Educational

Author Topic: Questions for Callaway  (Read 85194 times)

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Questions for Callaway
« Reply #150 on: May 30, 2007, 07:12:34 PM »
I guess we all have different experiences on the pill, for the short time I could take it I was over the moon with it- no painful cramps, no PMS to speak off at all.  It wasn't worth the pay off though :\

What happened?  Why wasn't it worth the payoff?

I enjoyed not having cramps etc. The payoff though= a blood clot- 1 week in intensive care, 1 week on a general ward, 6 months on warfarin with regular blood tests and finally having to inject myself with heparin everyday for the last 6 weeks of each of my pregnancies and 6 weeks postnatally.

I'm so sorry.  Do you have to take anything now to keep your blood from clotting, like aspirin?

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #151 on: May 30, 2007, 07:14:44 PM »
so i now understand that the subject is personal for you.

i cannot guarantee that i won't make light of the subject again.  but i will try to be more respectful in the future.  because you have certainly earned my respect over the last year.  :)

Thanks. 

Before I had my daughter, I had some large ovarian cysts, one of which ruptured, so the doctor put me on fairly strong birth control pills to stop me from ovulating.  I could not believe the feelings of rage that overwhelmed me over relatively minor things, like when someone cut me off in traffic, for example.  I wonder if women who have really bad PMS feel like I felt on those birth control pills.
Yes, they do - I have tried several times to take the pill and it is like I have a complete personality transplant. 

I told the doctor about the problem, but he explained that the birth control pills were the best option for me at the time, because I wanted to preserve my ability to have a baby, but I was in no position to get pregnant right then and I wouldn't have been able to anyway.  I and everyone else around me suffered through my insane hormones and I tried my best to keep control of my actions.  It was so nice to be able to stop taking the pill when I wanted to have my daughter.
The pill definitely wasn't even worth all the crap for me.  I fell pregnant on it also....which is amazing that anyone would have had sex with such a mean vicious bitch at the time!

Wow!  I got pregnant the first month I came off the pill, which was completely astounding to me, given my problems.  I can't imagine getting pregnant on the pill.  Did you keep the baby?

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #152 on: May 30, 2007, 07:20:08 PM »
I guess we all have different experiences on the pill, for the short time I could take it I was over the moon with it- no painful cramps, no PMS to speak off at all.  It wasn't worth the pay off though :\

What happened?  Why wasn't it worth the payoff?

I enjoyed not having cramps etc. The payoff though= a blood clot- 1 week in intensive care, 1 week on a general ward, 6 months on warfarin with regular blood tests and finally having to inject myself with heparin everyday for the last 6 weeks of each of my pregnancies and 6 weeks postnatally.

I'm so sorry.  Do you have to take anything now to keep your blood from clotting, like aspirin?

No- during pregnancy and the postnatal period I had to take heparin because the pregnancy hormones made me more susceptible to blood clots given my history.  I was tested after my blood clot though and I don't have a genetic pre-disposition to blood clots so it was simply the pill that caused it.

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #153 on: May 30, 2007, 07:27:03 PM »
I went into early labour and lost the baby.

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #154 on: May 30, 2007, 07:27:49 PM »

I'm so sorry.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #155 on: May 30, 2007, 07:28:30 PM »
So sorry to hear that :'(

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #156 on: May 30, 2007, 07:31:06 PM »

I'm so sorry.
That's OK, it was a long time ago and I answered because it was a direct question.

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #157 on: May 31, 2007, 02:10:49 PM »
Alright you fuck, chew on this. In response to you saying I am easy to tie up,  you want to tie me up and I would let you. I bet that shut your fuckn ass up. Ha hah! How do you like them apples, cunt bag, both of them golden delicious?             What you dont like that?, suck me! I have discipline and Jessica is going to get it, although not what she wants. When people fuck with me, like that cunt fucker is doing now, I do nasty, terrible, cruel, and "WICKED" things. I get rather insensitive and it gets messy. Sorta like body parts everywhere. I may use humor to hold her naked ass up for public hummilation. I already started, as the poison flows to the heart, I get off on the pain. I teased other women before because they would not lay off. They threw stuff at me, and then bothered me some more. I then flicked fake cum at them. I generally respect you, so those comments are null, almost like my patients for someone. 
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #158 on: May 31, 2007, 02:59:25 PM »
Lots of truama there. ::)
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #159 on: May 31, 2007, 03:38:56 PM »
randy, you are dead to me.
yes i said daid.

no not a vegetative state.  no not a coma.  you are dead.

how dou you like those black and white thinking apples.
dead!
Misunderstood.

duncvis

« Reply #160 on: May 31, 2007, 04:04:01 PM »
Mong. You are a total waste of fuckn jizz.  :wanker:

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #161 on: May 31, 2007, 05:02:19 PM »
Alright you fuck, chew on this. In response to you saying I am easy to tie up,  you want to tie me up and I would let you. I bet that shut your fuckn ass up. Ha hah! How do you like them apples, cunt bag, both of them golden delicious?             What you dont like that?, suck me! I have discipline and Jessica is going to get it, although not what she wants. When people fuck with me, like that cunt fucker is doing now, I do nasty, terrible, cruel, and "WICKED" things. I get rather insensitive and it gets messy. Sorta like body parts everywhere. I may use humor to hold her naked ass up for public hummilation. I already started, as the poison flows to the heart, I get off on the pain. I teased other women before because they would not lay off. They threw stuff at me, and then bothered me some more. I then flicked fake cum at them. I generally respect you, so those comments are null, almost like my patients for someone. 

Good, after I tied you up, I would take you straight to your doctor.  Maybe he can talk some sense to you and you will start taking your Abilify again.  You need to actually take it.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #162 on: May 31, 2007, 05:25:00 PM »
Callaway would you marry Randy?
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Scrapheap

« Reply #163 on: May 31, 2007, 05:42:28 PM »

I doubt she'd get the chance. Now that Randy and Jessica are over, there must be a line a mile long to be Randy's next bitch.  :laugh:

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #164 on: May 31, 2007, 05:53:29 PM »

I doubt she'd get the chance. Now that Randy and Jessica are over, there must be a line a mile long to be Randy's next bitch.  :laugh:
True, but some things are just so good, they are worth waiting for!  ;)