Author Topic: i call out flourescent  (Read 3782 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: i call out flourescent
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2006, 05:44:02 PM »
ROFL! :laugh:

"four legs of the same stool"? Is that something like a chairperson, in this context?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2006, 05:46:51 PM »
dunno.  sounds a bit scatological to me...   :-\

blimey - perhaps he's a coprophage!   :o

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2006, 06:07:00 PM »
So far as I'm concerned, Odeon, Lucifer, Peegai, and Dunc are all four legs of the same stool.

how do you fit 4 gay men into a crowded bar?

...you turn the stool upside down. ;D
Misunderstood.

duncvis

« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2006, 08:08:08 PM »
LMAO! RobertN just has sand in his vagina.  ;D

duncvis

« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2006, 08:15:04 PM »

nah. the shit's going in the wrong direction.  ;D

thepeaguy

« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2006, 11:12:09 PM »
So far as I'm concerned, Odeon, Lucifer, Peegai, and Dunc are all four legs of the same stool. Perhaps they are one body with four heads attached. Or one head, with four slightly different personalities, but with only the brain power of an average person between them all.

Or one clique with four thugs......

Throughout my life, McJ, I have never compromised with bullies - and one way or another I have always come out on top. I have no intention of compromising with this lot either unless they quit their act.

"You are beautiful, no matter what they say. And words won't briiingg you dooowwwwnnn."

So why do you come back for more, eh? Masochist.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2006, 12:29:27 AM »

nah. the shit's going in the wrong direction.  ;D

i did think that, as soon as i wrote it, lol.  but "coprophage" is such a good word, i had to use it...  ;D

Offline Danlo

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2006, 03:13:10 AM »
I don't know why, but I was hoping for Dhanlow and Paedo Mackenzie to get it on, since they are so up their own arses, the narcissists.
Jeez, "narcissist" seems to have become the thing to be. You're giving it to every person who so much as breathes a word that you think is too up-themselves. I could never "get it on", as you say, with Peter. He is an unsavoury character, is highly uncouth, and has some very disturbing thoughts. Thoughts that he would do better to keep to himself. However, I have never seen Peter be two-faced, such as you are doing, thepeaguy, and I would gladly choose Peter as a friend over you. On one hand, you pretend to try and resolve our differences, then without so much as a provocation, you become nasty and foul. You show a disturbing dearth of character, and I am bewildered as to why I ever thought good of you.
Lucifer, of course you can be a narcissist. I very much like the way you don't pretend to be something you are not, and despite what others might think of your behavior, you don't seem to care very much. There are too many poor sods here on Intensity that would like to be narcissists yet are far too lacking in the appropriate qualities. The short list of these consists, mainly, of McJ, Eamonn and thepeaguy. Sorry guys, you just aren't good enough.

thepeaguy

« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2006, 03:23:42 AM »
I don't know why, but I was hoping for Dhanlow and Paedo Mackenzie to get it on, since they are so up their own arses, the narcissists.
Jeez, "narcissist" seems to have become the thing to be. You're giving it to every person who so much as breathes a word that you think is too up-themselves. I could never "get it on", as you say, with Peter. He is an unsavoury character, is highly uncouth, and has some very disturbing thoughts. Thoughts that he would do better to keep to himself. However, I have never seen Peter be two-faced, such as you are doing, thepeaguy, and I would gladly choose Peter as a friend over you. On one hand, you pretend to try and resolve our differences, then without so much as a provocation, you become nasty and foul. You show a disturbing dearth of character, and I am bewildered as to why I ever thought good of you.

I'm not going to take offense by what you said to me, although I can understand why.

First of all, I apologise if I seemed foul towards you, but believe me: it was not my intention at all to deceive you. I said it out of light-heartedness, that's all. I got no problems with you being a narcissist. Seriously. But that doesn't mean that I cant take the mickey out of it, and you are more than welcome to do the same with me if you wanted to.

If I didn't want to be friends with you, Danlo, I wouldn't have PM'd you a few times. Think about that for a second.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2006, 03:27:52 AM by thepeaguy »

duncvis

« Reply #24 on: August 29, 2006, 04:03:29 AM »
Forget getting into the narcissist club pee - you don't take yourself seriously enough. :P

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #25 on: August 29, 2006, 05:20:37 AM »
i never claimed to be a narcisshit.

i don't have to think highly of myself to keep me going.  i AM that good.  my life, it has been sweet indeed.  wouldn't trade it with a poser for a minute of the day.
narcishittys are shit in my book.  its all just a false hope, from the hopeless.

keep your disorder danlo, i have no need for it.
Misunderstood.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #26 on: August 29, 2006, 06:51:53 AM »
mcj doesn't want disorder?  blimey - that must be a first...   :o

Offline Danlo

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #27 on: August 29, 2006, 08:22:10 AM »
I'm not going to take offense by what you said to me, although I can understand why.

First of all, I apologise if I seemed foul towards you, but believe me: it was not my intention at all to deceive you. I said it out of light-heartedness, that's all. I got no problems with you being a narcissist. Seriously. But that doesn't mean that I cant take the mickey out of it, and you are more than welcome to do the same with me if you wanted to.

If I didn't want to be friends with you, Danlo, I wouldn't have PM'd you a few times. Think about that for a second.
Thank you, peeguy, for explaining. I really would like being friends with you, and I hope you can understand my reaction. It is a very fragile thing, for me; I cannot stand when trust/friendship appears that it is being broken, and I would much rather a concrete setting of where we stand, be it enemies or friends. The only exception to this is my family, where both is possible. I don't take the mickey out of my friends. I take it very seriously. If you want to be friends, you should understand this.

thepeaguy

« Reply #28 on: August 29, 2006, 10:43:34 AM »

Thank you, peeguy, for explaining. I really would like being friends with you, and I hope you can understand my reaction. It is a very fragile thing, for me; I cannot stand when trust/friendship appears that it is being broken, and I would much rather a concrete setting of where we stand, be it enemies or friends. The only exception to this is my family, where both is possible. I don't take the mickey out of my friends. I take it very seriously. If you want to be friends, you should understand this.

That's not a problem. I'll pay attention to that in future the next time I consider making jokes about you. :)

I'm gonna bug you via PM about random bollocks now.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #29 on: August 29, 2006, 11:36:11 AM »
It is a very fragile thing, for me; I cannot stand when trust/friendship appears that it is being broken

amen to that - my worst nightmare.  and it happens all the time, of course.  :(