Author Topic: Hyperclit  (Read 3448 times)

Blasted

Re: Hyperclit
« Reply #60 on: October 08, 2009, 06:01:48 PM »
Oh my god!  As if you haven't done the same thing, everyone's fallen out with everyone on this site and then round again.  I never said Soy was my friend, his views are insane, but he's hillarious, and I do agree with him on a few things.  You just find it awfully hard to seperate things.  :violin:

Hypocrite, much?  I do not agree with Lit but I still think he's a cool person to talk to.  By your own admission, it's fucking normal to feel that way about people  :zoinks:

Actually I didn't respond if I remember untill you started quoting me and trying your little hardest to put up a fight.  So what, you've gone about a lot of my traits, you're a complete hypocrite.

Er no.  Let me jolt your memory again:

http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php/topic,11956.15.html

You were a cunt, I was playing.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #61 on: October 08, 2009, 06:02:44 PM »
I think soph has a fascination of me being unsure about who I am, not sure why she thinks this.  I know who I am, maybe just at times get fed up with my mind.  I know its a silly example, but people who keep having to change their usernames could be a hidden tell tale sign of people being unhappy with who they are.  Um lets see, Like TCO, Bint and Soph  :zoinks:
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Celticgoddess

« Reply #62 on: October 08, 2009, 06:05:30 PM »
 :hornysign:

God you guys argue a lot.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #63 on: October 08, 2009, 06:07:39 PM »
benjina: Hey, I change mine for a laugh. Why should I post how you want me to? There are no fucking rules here about what you call yourself. Nothing to do with sheep mentality, or the 'In' crowd.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2009, 06:09:16 PM by Steve-O »

Blasted

« Reply #64 on: October 08, 2009, 06:08:52 PM »
Jesus, what fucking "in crowd"?   ???

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #65 on: October 08, 2009, 06:08:59 PM »
Oh my god!  As if you haven't done the same thing, everyone's fallen out with everyone on this site and then round again.  I never said Soy was my friend, his views are insane, but he's hillarious, and I do agree with him on a few things.  You just find it awfully hard to seperate things.  :violin:

Hypocrite, much?  I do not agree with Lit but I still think he's a cool person to talk to.  By your own admission, it's fucking normal to feel that way about people  :zoinks:

Actually I didn't respond if I remember untill you started quoting me and trying your little hardest to put up a fight.  So what, you've gone about a lot of my traits, you're a complete hypocrite.

Oh yes.  I didn't mean it to be in a nasty way at first, I was just trying to advise you on how to deal with him, as you were starting countless threads about him.  And then you said I was annoying you, which looks like it annoyed me, and then Miss Soph came along with one of her silly theories.  But I did admit I shouldn't have used the whole "NT" thing.  And you haven't left me alone since.  :-*
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #66 on: October 08, 2009, 06:11:09 PM »

benji thinks we are all in some sort of group because some of us happen to agree on certain things. Just because of the COINCIDENCE of a couple name changes (in fun) he thinks we are all sheep.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #67 on: October 08, 2009, 06:11:22 PM »
benjina: Hey, I change mine for a laugh. Why should I post how you want me to? There are no fucking rules here about what you call yourself. Nothing to do with sheep mentality, or the 'In' crowd.

Why should I change my avatar cause you want me to?  No its ok, I just said you should post how you want to, deep down, not just what you think the majority will approve of.  

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #68 on: October 08, 2009, 06:12:41 PM »

benji thinks we are all in some sort of group because some of us happen to agree on certain things. Just because of the COINCIDENCE of a couple name changes (in fun) he thinks we are all sheep.

Lol, I didn't say you were sheep because of that actually :asthing:.  You're good at twisting things  :wanker: 

Blasted

« Reply #69 on: October 08, 2009, 06:14:18 PM »

Oh yes.  I didn't mean it to be in a nasty way at first, I was just trying to advise you on how to deal with him, as you were starting countless threads about him.  And then you said I was annoying you, which looks like it annoyed me, and then Miss Soph came along with one of her silly theories.  But I did admit I shouldn't have used the whole "NT" thing.  And you haven't left me alone since.  :-*

I actually got through to you?  :twitch:

I do admit I may have tried to provoke you on purpose a few times but that's only because you do the same to me  ;)

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #70 on: October 08, 2009, 06:16:08 PM »

Lol, I didn't say you were sheep because of that actually :asthing:.  You're good at twisting things  :wanker: 

I post how I post. Sometimes it might sound like I'm following the herd, but generally I'm posting what I think. I just happened to agree that Sol was being an arsehole over his bullshit comments, and that you were being a bit of a nonce about Soph's issues.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #71 on: October 08, 2009, 06:17:37 PM »

Oh yes.  I didn't mean it to be in a nasty way at first, I was just trying to advise you on how to deal with him, as you were starting countless threads about him.  And then you said I was annoying you, which looks like it annoyed me, and then Miss Soph came along with one of her silly theories.  But I did admit I shouldn't have used the whole "NT" thing.  And you haven't left me alone since.  :-*

I do admit I may have tried to provoke you on purpose a few times but that's only because you do the same to me  ;)

I'm easier to reason with than you are  :zoinks:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #72 on: October 08, 2009, 06:18:36 PM »

I post how I post. Sometimes it might sound like I'm following the herd, but generally I'm posting what I think. I just happened to agree that Sol was being an arsehole over his bullshit comments, and that you were being a bit of a nonce about Soph's issues.

Strange then, cause you're like chalk and cheese between here and Zomg

Blasted

« Reply #73 on: October 08, 2009, 06:19:56 PM »

I'm easier to reason with than you are  :zoinks:

You wish  :orly:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #74 on: October 08, 2009, 06:23:11 PM »

Strange then, cause you're like chalk and cheese between here and Zomg

Jeckyll & Hyde. Nah, when things get to me I might post some shit somewhere, and then it could be taken one way, but other times I might just say stuff that isn't whiney or whatever. It's just what happens, I can't explain it. Shit happens.