Author Topic: What are You doing right now?  (Read 138722 times)

Offline enronh

• Intensity's Bicycle Repairman
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
Re: What are You doing right now?
« Reply #4785 on: November 26, 2007, 06:46:38 PM »
logging off and going to bed..............................................................now!

'night!

"Good night, sweet Prince."   :P

I smirked at that.  :laugh:

ozymandias

« Reply #4786 on: November 26, 2007, 07:04:25 PM »
Oh your so silly!!! :P  I was wondering who might make a comment at that and what it would be!! :laugh:

Offline enronh

• Intensity's Bicycle Repairman
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #4787 on: November 26, 2007, 07:19:07 PM »
Oh your so silly!!! :P  I was wondering who might make a comment at that and what it would be!! :laugh:

Was funny is all  :laugh:

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #4788 on: November 26, 2007, 07:36:42 PM »

Rendering.

Well OK, the computer is doing the heavy lifting, but I will have another image to post, soon.

Getting ready for some music!!

I hate the shite they play at work!!

Wild Cherry, Rod Stewart, Donna Summers, Boy George, Fine Young Cannibals, Paula Abdul, Michael Jakson and the Eagles are more like piss than anything I want near my "cup of tea."

Fine Young Cannibals had one decent song, the end title for the movie "Tin Men". Or maybe it's just that we had that film for three or four months and the music stuck in my brain.

Good film, btw.

Agree.

Good film. I will have to get it from the library again and double check the song to which you are refer. I am unaware of there being any reason for FYC, as yet.

:D
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

ozymandias

« Reply #4789 on: November 26, 2007, 08:40:24 PM »

Was funny is all  :laugh:

Me, being weird does have it's advantages! 8)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #4790 on: November 27, 2007, 03:31:21 AM »

Rendering.

Well OK, the computer is doing the heavy lifting, but I will have another image to post, soon.

Getting ready for some music!!

I hate the shite they play at work!!

Wild Cherry, Rod Stewart, Donna Summers, Boy George, Fine Young Cannibals, Paula Abdul, Michael Jakson and the Eagles are more like piss than anything I want near my "cup of tea."

Fine Young Cannibals had one decent song, the end title for the movie "Tin Men". Or maybe it's just that we had that film for three or four months and the music stuck in my brain.

Good film, btw.

Agree.

Good film. I will have to get it from the library again and double check the song to which you are refer. I am unaware of there being any reason for FYC, as yet.

:D

Just don't watch the video. :P
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #4791 on: November 27, 2007, 11:04:51 AM »
Clock watching till it's time to go to my son IEP
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #4792 on: November 27, 2007, 11:17:13 AM »
Registered at AWARES 2007 autism conference just now.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

duncvis

« Reply #4793 on: November 27, 2007, 11:43:37 AM »
Having a break before going to the attic to carry on tidying spud's bedroom.

ozymandias

« Reply #4794 on: November 27, 2007, 12:11:16 PM »
Registered at AWARES 2007 autism conference just now.

Gwynfryn on another forum was mentioning that!!

duncvis

« Reply #4795 on: November 27, 2007, 02:22:28 PM »
I registered it for it in previous years and never found time to actually take part. Feel free to tell me if I miss anything interesting though (although the name gwynfryn still raises my blood pressure).

This never actually happened.  :-[ I went into the bedroom on the way up and put PI's laptop on to give it a spring clean while she's away, it'll be nice for her to come back to a computer that works at a usable speed again - and settled down for a rest while diskeeper was working on her mangled hard drive. Don't know where my energy went. Gonna sort out some clean washing and put it away after tea instead and finish spud's room in the morning - I is too tired to do it after trailing around with my gran all day.  :yawn:

ozymandias

« Reply #4796 on: November 27, 2007, 03:51:31 PM »
I registered it for it in previous years and never found time to actually take part. Feel free to tell me if I miss anything interesting though (although the name gwynfryn still raises my blood pressure).

This never actually happened.  :-[ I went into the bedroom on the way up and put PI's laptop on to give it a spring clean while she's away, it'll be nice for her to come back to a computer that works at a usable speed again - and settled down for a rest while diskeeper was working on her mangled hard drive. Don't know where my energy went. Gonna sort out some clean washing and put it away after tea instead and finish spud's room in the morning - I is too tired to do it after trailing around with my gran all day.  :yawn:

Sorry, didn't mean to raise your blood pressure.  I won't mention him here again.   :plus:   But, I do correspond with him occasionally. like I do with HG.   I don't agree with him on many points and the AWARES conference the last time I went there was NOT something I found interesting.  I only went because "he" piqued my interest.    Obviously I have never clashed with him like so many others have.  And don't worry, I don't plan on bringing this place to his attention.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #4797 on: November 27, 2007, 05:06:32 PM »
Who's this person? Anyone I know?

There are some stuff on AWARES worth reading, I think, but I couldn't be arsed to go there yet.

- Albert Einstein

duncvis

« Reply #4798 on: November 27, 2007, 05:58:45 PM »
put it this way O-man - if Hadron gets on your tits, Gwynfryn may actually cause hair loss. He's fucking infuriating - he's one of these aspies who insists on dissecting the condition. and he's an internets diagnostician to boot. :hair:

don't worry, I don't plan on bringing this place to his attention.

*breathes sigh of relief* :plus:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #4799 on: November 27, 2007, 06:05:19 PM »
Ah. Let's not bring him here, then.

- Albert Einstein