Educational

Author Topic: Your musical tastes  (Read 3366 times)

Offline Untermensch

• Galactic Dictator
  • Constant Poster
  • Sub-human scum
Re: Your musical tastes
« Reply #75 on: September 27, 2009, 06:40:21 PM »
I was talking about Lady Gaga. Gus looks amish compared to her in terms of ridiculousness.

Fucking hell. :laugh:

Damn, sorry about that.
We are all atheists about most of the gods that societies have ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further.
-- Richard Dawkins

Blasted

« Reply #76 on: September 27, 2009, 06:43:59 PM »
I despise the bint myself, she's trying too hard to be the next madonna but ends up looking like someone modelling for a down syndrome fashion convention. Madonna herself isn't much better.

Judging by the photos, admittedly with her head blotted out. Bint is better looking than Madonna in her 20's  :P. Considering how Madonna's personality has gone since those days, Bint has a better personality too :D

:lol:

He meant the pictures where I was showing Soph my hair  ::)

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #77 on: September 27, 2009, 07:41:35 PM »
It would be funny if this had been about Bint:  :lol:

I despise the bint myself, she's trying too hard to be the next madonna but ends up looking like someone modelling for a down syndrome fashion convention. Madonna herself isn't much better.

trying too hard to be the next madonna lolol

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #78 on: September 27, 2009, 07:42:15 PM »

Judging by the photos, admittedly with her head blotted out. Bint is better looking than Madonna in her 20's  :P. Considering how Madonna's personality has gone since those days, Bint has a better personality too :D

I thought those were pics of someone else?

Blasted

« Reply #79 on: September 27, 2009, 07:52:55 PM »

I thought those were pics of someone else?

No they were me  :laugh:

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #80 on: September 27, 2009, 07:57:36 PM »
Oh ok lol I don't remember them now but when I saw them I thought you were just posting pics of random girls that had similar hair lol

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #81 on: September 27, 2009, 07:59:03 PM »
To clear up some confusion (and correct me if I'm wrong Shleed), the term 'bint' is slang for  just any type of female. It's more commonly used in Ireland and the UK. Can be taken as a term of endearment, I guess.

I think gus adopted the term because Shleed referred to her as one, and she decided to play down it's effectiveness.

As I said, correct me if I'm wrong.

Blasted

« Reply #82 on: September 27, 2009, 08:10:23 PM »
I think gus adopted the term because Shleed referred to her as one, and she decided to play down it's effectiveness.

Shleed calls most females bints  :laugh:  I liked the sound of it so called myself that. 

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #83 on: September 27, 2009, 08:12:10 PM »

Shleed calls most females bints  :laugh:  I liked the sound of it so called myself that. 

8)

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #84 on: September 28, 2009, 01:01:16 AM »
To clear up some confusion (and correct me if I'm wrong Shleed), the term 'bint' is slang for  just any type of female. It's more commonly used in Ireland and the UK. Can be taken as a term of endearment, I guess.

It's not actually an Irish term at all, I use it a lot here and people look at me odd. Usually heard in the midlands/north in the UK.

Oddly enough though, I picked it up from Ginny, who is Dutch. A shame the silly bint decided to dissaspear, haven't seen her since January. Probably dead, who knows.

Offline Soleiyu

• Racist leach sucking on the government tit
  • SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #85 on: September 28, 2009, 01:16:56 AM »

It's not actually an Irish term at all, I use it a lot here and people look at me odd. Usually heard in the midlands/north in the UK.

Oddly enough though, I picked it up from Ginny, who is Dutch. A shame the silly bint decided to dissaspear, haven't seen her since January. Probably dead, who knows.

Dutch people are american wannabes or brit wannabes. They have really poor identity themselves, actually weaker than swedes. That's why they use so many local expressions they picked up from their WoW friends or similar and also why they speak in fake english accents.
Kick me

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #86 on: September 28, 2009, 09:36:53 AM »
For once you're correct - Ginny was really into the UK, especially Manchester and London. She tried to be cockney. :zoinks:

Blasted

« Reply #87 on: September 28, 2009, 09:42:03 AM »
Ginny is not a representative of the whole Dutch nation though  :laugh:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #88 on: September 28, 2009, 03:10:53 PM »
This is why I love my band

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

• Newtype of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #89 on: September 28, 2009, 03:18:26 PM »