Author Topic: Are you messy?  (Read 2573 times)

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
Re: Are you messy?
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2009, 05:14:58 PM »
Truck is fairly clean, a little bit of mess behind the seats.

I have alot of clutter basically.

With me, when I get stressed out I clean, keeps me from melting down and choking the shit out of someone.

I'm stressed out alot.  :zombiefuck:

That's what I do too when I'm stressed. I love it if my ex takes the kids for an entire day and I can tackle a room. Sort, pitch, donate, organize. *sigh* So therapeutic.

Damn, you are living my life  :laugh:

Though, ex is not taking kids for entire day any more.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Celticgoddess

« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2009, 05:27:03 PM »

With me, when I get stressed out I clean, keeps me from melting down and choking the shit out of someone.

That's what I do too when I'm stressed. I love it if my ex takes the kids for an entire day and I can tackle a room. Sort, pitch, donate, organize. *sigh* So therapeutic.

True. In that regard your situation is worse than mine.

My ex doesn't take the kids full days either because he still lives here. :P Although, I brought that up yesterday and originally he wanted to wait a year before leaving but we're going to up that if we can. I told him we need to sit down and discuss some firm plans so everyone can move on which he agreed to. Okay..sorry...tangent.  I'm good that. :P

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2009, 05:47:17 PM »

My ex doesn't take the kids full days either because he still lives here. :P Although, I brought that up yesterday and originally he wanted to wait a year before leaving but we're going to up that if we can. I told him we need to sit down and discuss some firm plans so everyone can move on which he agreed to. Okay..sorry...tangent.  I'm good that. :P

Would be great, having him out. Indeed, good for all of you.

I don't work on Mondays, so, I do use those days for therapeutic clearing of my house. Living in a house with a man I did not live with any more for a long time only caused more rubbish and clutter all over the place. Made it my task to clear out enough to fill my garbagebin to the max every day before it is emptied. And slowly, my house becomes mine, and my mess is my mess and the mess of my kids alone.

Celticgoddess

« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2009, 05:52:54 PM »

I don't work on Mondays, so, I do use those days for therapeutic clearing of my house. Living in a house with a man I did not live with any more for a long time only caused more rubbish and clutter all over the place. Made it my task to clear out enough to fill my garbagebin to the max every day before it is emptied. And slowly, my house becomes mine, and my mess is my mess and the mess of my kids alone.

Wow. That is exactly where I'm at right now. And it's not just the physical clutter but the mental clutter too. I spend so much time in my room because I feel like it's the only place in the whole house that is completely mine. He's taken over everything lately and things are only in places to his liking and I can't function in it anymore. We've been livig like this since Jan 2007 (separation became official this last June) and I feel like it's the last thing holding me back from completely moving forward. Thankfully, he seems to be feeling the same so the process of moving him out is easier than it would be if he was resisting, which he's not.

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2009, 07:53:20 PM »

Wow. That is exactly where I'm at right now. And it's not just the physical clutter but the mental clutter too. I spend so much time in my room because I feel like it's the only place in the whole house that is completely mine. He's taken over everything lately and things are only in places to his liking and I can't function in it anymore. We've been livig like this since Jan 2007 (separation became official this last June) and I feel like it's the last thing holding me back from completely moving forward. Thankfully, he seems to be feeling the same so the process of moving him out is easier than it would be if he was resisting, which he's not.

Wow, very similar. And yes the clearing is getting rid of mental clutter too. First weekend he was gone I had a massive cleansing spree. And got out a lot of his smell. That was a big thing too. Then I changed some minor, but very visible things, so that it was clear that he was gone. Now it is the hard boring work of going through everything. And when that is done, I want to paint the walls.

I am someone who performs domestic chores best in surges. But this is so massive that I have to bring it back to 'bite-size' proportions.

Celticgoddess

« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2009, 09:17:57 PM »

Wow, very similar. And yes the clearing is getting rid of mental clutter too. First weekend he was gone I had a massive cleansing spree. And got out a lot of his smell. That was a big thing too. Then I changed some minor, but very visible things, so that it was clear that he was gone. Now it is the hard boring work of going through everything. And when that is done, I want to paint the walls.

I am someone who performs domestic chores best in surges. But this is so massive that I have to bring it back to 'bite-size' proportions.

YES!!! You are so living my life!!! That's exactly like me. You're further along in this game though than me, so do a girl a favour and let me know how it ends. :laugh: Oh wait!!! I know the answer to that already...with lots of sex and less drama. damn. Can we just skip the in between parts? :green:

Offline Gluey

• Raging Red Head of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Park.
    • Tales From The Tard Hut Well at least some videos
« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2009, 11:10:06 PM »
That's a whole lotta coffee cups, Parts  :laugh: reminds me of my dads truck filled with beer cans and empty cigarette cartons.\
Oh what the hell it's a work truck it's not like the Rockefellers are gonna camp out in their for the night.
Park.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2010, 06:45:11 AM »
I am a horrible slob. :paperbag:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #23 on: May 11, 2010, 06:51:26 AM »
I've swayed from perfectionism to happy with everyday domestic 'mess'.

I'm extremely organised at work, no clutter or anything, I cannot stand it.

I'd prefer clean and tidy at home too, but sometimes time doesn't permit....but I'm in the midst of a major purge.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #24 on: May 11, 2010, 07:22:33 AM »
Are you messy?

Theres only one answer for that. No. :laugh:
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2010, 09:55:38 AM »
I try to make a point of not making a mess because if I do I never tidy it up. There's a loaf of bread in the kitchen that's growing mould on it just now, and I'm not touching it :puke:

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #26 on: May 11, 2010, 10:01:47 AM »
Is it rye?  :LOL:
I will never stop...

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #27 on: May 11, 2010, 10:08:17 AM »
It's wholemeal. The really nice stuff you get in the bakery. I was going to make myself toast with it until I saw the fungus. Now there's nothing to eat at all in the house.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #28 on: May 11, 2010, 10:12:07 AM »
Well that sucks. You can't even harvest lsd from it.
I will never stop...

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #29 on: May 11, 2010, 10:17:56 AM »
Well that sucks. You can't even harvest lsd from it.

Can you really do that with rye? I've always wanted to try LSD.