Author Topic: What are You doing right now?  (Read 138744 times)

P7PSP

Re: What are You doing right now?
« Reply #10050 on: August 22, 2010, 11:06:45 AM »
Wasting time. A certain spammyness is missing.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #10051 on: August 22, 2010, 11:16:12 AM »
Eating a Quarter Pounder Meal for breakfast. 
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #10052 on: August 22, 2010, 12:17:56 PM »

We want spammyness now  :sexymush: :happydance: :bint: :GA: :poke:
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #10053 on: August 22, 2010, 12:37:44 PM »
Posting. Installing stuff on my laptop - it's the third reinstall but this time things seem to work.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

P7PSP

« Reply #10054 on: August 22, 2010, 01:19:21 PM »

Cooperation, that is the key.  :thumbup:

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #10055 on: August 22, 2010, 01:20:24 PM »

Cooperation, that is the key.  :thumbup:

:indeed:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #10056 on: August 22, 2010, 01:21:59 PM »
 :eiffel:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

P7PSP

« Reply #10057 on: August 22, 2010, 01:37:18 PM »
 :eiffel: :eiffel:

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #10058 on: August 22, 2010, 01:39:23 PM »
And on the count of

:eiffel: :eiffel: :eiffel:

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #10059 on: August 22, 2010, 01:52:04 PM »
At the fifth year of highschool, there would always be a trip to either Paris or London. Of course, I was in that one year that went for Belgium instead.   :violin:

P7PSP

« Reply #10060 on: August 22, 2010, 02:23:41 PM »
At the fifth year of highschool, there would always be a trip to either Paris or London. Of course, I was in that one year that went for Belgium instead.   :violin:
Personally I would like Belgium but I guess for you that would be like visiting Santa Cruz is for me.

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #10061 on: August 22, 2010, 02:35:46 PM »
Personally I would like Belgium but I guess for you that would be like visiting Santa Cruz is for me.

Yeah, we still could choose what group we went with, the one to the Dutch speaking bit of Belgium or different. I chose for different, and ended up in German speaking Belgium.  :duh: I was raised so close to the German border, that lots of people went for grocery-shopping and petrol to Germany.

Well, saw London a few years later. Still have not seen Paris. But, who knows. May happen one day.

P7PSP

« Reply #10062 on: August 22, 2010, 02:45:58 PM »

Yeah, we still could choose what group we went with, the one to the Dutch speaking bit of Belgium or different. I chose for different, and ended up in German speaking Belgium.  :duh: I was raised so close to the German border, that lots of people went for grocery-shopping and petrol to Germany.

Well, saw London a few years later. Still have not seen Paris. But, who knows. May happen one day.
How far are you from Paris Hyke? When I go to France I want to try and fit in a trip on a high speed train, we don't have any here, the Germans, Japs and French have all the good technology in trains.  :-[

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #10063 on: August 22, 2010, 02:53:24 PM »

How far are you from Paris Hyke? When I go to France I want to try and fit in a trip on a high speed train, we don't have any here, the Germans, Japs and French have all the good technology in trains.  :-[

On foot it's 544 km google tells me.

You could take the Thalys to Rotterdam, and from there we could think up a place in the Netherlands to meet.  :thumbup:

P7PSP

« Reply #10064 on: August 22, 2010, 03:00:22 PM »

On foot it's 544 km google tells me.

You could take the Thalys to Rotterdam, and from there we could think up a place in the Netherlands to meet.  :thumbup:
That would be cool, 544 km doesn't sound too far by high speed train but I know fitting such things into the schedule can be a nuisance. I live close by Redwoods but haven't taken the time to see them for 20 + years.