Educational

Author Topic: What are You doing right now?  (Read 138716 times)

The_P

Re: What are You doing right now?
« Reply #2460 on: March 27, 2007, 09:53:57 AM »
I had cyber sex with a 24 year old Swedish bitch, but she probably logged off after having her orgasm. Bitch!

I thought you were dating someone.

Litigious

« Reply #2461 on: March 27, 2007, 09:56:58 AM »
I had cyber sex with a 24 year old Swedish bitch, but she probably logged off after having her orgasm. Bitch!

I thought you were dating someone.

That's over since a couple of weeks ago.

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #2462 on: March 28, 2007, 06:15:49 AM »
Waking up.
Guardian of the Empire

Litigious

« Reply #2463 on: March 28, 2007, 06:19:23 AM »
Making spaghetti and Swedish meatballs.  8)

ozymandias

« Reply #2464 on: March 28, 2007, 07:05:22 AM »
Thinking of my evil plans for the day! 8)

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #2465 on: March 28, 2007, 11:11:24 AM »
Staying one step ahead of youtube mods as they're deleting videos of the series I am currently watching.
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #2466 on: March 28, 2007, 11:13:06 AM »
I am here since I did not need to go to work.
Guardian of the Empire

ozymandias

« Reply #2467 on: March 28, 2007, 01:50:11 PM »
Sitting here, reading all the stuff!

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #2468 on: March 28, 2007, 03:20:55 PM »
Staying one step ahead of youtube mods as they're deleting videos of the series I am currently watching.
why are they deleting videos?
Misunderstood.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #2469 on: March 28, 2007, 03:39:35 PM »

Some of it is due to legal action surrounding copyrights. I know RIAA is involved in some of the music items being brought down.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2007, 03:42:18 PM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #2470 on: March 28, 2007, 03:47:01 PM »

Some of it is due to legal action surrounding copyrights. I know RIAA is involved in some of the music items being brought down.

Pretty much. They're also currently being sued for 1 billion dollars by Viacom.
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2471 on: March 29, 2007, 11:31:07 AM »
Calming down from the meeting, this morning. I was very stressed out about this one, but the anxiety was unwarranted. I was treated with a great deal of respect and they seemed to like some of my suggestions. Whether anything changes or not is yet to be determined, but it is good to know that they did not blow us off about our concerns.

It seems that my son may not be in the "special" class, after all. He is far too advanced academically. His latest evaluation tests, which he could get an A+ grade for completing fifty percent, with eighty percent correct (it was a timed test and no kid is expected to finish), he finished the test completely and got one hundred percent correct. He had a good day, I guess. Very unusual and impressive score, according to the psyches. (I looked at the test and said he knew this shit two years ago.)
He is going to get extra social classes, instead of the small, "special" class. Next week he will go from twice per week to four times per week in his social development class. I hope it helps with the bullies he still has to deal with.

One of my suggestions was that "WE" (all of us and his educators) create a transitional program specifically for him to get used to the idea of going to a new school, next year.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2007, 11:37:19 AM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Litigious

« Reply #2472 on: March 29, 2007, 11:33:10 AM »
Why don't they remove the bullies, preferably to some labour camp?  :grrr:

ozymandias

« Reply #2473 on: March 29, 2007, 12:03:17 PM »
Reading forums, instead of having my lunch!

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2474 on: March 29, 2007, 12:49:55 PM »
Why don't they remove the bullies, preferably to some labour camp?  :grrr:

The bullies have problems of their own. In fact, I have pity for them. I have had a chance to be in the class last week, twice, very briefly, and I see a couple of barely attended kids of burger flippers, who will have much more trouble in their lives than my kid will ever have. I plan on keeping my focus on the child I can successfully influence. I will still bitch about the bullies, though.

Besides, I would rather teach my son a proper defensive stance and the freedom resulting from a well placed roundhouse kick (Modded to add:), for dealing with bullies.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2007, 01:32:04 PM by DirtDawg »