Educational

Author Topic: I quit  (Read 477 times)

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: I quit
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2009, 04:16:22 PM »
I somehow have innocent written all over me and I don't know why. People may think I am harmless and can't do anything like fend for myself. But luckily lot of people leave me alone online unless they make fun of me in a hidden way meaning they don't make it obvious for me to see it. I call them hidden insults or discretely making fun of someone.
Some people have sweet and innocent written all over them but inside them, they are evil, David McGill and Chris Chan for example.

Cool you got a night job. I wish I could have a night job it would go well with my sleep disorder but I live on a small hick town where everywhere closes early

I've been having troubles sleeping anyway and the fact it can take me all night to finally get to sleep so it didn't matter if I got picked for night time. I come home and sleep till 1:30 in the afternoon. But this morning I got home ten minutes till seven because someone at work decided to get sick so the supervisor told her to rest and he clocked her out and we ended up with one extra restroom to clean so we missed our train. We had to catch the 5:47 one.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2009, 05:23:40 AM »
Hey well done SG. I got a new job too. I started after training three weeks ago and am leading in sales already this month. ;)
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2009, 04:45:11 AM »
I am glad that your new job suits you, SG. Your trains run pretty early!

It is good to see you Sir Les. You are an aspie and you are selling stuff? Usually those two things don't mix.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Mayhem of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2009, 09:38:17 PM »

For real. I learned the hard way I am not a salesman.

Celticgoddess

« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2009, 09:42:25 PM »
seriousy. Just the thought of it gives me anxiety. :P

P7PSP

« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2009, 07:49:44 AM »
So SG and Sir Les, how are the new jobs going?

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2009, 06:24:51 PM »
I can clean the bathrooms faster now and I get paid tomorrow. Lot of walking there because the place is big but we spend most of our time in the bathrooms so not much walking.