Educational

Author Topic: What are You doing right now?  (Read 138748 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: What are You doing right now?
« Reply #7590 on: April 14, 2009, 10:15:08 AM »
wondering why this forum has 7 or 8 threads that has the same topic

Sometimes people don't bother to check before starting a new thread. And sometimes they do it anyway.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #7591 on: April 14, 2009, 10:17:03 AM »
And in Sweden we also have fireworks for Easter.  :zoinks::arrr:

Strangely, I've not seen a single rocket around here. Not one.

Cowardly dog owners are trying to stop firework sales for Easter. Part of the NWO. :tinfoil: Not a single rocket here in town, but of course I know a guy who sells in one of the neighbour towns. :arrr:

So that's why? That's a bit lame--keep the dogs inside and they'll be fine.

Yup.  8)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #7592 on: April 14, 2009, 12:53:35 PM »
And in Sweden we also have fireworks for Easter.  :zoinks::arrr:

Strangely, I've not seen a single rocket around here. Not one.

Cowardly dog owners are trying to stop firework sales for Easter. Part of the NWO. :tinfoil: Not a single rocket here in town, but of course I know a guy who sells in one of the neighbour towns. :arrr:

So that's why? That's a bit lame--keep the dogs inside and they'll be fine.

Dogs here have been kept inside (for the most part, anyway)  for two generations.  It is simply too densely populated to allow run-free dogs. They are killed by traffic, as mine was.  Had I been more like everyone else, I would have had his balls removed before he reached puberty. I did not do this, he was an incredibly resourceful little shit, constantly broke free of our boundaries and chased pussy to his death. As much as I feel that I am the one who has lost , he died chasing pussy! I will probably die in my bed.

Some dog I claim to be, eh?

Oh, yeah, rednecks started off with their rockets on Saturday night, continued through Sunday night. The police arrested three (relatively high profile, ignoramuses of the local statutes) for Public Endangerment.  LoL!!
« Last Edit: April 14, 2009, 01:04:43 PM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

TheoK

« Reply #7593 on: April 14, 2009, 01:01:58 PM »
Hm, in Sweden there is like 20 persons/km2. It's a great fraud that fireworks scare the dogs that much. Fireworks are among the few things that are actually still pretty free here.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7594 on: April 14, 2009, 01:59:19 PM »
Lucky you!

My state is populated to the density of sixty six people per square kilometer. I call that cattle fucking tight!

I hate it.

I am not allowed by any stretch of the law to walk out into my backyard and practice my pistol. FUCK!! it's not like i want to shoot a high powered rifle or anything long-range, but I can't even pop off a few practice rounds from my twenty two calibers, let alone my nine different forty fours. I miss Texas, sometimes. Other times, not so much, but there are some basic things that we should all have, such as SPACE!!
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

TheoK

« Reply #7595 on: April 14, 2009, 02:10:18 PM »
You must have ze living space.  :P :hitler: :arrr:

Offline key Stats

• Frequent Poster
  • Unermuedlich Aufwiegelung
« Reply #7596 on: April 14, 2009, 03:22:48 PM »
Even Marx understood 'Lebensraum'

Right now I'm trying to work out if the diebold machine in my bank has been hacked and siphoned off cash from my account.
"The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice. And because we fail to notice that we fail to notice, there is little we can do to change; until we notice how failing to notice shapes our thoughts and deeds." Ronald David Laing

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #7597 on: April 14, 2009, 08:41:11 PM »
In Canada when I was younger it was something like two people per square km. Of course most of those square km's were frozen tundra. But nonetheless.  ... :)
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

TheoK

« Reply #7598 on: April 15, 2009, 01:30:33 AM »

Right now I'm trying to work out if the diebold machine in my bank has been hacked and siphoned off cash from my account.

Ich habe erst heute bemerkt, daß du Deutsch bist.  :)

What's a Diebold Machine?  ???

TheoK

« Reply #7599 on: April 15, 2009, 01:34:20 AM »
In Canada when I was younger it was something like two people per square km. Of course most of those square km's were frozen tundra. But nonetheless.  ... :)

Some parts of Sweden have less than 1 person/km2.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #7600 on: April 15, 2009, 06:14:46 AM »
Some parts of Canada have none.

:laugh: )
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7601 on: April 15, 2009, 06:54:47 AM »

What's a Diebold Machine?  ???

Diebold.

They are not far from here.  I love their flash logo at the top of the page.

I used to have a small (four feet by three feet by three feet) Diebold safe that was built in 1889. It was truly an old time marvel!

I bought it from a jewelry store auction, where they were liquidating everything of value as part of an estate settlement. Sold it years ago, though, when I moved to Nashville.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2009, 07:02:06 AM by DirtDawg »

TheoK

« Reply #7602 on: April 15, 2009, 06:55:43 AM »
Oh, and they do ATM too.  :zoinks:

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7603 on: April 15, 2009, 07:13:46 AM »
Oh, and they do ATM too.  :zoinks:

Interesting how the machines for accessing your own money from your bank and your favorite pastime have the same acronym.

I think someone got things mixed up.

TheoK

« Reply #7604 on: April 15, 2009, 07:22:10 AM »
Oh...I remember Big Sara sucking her own shit mixed with vaseline and precum off my cock. Those were the days... :(