Author Topic: Ask ME! (Esme) anything and I (unlike others on here) WILL answer  (Read 22355 times)

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Ask ME! (Esme) anything and I (unlike others on here) WILL answer
« Reply #390 on: September 02, 2006, 12:33:19 AM »
divide and conquer. by pointing the finger at the 99% of society who do not share your neurology, you are ignoring the real culprit.

yep, the same as blaming everything on men, women, black people, white people, muslims, lepers, gay men and lesbians, etc., etc., et bloody cetera is as illogical and as useful.  look behind the shouting and posturing, say i.

Offline esme456

• Incessant Poster
« Reply #391 on: September 02, 2006, 05:30:53 AM »
I do like it here Hypnotica/Kev

It's very interesting

I feel a better 'fit' than a lot of discussion boards

I'm not a group person though so never fully relax in group discussion - I'm sort of seeing myself as
a hypocrite/setting myself up for one hell of a fall while joining in

Also the blatant arse-licking that routinely occurs in any group situation never ceases to amaze/sicken me!
It's usually the dumbest/most evil f***** who's being sycophanted as well, to make it even more unjustifiable!

It's so conditional as well - 'In order to be in this group you have to prostrate yourself on the ground to this twat, bully that one, have no intellligent opinion on ANYTHING' etc etc

My brain is AS-NT hybrid I think, due to living most of my life thinking I was 'normal' - part of me is desparate to join in and be accepted but the AS side sees this as too risky and 'selling out' so it keeps me in check

I don't know how I'm meant to have a consistent personality/worldview with that going on all the time!

I do think I have a very good appreciation of the NT mind-set though, so when a person, AS or NT displays what I consider to be this type of behaviour, I am acutely aware of it

Also, in terms of your views Dunc, I would say you're conversely not sufficiently aware of the NT influence on your life as it's so pervasive.  I'll admit you've got the healthier attitude to things but I would say it's down to being oblivious to a lot of it ie you're already part-assimilated anyway  ;)

Nessa    :)
« Last Edit: September 02, 2006, 05:37:19 AM by esme456 »

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #392 on: September 02, 2006, 05:38:12 AM »
I see thats great. ;)
Guardian of the Empire

Offline esme456

• Incessant Poster
« Reply #393 on: September 02, 2006, 05:50:04 AM »
But you're meant to ask me questions Kev!

Is 6.38am American time?

Offline Leto729

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #394 on: September 02, 2006, 05:53:22 AM »
So how does emse456 like Intensitysquared?
You have asked it.
Guardian of the Empire

Offline esme456

• Incessant Poster
« Reply #395 on: September 02, 2006, 05:55:35 AM »
Did you mean 'answered'?

I did answer further up, yes

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #396 on: September 02, 2006, 05:59:10 AM »
you being able to find common ground on something with just about everyone doesnt alter the fact that your perspective on the herd nature of non autistics was shown to be a crock of shit months ago. I thought we'd already establishd why sterotyping by neurology is stupid months ago. :P
i guess my whisper was audible.

bottom line is that i cannot deal with the lies of society.  a society dominated by NT's. a society where the rules are established by NT bullshitter.
a society of lies.

your statement works just as well, and more accurately, if you replace 'NT' with 'boss class' - as I said last time. NT is far too sweeping and arbitrary a category for your assertion of who pulls the strings, creates the bullshit, makes the lies we have to live by. lies which serve the interests of nobody but those who stand to gain from it - divide and conquer. by pointing the finger at the 99% of society who do not share your neurology, you are ignoring the real culprit.

how about this dunc,

i just don't really like people, for their lying ways.

NT people make up a bulk of the population.

i am not fond of people.
Misunderstood.

Offline esme456

• Incessant Poster
« Reply #397 on: September 02, 2006, 06:31:43 AM »
I find that hard to belive McJagger - you come across as a real 'people person' on this site

Are you more ADHD than AS?

This would make a lot of sense as, in my opinion, ADHD & Dyslexic types are usually a lot more social;
they are like a bridge between the AS and NT worlds

Nessa   :)

Offline Leto729

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #398 on: September 02, 2006, 06:35:34 AM »
So how does emse456 like Intensitysquared?
You have asked it.
I knew You have answered it deary. ;)
Guardian of the Empire

Offline esme456

• Incessant Poster
« Reply #399 on: September 02, 2006, 06:39:19 AM »
 ::)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #400 on: September 02, 2006, 06:42:14 AM »
I find that hard to belive McJagger - you come across as a real 'people person' on this site

This would make a lot of sense as, in my opinion, ADHD & Dyslexic types are usually a lot more social;

this is online.  i really cannot be bothered if you are a liar and a user.
and you don't really know me or have any influence on my life.

people IRL do, and they like to hurt people after they use them up.
Misunderstood.

duncvis

« Reply #401 on: September 02, 2006, 06:45:30 AM »
you being able to find common ground on something with just about everyone doesnt alter the fact that your perspective on the herd nature of non autistics was shown to be a crock of shit months ago. I thought we'd already establishd why sterotyping by neurology is stupid months ago. :P
i guess my whisper was audible.

bottom line is that i cannot deal with the lies of society.  a society dominated by NT's. a society where the rules are established by NT bullshitter.
a society of lies.

your statement works just as well, and more accurately, if you replace 'NT' with 'boss class' - as I said last time. NT is far too sweeping and arbitrary a category for your assertion of who pulls the strings, creates the bullshit, makes the lies we have to live by. lies which serve the interests of nobody but those who stand to gain from it - divide and conquer. by pointing the finger at the 99% of society who do not share your neurology, you are ignoring the real culprit.

how about this dunc,

i just don't really like people, for their lying ways.

NT people make up a bulk of the population.

i am not fond of people.

makes more sense, except that the 'NT people make up a bulk of the population' line is disconnected. Its like a deductive argument with part of the conclusion omitted. 'I am not fond of people, the bulk of which are NTs' would be one logical outcome, but even in that context, the NT distinction seems like redundant information and adds nothing to the position. :P

Offline esme456

• Incessant Poster
« Reply #402 on: September 02, 2006, 06:47:45 AM »
That's a bit harsh!

I was only speculating on the nature of your condition and asking you a question about it

I'm not a user or a liar - whatever would give you that idea from the above quote??

And as for hurting, a lot of the behaviour on this very site comes across as deliberately hurtful to others
so that's a bit hypocritical isn't it??

People as a rule are very 'arch' and seem to be ever on the lookout for the quick, nasty dig on here

Nessa   ???

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #403 on: September 02, 2006, 06:49:00 AM »

also, this socialization has taken a very long time to get used to.
yes, i talk alot (does that mean that i am not AS or more of something than another?), but i remember when i first joined these AS forums that i pissed alot of people off with my straight talk and honest opinions.
through effort i have learned to compromise a bit, or people have come to learn that i am harmless.
i am like that teeny tiny dog that rushes to the front door to bark at everything, but you know that you could probably drop kick him into next week if you had to.
Misunderstood.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #404 on: September 02, 2006, 06:52:38 AM »

this is online.  i really cannot be bothered if you are a liar and a user.
and you don't really know me or have any influence on my life.

people IRL do, and they like to hurt people after they use them up.

if.

thats the point, i dont really know you do i.  and you certainly have no influence over my real life, since you are an online personality.

if you were one of these people it wouldn't effect me.  i am free to open up more without someone taking that information and using it to their advantage to get over on me.
its the internet, baby.
Misunderstood.