Author Topic: Soy was Bint  (Read 6052 times)

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Mayhem of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Soy was Bint
« Reply #60 on: October 06, 2009, 07:45:48 PM »

Blasted

« Reply #61 on: October 06, 2009, 07:52:11 PM »
 :lol:

Celticgoddess

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #63 on: October 06, 2009, 09:12:50 PM »
I don't like him cos I think he's a pretentious arsehole. Nothing to do with what anyone else thinks.

And that avvie he's got definitely has Parkinson's. Fuck it's annoying.  :grrr:
Addblock Plus FTW!  :green:
The adblocker?
Yep, you can also use it to block annoying avatars.
You can just disable them without an adblocker.
How is this done? I only know of adblock and the Esc key to stop pictures moving.
FFS I wrote about the Esc key to stop pictures moving. But then again, what should I expect? No one read my post.  ::)
I think I was pretty decent to Soleiyu but did any of you notice? No, you were too busy provoking him into more insults. He only noticed a group of about seven of you. Callaway went along with it and that is why he noticed her. It would have been so easy for anyone to come up with something shocking in regards to that, even I could have done it. It doesn't take much to type it out.

You all fell for it.
 >:(
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #64 on: October 06, 2009, 09:27:29 PM »
I don't like him cos I think he's a pretentious arsehole. Nothing to do with what anyone else thinks.

The adblocker?
How is this done? I only know of adblock and the Esc key to stop pictures moving.
FFS I wrote about the Esc key to stop pictures moving. But then again, what should I expect? No one read my post.  ::)
I think I was pretty decent to Soleiyu but did any of you notice? No, you were too busy provoking him into more insults. He only noticed a group of about seven of you. Callaway went along with it and that is why he noticed her. It would have been so easy for anyone to come up with something shocking in regards to that, even I could have done it. It doesn't take much to type it out.

You all fell for it.

I noticed that you were quite decent to Soleiyu, Renaeden.

But he just pretty much ignored that, I think because he was too busy trolling the people he thought he might get a rise from.

I think you might have been the one who told me about the Esc button in the first place.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #65 on: October 06, 2009, 09:30:25 PM »
Well, the ESC worked for me. I've got Ad-Block, but the thing is too damn hard to work out.

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #66 on: October 06, 2009, 09:35:33 PM »

The adblocker?

You all fell for it.

I also noticed you were nice to him. He didn't deserve it. I think a few times he was even rude to people who were nice to him.

That guy needs overwhelming evidence that his attitude stinks. He honestly believes everything he says.

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #67 on: October 06, 2009, 10:07:23 PM »
I do read your posts, along with anyone else in threads I'm interested in, renaeden.

Anyway, let's all drop this shit about Soleiyu and move on.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #68 on: October 06, 2009, 10:09:19 PM »
He's gone, and soon will be forgotten.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #69 on: October 06, 2009, 10:22:02 PM »
^ ::)
No he won't. Maybe you, but not some of us.

Callaway, maybe you could post more about yourself instead of about your daughter, then she won't get targeted. That was pretty off of Soleiyu, but I almost expected that to happen.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #70 on: October 06, 2009, 10:45:18 PM »
^ ::)
No he won't. Maybe you, but not some of us.

Callaway, maybe you could post more about yourself instead of about your daughter, then she won't get targeted. That was pretty off of Soleiyu, but I almost expected that to happen.

ren: Your posts were read the same as anyone else's. Soleiyu's were getting very difficult to read, let alone understand because of the vile stuff that he put into some of them. It wouldn't have mattered waht anyone had said, if he didn't like that person or their race he targetted them AND their family, whether he knew them or not. Callaway, Phlexor and DD didn't need that shit thrown at them and their families, and it didn't matter that they were nice back.

He doesn't seem to be getting the same audience on zOMG, and some of the topics he is posting in are ones I at least can avoid. Pity he didn't afford this forum the same courtesy.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #71 on: October 07, 2009, 01:31:59 AM »
About?

Callaway, she get all her knowledge from wikpedia apparently.

Don't speak shit-lit.  Gus=Soy, one in the same.  And what, she left in protest?   :laugh:  Thats pretty meaningless as she has nothing of her own to add.

Looks like you don't have anything to add, either. I think I've heard a few variations of this by now but very little new.

I don't know much about Callaway.  Too be honest, I really don't care that much.  The fact that i'm showing interest in all this nonsense is a sign that I gotta cut down going on my computer, and this site.

Your choice.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #72 on: October 07, 2009, 01:33:08 AM »
I actually did that for his first few insults, but he was so dumb he thought I did not realize he was trying to insult me.

::)

Gus left in protest of the banning of Soleiyu.

Not really Lit.  I'm just getting tired and sick of this place.  Which is ironic enough, since the fact that I'm not tired just brought me back for a bit.  Why is it that only you twats are up at this time?

I hope you stick around.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #73 on: October 07, 2009, 01:41:07 AM »

The adblocker?

You all fell for it.

I noticed that you were decent to him.

Quite a few of us did give the guy a second chance after he calmed down and said he'd be nice, but I honestly don't see why we'd have to give him a third chance when he went off the deep end. I for one will not stand by without doing anything when somebody posts the kind of bs he did. Maybe I should but I think enough damage has been done in the world by people who chose to shut up and let things happen.

The fact is that many of us post enough details of ourselves for someone like Soy. Does the existence of trolls like Soy mean that we shouldn't post anything personal about matters important to us, ever?

- Albert Einstein

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #74 on: October 07, 2009, 02:28:03 AM »
Fucking good point, odeon. These fora are for us to be able to talk to ourselves as if we were talking face-to-face, and that means we should be able to pass on whatever information we want to disclose. If a cunt like Soy then comes along and plays funny buggers and then expect sumpathy, then why should he get it? Both pea and ahayes had probably been guilty of similar shit, so why should this clown have been treated any different?