Author Topic: Hyperclit  (Read 3419 times)

Blasted

Re: Hyperclit
« Reply #30 on: October 08, 2009, 03:53:39 PM »
I can only see one wanker to be honest :toporly:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #31 on: October 08, 2009, 03:55:21 PM »

Not the singing, the accent.

You fail at quoting.

I know, I was joking.  Yeah, it was unintentional.  Its actually the site that fails, or my computer.  Cause when I try and write under the quote if the page is full, the screeen wriggles around.
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #32 on: October 08, 2009, 03:56:55 PM »
Thats bullshit, they wouldn't put an asylum seeker in West London.  West is the only decent part.

I think a lot of Americans come over here and expect London to be like one big palace, but are horrified when they see what a hell hole it is.

Yeah I'm an asylum seeker  ::)  Reading you sometimes is fucking painful.  I've never met someone so unlikeable in my life.

Thats good to know.  You're one to talk, i've tried being reasonable, but you are very bitter, immature and stubborn.  There's nothing to like or dislike about you.  You're empty.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Blasted

« Reply #33 on: October 08, 2009, 03:59:25 PM »
Thats bullshit, they wouldn't put an asylum seeker in West London.  West is the only decent part.

I think a lot of Americans come over here and expect London to be like one big palace, but are horrified when they see what a hell hole it is.

Yeah I'm an asylum seeker  ::) Reading you sometimes is fucking painful.  I've never met someone so unlikeable in my life.

Thats good to know.  You're one to talk, i've tried being reasonable, but you are very bitter, immature and stubborn.  There's nothing to like or dislike about you.  You're empty.

Reasonable?  Exactly where may I ask?  I've done nothing to you yet all you do is attack me.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #34 on: October 08, 2009, 04:00:53 PM »
Bollocks, you started at me, cause my views on trans doesn't fit your retarded standards.  Sticking up for soy or clit, goes against everything else you stand for.

Blasted

« Reply #35 on: October 08, 2009, 04:02:46 PM »
Bollocks, you started at me, cause my views on trans doesn't fit your retarded standards.  Sticking up for soy or clit, goes against everything else you stand for.

No actually, you started on me way before the whole trans argument.  Since when do you know what I stand for or what my views are?  You don't even know me.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #36 on: October 08, 2009, 04:13:00 PM »
Only in a joking way.  Ugh ::)  Its a forums where people talk about themselves and express their views  :facepalm2:

Blasted

« Reply #37 on: October 08, 2009, 04:18:42 PM »
Only in a joking way.  Ugh ::)

Obviously not if we're having this conversation.

Its a forums where people talk about themselves and express their views  :facepalm2:

And?  People only express their views on a given subject when it comes up like homesexuality for example, they don't give a fucking summary of their beliefs in each and every post.  I don't see why me defending either Soleiyu or Lit is such a big deal to you.

I know I'm getting way too serious over this but I'm just tired of being picked on.

Blasted

« Reply #38 on: October 08, 2009, 04:41:17 PM »
Anyway, I doubt you're capable of a genuinely serious conversation, you'll just laugh at me so I best shut up and ignore you from now on.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #39 on: October 08, 2009, 04:56:25 PM »
Yeah, views on politics and religion.  Haha, you pick me up on views of mine that might be right wing, but then its ok for them to say it, they'll probably even get an  :agreed:  And i'm right about him, this Nazi bullshit is over the top.  Your views don't add up.  Oh, and cut the crap, being picked on?  If you didn't agree with what I said at the start of this thread, you could've not said anything, but you started.  You're tired of me exposing you more like.

Blasted

« Reply #40 on: October 08, 2009, 04:58:42 PM »
My point exactly.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #41 on: October 08, 2009, 05:01:37 PM »
Lmao, its you who's not capable of a conversation, let alone a discussion or argument, you have no answers or explinations for your actions.   :yawn:

Celticgoddess

« Reply #42 on: October 08, 2009, 05:05:03 PM »
Are you SURE you guys don't want to kiss and make up?  :zoinks:

Blasted

« Reply #43 on: October 08, 2009, 05:09:58 PM »
you have no answers or explinations for your actions.   :yawn:

Since when do I need to give explanations for liking people here?  I don't agree with Lit's views but that doesn't mean I can't be his friend.  Do you agree on everything with all your friends? 

Also, this thread is not the being of our so-called "conflict" and you know that perfectly well. 

I never made personal attacks on you unprovoked, unlike you.

Blasted

« Reply #44 on: October 08, 2009, 05:10:19 PM »
Are you SURE you guys don't want to kiss and make up?  :zoinks:

Fuck no.