

(1/76) > >>

Al Swearegen:
* Disclaimer - Can't guarantee a sensible answer nor a comprehensive answer nor that I will even answer the question.

Celticgoddess:
~ What is your favourite memory as a child?

~ When you get really overstimulated, what helps to calm you down?

Al Swearegen:

--- Quote from: Celticgoddess on November 07, 2009, 09:07:01 AM ---~ What is your favourite memory as a child?

~ When you get really overstimulated, what helps to calm you down?

--- End quote ---

Favorite memory as a child. Hard one. I think maybe going to my uncles farm and getting to ride the motor bikes and horses. The freedom that a motorbike gave you to drive anywhere.

I stim and talk to myself (sounds generally like grumbling).
Stimming is generally like most things and over years of trying not to draw attention to myself, stims to least draw attention.
Toe walking, making fists, cracking knuckles, tapping fingers, walking close to a wall surreptitiously dragging knuckles along it, pacing around, these type of things.

Thanks for asking  ;D

P7PSP:
1. Did you and TCO know each other before you were officially dx'ed spazz?
2. Do you live around Melbourne ot Townsville?

Al Swearegen:

--- Quote from: PPK on November 07, 2009, 04:36:20 PM ---1. Did you and TCO know each other before you were officially dx'ed spazz?
2. Do you live around Melbourne ot Townsville?

--- End quote ---

No I have known him a little while and well before he was on I2 but known his lady three or four years.
Like them both.

I live in Canberra which is about between the two. It is crappier than either. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version