Author Topic: More WP rants  (Read 4465 times)

Blasted

Re: More WP rants
« Reply #135 on: December 16, 2009, 04:03:46 AM »
Really? Seems more like its a touchy subject for you.

^This contradicts the whine that follows:

what annoys me is you thinking and treating fat people as if they are second class citizens or not real people with feelings. But heaven forbid if anyone upsets poor old bint. Then the claws come out because you are a childish little shit who thinks school yard insults hurt anyone around here

Also, how is me saying I'm not sexually attracted to fat people, treating them like second class citizens?  :zoinks:

It doesn't contradict anything. Just because you want it to doesn't make it so. Learn to think retard.

Chubster  :-*

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #136 on: December 16, 2009, 07:33:41 AM »
OK Bint it is fine to make fun of fat people. It is fine to give you flack for having a problem with fat people. This is Intensity.
But I think the real point here is that you are an oxygen thief and a loser of unsurpassed depth.

You have how many friends off-line? Out of the 98.5% of the population of the same Neurotype as yourself, you seek us out because you fail at belonging, worse than what the spazzes here do. You find that funny?
When you are here you are unable to even fit in here and display the same type of idiocy that probably got you kicked out of college. (Or was that the colleges fault for not putting up with you. Bad college.)  :hahaha:

So what is the score? Phlex is overweight. Hell, call him fat and chubby. That is one to you.

Now, you are idiotic, ugly, friendless, whiny, immature, have some really fucked up fantasies, are an attention-seeking drama queen, unable to maintain friends even here, and have most of the board actively disliking or at best barely tolerating you.

Unlike Phlex who has self-confidence, maturity, a loving partner and a young happy family, you have well.....kinda nothing.

(In all honesty I think you should try and hook up with Duke. He is kinda dumb and young (18) and about your speed. He gets erections from dogs where as you have erotic dreams about your Mum. I see a match made in heaven. I am kinda romantic that way.)

I think apart from that really tough "anti-fat people" stance against Phlex, all things considered, you are completely and utterly  :pwned: by Phlex.
But hey chin up, that "Chubster" comment was really cool.

Oh Soph get over harping on the inequities of being transgendered. You are on a minority site we are all weird here.
Go have another shower and you will feel better!
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Blasted

« Reply #137 on: December 16, 2009, 07:37:24 AM »
 :lol:

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #138 on: December 16, 2009, 07:42:31 AM »
She didn't seek us out because she doesn't fit in

She came here accidentally and decided to stay becuase she made friends here and liked posting here, same as anyone else here (AS or not)

Also you're trying to attack her by pointing out that she's no longer friends wityh the likes of shleed? Fuck man I'm sure she's slitting her wrists over that as we speak  :zoinks:

Also, ugly? Christ look at yourself lol. Only liars, retards and blind people would say you're anything but ugly yourself :lol:

oh and as for the trans thing - I was pointing out the double standards. And to be far, being trans is completely different to having AS. Practically everyone is in some kind of minority group

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #139 on: December 16, 2009, 07:57:53 AM »
She didn't seek us out because she doesn't fit in

She came here accidentally and decided to stay becuase she made friends here and liked posting here, same as anyone else here (AS or not)

Also you're trying to attack her by pointing out that she's no longer friends wityh the likes of shleed? Fuck man I'm sure she's slitting her wrists over that as we speak  :zoinks:

Also, ugly? Christ look at yourself lol. Only liars, retards and blind people would say you're anything but ugly yourself :lol:

oh and as for the trans thing - I was pointing out the double standards. And to be far, being trans is completely different to having AS. Practically everyone is in some kind of minority group

"Well she didn't...and you said .....and it doesn't matter 'cause.....and anyhow....so there!!"

Well said Soph Kinda came across as this though.  :blah:

I am going to bed. You seem pretty worked up though. You know what I do when I am tired and stressed? I take a long shower. It is 1am. I have a busy morning and a long day at work. I might have a long shower now.

Good night Spazz. Work on those retorts.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Blasted

« Reply #140 on: December 16, 2009, 08:00:33 AM »
Don't slip when you're in there and break your neck Les.  We wouldn't want that to happen now, would we?  :zoinks:

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #141 on: December 16, 2009, 08:01:59 AM »
Worked up?  :lolhit:
Dude I'm not the one making massive walls of text here lololol

I'm having a great day actually - done all my xmas shopping, been out with my mum and got one of teh highest marks on my coursework. I'm not gonna have a heart attack (hur hur hur)  over you, old man  :thumbup:

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • TURN UP THE SIGNAL-WIPE OUT THE NOISE
« Reply #142 on: December 16, 2009, 08:37:04 AM »
But Rodney did not want to meet fat and ugly girls. So instead he bought rude books with rude pictures in them. "Rodney! Your tea's ready!" "Coming, Mum!"
--from "The Saga of Rodney Toady" by Giles, Giles & Fripp
Alex179: Everything that is living is dying.   It will stop dying when it is dead.
"Earth is the cradle of Humanity. But one cannot live in a cradle forever."--Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
The law is the law. Rules are rules. God is God. A is A. Black is black. I want my baby back.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #143 on: December 16, 2009, 08:39:38 AM »
The curvy vs. thin debate is starting to feel like an ongoing argument about what your favorite color "should" be.

It is pointless.  Phlexor and Shleed are just butthurt that I don't like the fatties.

I'm not butthurt over it, I just think it makes you look like a tard and that's worth pointing out in anyone's book.

:lolhit:

I like skinny girls.  Get over it  ::)

I'm not sure what it is you are asking me to get over? ???

Fucking hell  :facepalm2:

Lemme spell it out for you.  I don't like fat people.  You care cause you're a fatass.  I'm telling you to get off your high horse and get over it.

Did that message get through this time or is your layer of chub squeezing your brain too tight?

But you're wrong, perhaps that's why I didn't get it. You should be more careful about that kind of thing in the future. Clearly making up reasons for other peoples motivations is going to lead to these types of situations, unless you are crazy and this is normal behaviour for you. If so, then I'm sorry for you.

What the fuck are you on about?  ???

I coulkd ask you the same damn thing. From the outside looking in, it seems you have a problem with EVERYONE. Still think I'M the one full of myself?

You're entitled to your opinion, but as an autistic, I learned that the opinions of others also matter for I live in a world filled with billions of people. I would think you might have an inkling of that, being an NT.

Are you sad I called you a midget? (emo)

you're too much of a loser to attract anyone reasonable

Pwned yourself there  :lol:

Are you sad I called you a midget?

Nope. I actually like my height. I can do fantastic things in bed because of it.

Pwned yourself there

Explain.

"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #144 on: December 16, 2009, 08:52:38 AM »
Oh for fuck sake, logs on laptop HD only goes as far back as August. She'll probably say I made it up anyway.

Have fun with those laxatives though, even though you're worried of getting bum cancer from them. ;D

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #145 on: December 16, 2009, 08:54:07 AM »
Oh for fuck sake, logs on laptop HD only goes as far back as August. She'll probably say I made it up anyway.

Have fun with those laxatives though, even though you're worried of getting bum cancer from them. ;D

:LOL:
I will never stop...

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #146 on: December 16, 2009, 08:55:23 AM »
Nope. I actually like my height. I can do fantastic things in bed because of it.
DETAILS.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #147 on: December 16, 2009, 08:58:48 AM »
DETAILS.

Well i'm 5'5 so most girls are slightly taller than me. And if they're taller even more options open up. You know little things, like more ease of fucking in the shower, etc. My body fits in a lot of positions better too, like this one Me and a chick made one time where she got on all fours, and I was underneath with my arms around her with my hips stuck up. It went in extremely easily that way. ;)
I will never stop...

Blasted

« Reply #148 on: December 16, 2009, 09:35:20 AM »

What a sad life you lead to actually bother going through all the logs  :orly:

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #149 on: December 16, 2009, 09:47:56 AM »
Hey, at least I carry out what I say unlike half the cowardly twats here. (ie. Scatheap) :zoinks: