Educational

Author Topic: Odd people you have known  (Read 2332 times)

P7PSP

Re: Odd people you have known
« Reply #60 on: November 08, 2009, 07:52:56 AM »
i was lazy with showers too. but when i realized my depression worsened when i didn't take showers regularly i started to.
Were other people around you in a funk as well?  :hahaha:  :lol:

Offline normal_impaired

• Elder
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #61 on: November 08, 2009, 10:12:15 AM »
Back to the OT, I mentioned in my introductory post and my signature that I like trains, a lot.  What might be surprising is that there are people who like trains so much more than I do, to the extent that it's almost weird.  There was one guy I met by the tracks who had retired 10 years earlier and spent no less than 15 hours a day 7 days a week near the tracks watching the trains.  Look at any boxcar and you'll see that it has an identification number on the lower left side, he could tell you from his notes every time that boxcar had passed his favorite location.  This guy never worked for a railroad, yet knew more about the railroads than some engineers who had worked for the railroad for 30+ years.

Then there was another guy who would always show up at the amtrak station I used to hang out at to watch trains wearing sweat-shorts and a T-shirt.  It could be 12 below in the middle of a snow storm with -40 wind chills, here's this guy, standing next to his car, shivering.  I'd always say "why don't you just sit in your car, or at least wear a jacket and real pants, but he'd always give me some excuse like that apparently women prefer overweight men who dress in tight clothing and shorts in the winter.

Come to think of it, the vast majority of odd people I've met tend to be involved in railroads in some way.
Autism Speaks would like to remind you that you don't exist, because there are no Autistic adults and autistic children are too braindead to be able to use a computer.

Offline Lemon Aguilera

• lemonese pudding
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #62 on: November 08, 2009, 11:53:50 AM »
i was lazy with showers too. but when i realized my depression worsened when i didn't take showers regularly i started to.
Were other people around you in a funk as well?  :hahaha:  :lol:

hey it wasn't that bad
"the dreams we dream together become reality" - John Lemon

Offline Lemon Aguilera

• lemonese pudding
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #63 on: November 08, 2009, 11:55:01 AM »

Speaking of weird, where is Vodzy?

I'm beginning to wonder if he threw his dell through the nearest window.

I like Vodzy. Mad as a cut snake but good value

i think he's a very wise person. mad but wise.
"the dreams we dream together become reality" - John Lemon

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #64 on: November 08, 2009, 02:28:12 PM »

Speaking of weird, where is Vodzy?

I'm beginning to wonder if he threw his dell through the nearest window.

I like Vodzy. Mad as a cut snake but good value

i think he's a very wise person. mad but wise.

Agreed!  :plus:
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #65 on: November 08, 2009, 04:45:17 PM »
Yeah, I like Vodzy, too. Speaking of odd people. :P
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #66 on: August 22, 2014, 05:08:45 PM »

Come to think of it, the vast majority of odd people I've met tend to be involved in railroads in some way.

Go figure.  ::)

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #67 on: February 10, 2017, 11:35:34 PM »
Every Tuesday I catch the 7:42am bus and there's always this old guy on there. He wears the same shirt and shorts every time I see him. He asks me where I'm going every time I see him and my answer is always the same. He gets off the bus at the shops and says, "You have a good day!" I wish him the same. He's a bit weird but at least he doesn't smell.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #68 on: February 11, 2017, 12:10:31 PM »
  I keep misreading theis as "Old people you have known."  I have known many.   :oldman:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #69 on: February 11, 2017, 12:20:35 PM »
There is a guy around here that jogs with a log on his shoulder which is about 4 inches in diameter and 5 feet long
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Fun With Matches

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Delicious and refreshing.
« Reply #70 on: February 11, 2017, 02:28:57 PM »
  I keep misreading theis as "Old people you have known."  I have known many.   :oldman:

Me too!
:dog:

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #71 on: February 11, 2017, 04:48:13 PM »

Me too.  I was just too embarrassed to mention it.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Grey Area

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #72 on: February 11, 2017, 08:00:00 PM »
What might be surprising is that there are people who like trains so much more than I do, to the extent that it's almost weird.

There are no atheists when the toilet water is rising.
:GA:  :trollskull: 

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #73 on: February 15, 2017, 03:31:55 PM »
I grew up entirely in special schooling after getting kicked out of my first primary school then part-time attendance at the second. When it came to the next, and first secondary school, that one was for Kanner's auties and some people with MR, and when I outgrew that one to an aspie-centered boarding school (entirely spesh, just mainly aspie :/)

Felt at once more at home than mainstream by far , and yet at the same time far more out of place than at the classic school. So I've seen plenty of weird.

One girl, about 19yo, that I was dating at one time, really, really really exceptionally tall, slim, quite gorgeous really, nice girl, she was caring and loving, but being both classically autie and towards the moderately MR range of MR, she didn't have a clue about predicting other's intent. Would have been very vulnerable if it had been someone exploitative she'd got with, rather than me, and didn't have a clue that, after we went out to dinner at the trafford center, I wasn't loaded at  the time, so had just enough money to get there and back, and for her dinner. Didn't seem to realize I'd be hungry, although I didn't mind, since I got to spend a lot of time with her, which was worth going without food for the day a hundred times over. Spent all day with one another's arms wrapped round her waist and her's around mine, even going up the stairs, we together must have made somewhat of a nuisance of ourselves, because neither of us would part for anybody or anything.

And during her eating, whilst I just, if I had anything, had a drink, whilst she ate, suddenly, she just comes out with it, and tells me she wanted my fingers inside her under the table in this cafe/restaurant we'd picked for her to eat at. Just, had been talking a bit about all sorts of stuff, not talking an awful lot, just, snippets of conversation flitting back and forth and all of a sudden she tells me to finger-fuck her while she eats. Right then and there under the table and starts to move my hands up the inside of her thigh and stick one of them down her pants, asking me to start rubbing her down there and tickling inside of her.

I was NOT expecting THAT. She'd gone straight from kissing, occasionally biting my lip gently and being arm in arm to being fingers in muff, quietly moaning as I got her off. She was....different, just generally. You could tell, she looked physically as normal as anyone else, save for her stature, head and shoulders above me, and her being built like a guitar string on the horizontal axis, quite small, perky and really cute boobs, but her waist/torso otherwise, again, almost as if she'd been stretched, as she had the long, long arms and long legs to match.

And with her starting to play about with me as I got her off...jesus H, to say that came as a surprise, in general, the whole thing I mean, doesn't even begin to cover things. She didn't ask, she just started feeling me up. I was just slightly uneasy not in a bad way, really, not uncomfortable but I couldn't help but wonder if anyone was going to hear her moaning, in a spesh-sounding way, whilst I at one point had a finger tickling the outside and gently pushing up inside her cervix, because the place was packed (I mean the place that served food and employed staff who wore uniforms and name tags; at least for the most part)

I thought someone couldn't help but hear her and figure out what was happening under the table we were sat at. Perhaps she did realize I was hungry and wanted to make up for it, but she didn't say that, and I'd, knowing her, have expected that if that were the case, she'd tell me that was her reason. And I am very unsure as to if I'd have done it then, unless she insisted determinedly, because I wouldn't have wanted to be doing it as, almost payment. Pretty sure she wasn't thinking that way, but I couldn't ask her either, because if she didn't realize I was hungry (for food, at least to begin with, I pretty damn quickly forgot all about food) because if she didn't then I might have made her feel either bad or obliged to buy me something. And she WAS horny as hell, definitely enjoying herself. Whilst eating a bowl of noodles.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #74 on: February 17, 2017, 08:45:11 AM »
Still reading this as Old people you have known.

Not that different. :P
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein