Author Topic: What are You doing right now?  (Read 138714 times)

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
Re: What are You doing right now?
« Reply #2145 on: February 14, 2007, 08:13:04 PM »
Guardian of the Empire

duncvis

« Reply #2146 on: February 14, 2007, 08:23:47 PM »
Riverdance, or at least my legs are. godfucking dammit :tantrum:

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #2147 on: February 14, 2007, 08:29:36 PM »

stim away, bruv.
Misunderstood.

Offline Leto729

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #2148 on: February 14, 2007, 08:30:32 PM »
I do that to on Cymbalta.
Guardian of the Empire

duncvis

« Reply #2149 on: February 14, 2007, 08:37:13 PM »

I've had it ever since I was on Efexor a few years ago, but it has got worse again since I went on SSRIs. Its doing my fucking head in. I've been having a read up and wondered if Seroquel might be helpful - according to what I've read that should help with the agitation and sleep disturbances I get as well as the restless leg shit.  :-\

Offline Leto729

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #2150 on: February 14, 2007, 10:47:40 PM »
The agitation can quite hard to deal with.
Guardian of the Empire

duncvis

« Reply #2151 on: February 15, 2007, 06:36:18 AM »
Trying to wake up; working out how to install plugins for the all new Drivel site, which will have a forum and multimedia gallery soon... the news, polls and blogging options are far better using the new system, which is better integrated and has decent spam controls. Yays.  8)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #2152 on: February 15, 2007, 06:37:59 AM »

I've had it ever since I was on Efexor a few years ago, but it has got worse again since I went on SSRIs. Its doing my fucking head in. I've been having a read up and wondered if Seroquel might be helpful - according to what I've read that should help with the agitation and sleep disturbances I get as well as the restless leg shit.  :-\

I had that and a whole laundry list of fucked up side effects when I was on SSRIs. The leg shit never went away, but it only happens when I'm exhausted, now..... like after two days of shoveling snow.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Litigious

« Reply #2153 on: February 15, 2007, 06:44:56 AM »
Drinking coffee, post whoring and thinking of washing of the worst shit from my car while it's still above freezing point.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2154 on: February 15, 2007, 06:46:25 AM »
Trying to get my head around the fact that I still have one hundred twenty two feet of sidewalk to shovel. Doesn't sound too bad, but it's compacted, salt laden, snowplow sweepings on the bottom two feet and then another drift of about a foot, then another foot of snowplow sweepings. Yep, it's above my waist! On top of that it's two degrees Farenheit out there and re-frozen solid.

I've got a lot to get my head around, but if I'm not at least out there working on it, the city will fine me. SHIT!

:bigcry:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Leto729

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #2155 on: February 15, 2007, 08:09:35 AM »
Thinking about going back to bed.
Guardian of the Empire

Litigious

« Reply #2156 on: February 15, 2007, 09:27:41 AM »
Trying to get my head around the fact that I still have one hundred twenty two feet of sidewalk to shovel. Doesn't sound too bad, but it's compacted, salt laden, snowplow sweepings on the bottom two feet and then another drift of about a foot, then another foot of snowplow sweepings. Yep, it's above my waist! On top of that it's two degrees Farenheit out there and re-frozen solid.

I've got a lot to get my head around, but if I'm not at least out there working on it, the city will fine me. SHIT!

Why don't you buy your own mini snowplow? Many people here in Sweden have that. Some people even buy an old Volvo tractor just for using it as a snow plow in the winter.

By the way, is it the sidewalk outside your yard? Doesn't the city or county shovel that in the US?  ???

Offline Leto729

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #2157 on: February 15, 2007, 09:32:18 AM »

Why don't you buy your own mini snowplow? Many people here in Sweden have that. Some people even buy an old Volvo tractor just for using it as a snow plow in the winter.

By the way, is it the sidewalk outside your yard? Doesn't the city or county shovel that in the US?  ???
Sidewalk on Your property are Your responsibility I believe.
Guardian of the Empire

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2158 on: February 15, 2007, 10:06:03 AM »
City property actually ends about two feet from the side of the street on my side, but then they TAKE a twenty foot easement. On that easement which I own, technically, but not in practice, since I can't decide not to have a street next to my house, they have finished the street and added a curb and a sidewalk. Every part of my property is my problem to maintain. Fortunately, because of city codes, they build everything, but I have to keep it clean. I can even get a ticket for a McDonalds cup in the gutter, next to my house!

Oh, and I have to make sure the sewer drain stays free. I've already had to talk myself out of a ticket, for the asinine way people deal with leaves around were. They just rake them to the curb and the city vacuums them up, but if it rains while everyone's leaves are at the curb it plugs the sewer. Not really my fault.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2007, 10:07:50 AM by DirtDawg »

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2159 on: February 15, 2007, 10:22:23 AM »

The problem with that idea is that we don't get over a foot of snow very often, here. We usually get lots of snow, but it happens two or three inches at a time, usually. That's not even worth having a little snowblower for. A lot of dickhead, truck-driving, city-dwellers do, though, but I try to be more responsible with my own property. Trust me, if we got lots of foot deep snow, I would be making money off of it, not the way the city does - I would work for it.