Author Topic: *waves hi*  (Read 6194 times)

TheoK

Re: *waves hi*
« Reply #60 on: October 01, 2009, 02:53:07 PM »
I really hate the wannabe gentlemen. I am aristocracy, I have always known it. I have aristocratic looks, traits and presence and an aristocratic brain, despite my family not being of confirmed royal blood or anything. I don't need decency because I am an evil overlord, like Ivan the Terrible, Vlad Tepes and others.

I have pirate blood in my veins. One of my ancestors sailed with Lars Gatenhielm. :arrr:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #61 on: October 01, 2009, 02:54:04 PM »
I really hate the wannabe gentlemen. I am aristocracy, I have always known it. I have aristocratic looks, traits and presence and an aristocratic brain, despite my family not being of confirmed royal blood or anything. I don't need decency because I am an evil overlord, like Ivan the Terrible, Vlad Tepes and others.

Of course you are, dear.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #62 on: October 01, 2009, 07:00:21 PM »

Of course you are, dear.

He's just a wannabe Nip. A wannabe Nip with a Nazi fixation.

Offline SleepyDragon

• Little Green Lizard of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #63 on: October 01, 2009, 07:00:42 PM »
What seared your eyeballs and made you want brain bleach, if you remember, SleepyDragon?

*struggles to remember* Some naughty pix, and a great many ass fairies and postwhores and such. Today I would find such things inconsequential, but back then my experience of the Internet was quite limited. The genteel, family-friendly atmosphere which prevailed at WP in those days was the most I could manage at the time.

That article had been originally published on my blog.

... It was also never meant to go beyond my blog. *shrug*

Several years later, nice to meet'ch'all.

I assume, then, that another article on the WP home page, concerning your birthday having being pre-empted by your nearest & dearest as a celebratory occasion for them rather than you, was also lifted from your blog without your knowledge? The WP portal underwent a facelift some time afterward, and much of the personal comment was pushed aside in favour of "news" stories and an ad for WP merchandise, which must have come as a relief to you.  ;D

Offline Kassiane

• Fresh Meat
    • My blog
« Reply #64 on: October 01, 2009, 10:13:18 PM »
What seared your eyeballs and made you want brain bleach, if you remember, SleepyDragon?

*struggles to remember* Some naughty pix, and a great many ass fairies and postwhores and such. Today I would find such things inconsequential, but back then my experience of the Internet was quite limited. The genteel, family-friendly atmosphere which prevailed at WP in those days was the most I could manage at the time.

That article had been originally published on my blog.

... It was also never meant to go beyond my blog. *shrug*

Several years later, nice to meet'ch'all.

I assume, then, that another article on the WP home page, concerning your birthday having being pre-empted by your nearest & dearest as a celebratory occasion for them rather than you, was also lifted from your blog without your knowledge? The WP portal underwent a facelift some time afterward, and much of the personal comment was pushed aside in favour of "news" stories and an ad for WP merchandise, which must have come as a relief to you.  ;D

Shit, that wasnt even a post I dont think, it was like an off the cuff "bleh I hate birfdays make them go away".

God the mid 2000s were embarrassing
Go big or go home....wait...wrong message board...

Offline SleepyDragon

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #65 on: October 01, 2009, 10:38:50 PM »
For what it's worth, I myself f'n hate birthdays and other so-called "special occasions." Expectations get ramped up to the point where a happy time is impossible for anyone involved. In my family there's 8 birthdays which occur over 8 consecutive weeks (yes, most of us are Virgos, dammit :o ) then there's a brief lull before the end-of-year insanity begins. We try to make it pleasant for the children, but as far as I'm concerned, it's an ordeal to be gotten through, not a reason for celebration.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #66 on: October 01, 2009, 11:08:50 PM »
For what it's worth, I myself f'n hate birthdays and other so-called "special occasions." Expectations get ramped up to the point where a happy time is impossible for anyone involved. In my family there's 8 birthdays which occur over 8 consecutive weeks (yes, most of us are Virgos, dammit :o ) then there's a brief lull before the end-of-year insanity begins. We try to make it pleasant for the children, but as far as I'm concerned, it's an ordeal to be gotten through, not a reason for celebration.

The pavs, the trifles, the cheesecakes, the pies, the sausage rolls, the sandwiches..........

and the presents. Yes, definite torture indeed.  :lol:

Offline SleepyDragon

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #67 on: October 02, 2009, 12:15:48 AM »
Fine when it's you on the receiving end. Not so bloody marvelous when you have to organise all the presents, pavs, cheesecakes, etc., etc., etc., and no matter how carefully you prepare, the whole day ends in tears anyway. I am soooo over it.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #68 on: October 02, 2009, 12:46:50 AM »

I've always loved birthdays. Why? New toys and cake. I had my own birthday party once in 1995 and it didn't go well so I never had one again. My family threw me one when I was four but all I cared about was the toys and spent the rest of the evening on my Fisher Price roller skates ignoring everyone else while they all socialized and my cousins played. I didn't understand back then why I would get cake and presents and I noticed other people got the same and I loved blowing out candles.

Offline Gorn

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #69 on: October 02, 2009, 04:36:05 PM »
I hate the psychiatrists and jurists. They always warn you if you go off topic, and they never think they're wrong.

And most of the ones you mention too.
Are you muslim?

TheoK

« Reply #70 on: October 02, 2009, 04:40:07 PM »
No, definitely not.  ???

Offline Gorn

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #71 on: October 02, 2009, 04:43:50 PM »
What about in secret?

Why do you mention the jurists?