Start here > Ask Away Threads

Ask ME! (Esme) anything and I (unlike others on here) WILL answer

(1/153) > >>

esme456:
This thread could be had up on trades descriptions as people are too chicken to reply to the more 'searching'
style of post

I will be replying to all questions as I have half an ounce of Integrity

Esme   :)

Tom/Mutate:
What was it like when you lost your virginity?

esme456:
Ok, good question

It was scary and painful but I wanted to get it over with so persevered

I wondered what all the fuss was about first time due to the discomfort but
started getting into it by the 2nd

It was in a car and with a person who already had a gf so not very romantic at all

Tom/Mutate:
what are your beliefs concerning the meaning of existence and the creation of the universe?

esme456:
'what are your beliefs concerning the meaning of existence and the creation of the universe?'

I think we make our own meaning, there isn't an abstract 'meaning' already there

I was sent to Sunday School as a child so have been to a certain extent 'brainwashed' into a belief in God,
which is very hard to just shrug off.  It's hard to know whether I would have believed in God if I hadn't been bought
up in a 'Christian' culture

I have a mix and match attitude to creation - logically I know it didnt happen as in the Bible but I still like to belive
in the presence of 'another'/God as it's a comfroting thought to have in the background ie that we're not totally
alone

I think that religion, while it has caused/does cause a lot of bloodshed, has also given people a lot of comfort and
'guidelines' on how to live their lives

I think many people take their 'meaning' of existence off the peg so to speak ie they just take on board the ideas of their surrounding culture and absorb them, sponge-like, never questioning

I hate doing that - I like to find thigns out for myself and pick and choose what I want to alie myself with

I can't stand the way people latch onto an idea/concept/fashion purely because everyone else is doing it - that's the main reason for NOT doing it in my book!

I like a number of the philosophers' ideas - Schopenhauer is a favourite and Nietszche - only the concepts though,
not any kind of fanatical abuse of power etc

I have a pretty grim view of the human race - the nice people are an aberration in my opinion; a freak of nature

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version