Educational

Author Topic: Who's NT?  (Read 2184 times)

Offline Soleiyu

• Racist leach sucking on the government tit
  • SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
Re: Who's NT?
« Reply #45 on: September 23, 2009, 08:18:05 AM »
Have you attempted to have your criteria added to the DSM?

It wouldn't do any good. They will be added, in another 100 years time or so and those who laugh at me today will think of me as one of those amazing geniuses who just "guessed" things scientifically but were ridiculed during their lifetime.
Kick me

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #46 on: September 23, 2009, 08:18:46 AM »
Not very likely. You'll be ridiculed a hundred years from now, too.  :hahaha:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #47 on: September 23, 2009, 08:54:54 AM »
Officially diagnosed aspie by an expert.

but I've posted it before so who cares.

The problem is, you don't get to decide who is aspie and who isn't just because they don't share some of your behaviours and beliefs.

I like Japanese food, anime, electronics and games, doesn't make me some sort of jap wannabe.

I also like a lot of british music, doesn't make me a wanna be pomy bastard  :zoinks:

I also like a lot of scifi, doesn't make me a an astronaut.

The people who are real aspies rarely share my oppinions but still they are real aspies and I can feel it. You're a mule, the average swiss cheese brained retard. AS people are very energetic, even if they are depressed and alone. You seem just like a lobotomized, drooling, unhygienic manchild who stuffs himself all day while watching the kids.

It's so funny seeing you make so many mistaken assumptions about me. You fail at ever turn.

I'm a real aspie, don't you worry about it. I have jewish blood in my family tree, I have eccentric relitives etc, all YOUR criteria. But so fucking what eh!

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #48 on: September 23, 2009, 08:55:32 AM »
Have you attempted to have your criteria added to the DSM?

It wouldn't do any good. They will be added, in another 100 years time or so and those who laugh at me today will think of me as one of those amazing geniuses who just "guessed" things scientifically but were ridiculed during their lifetime.

How's that fantasy world you're living in going? Quite well it seems.

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #49 on: September 23, 2009, 08:58:33 AM »
Not very likely. You'll be ridiculed a hundred years from now, too.  :hahaha:

As I said, everytime you ridicule me, spit on me, call me pathetic, loser, the scum of the earth I just get a hardon. Even if you would ignore me, it would just make me feel even more pwned, and thus turn me on.

The only thing that would turn me on more than an all powerful, really heterosexual moderator giving me custom titles, humiliating me and spanking me when I behave bad would be for him to arrogantly ignore me when I was asking for it. You just build me up with your responses.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2009, 09:04:05 AM by Soleiyu »
Kick me

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #50 on: September 23, 2009, 09:11:35 AM »

As I said, everytime you ridicule me, spit on me, call me pathetic, loser, the scum of the earth I just get a hardon. Even if you would ignore me, it would just make me feel even more pwned, and thus turn me on.

The only thing that would turn me on more than an all powerful, really heterosexual moderator giving me custom titles, humiliating me and spanking me when I behave bad would be for him to arrogantly ignore me when I was asking for it. You just build me up with your responses.

:lies:

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #51 on: September 23, 2009, 09:40:25 AM »

I could get "Odeon's bitch" as title. Wether he likes it or not, he now owns me.
Kick me

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #52 on: September 23, 2009, 09:52:45 AM »
I don't consider you worthy enough to be completely hated, or to be owned. You're neither inferior or superior to me, just some spastic with delusions and should do more productive things rather than shit like plastic surgery to mask your own insecurities. Plenty of people like you, a fair few of them aren't even aspie. The desire for plastic surgery is generally considered an "NT" thing to do. :orly:

In my opinion, the likes of Charles Manson makes you look like some wannabe eejit. :zoinks:
« Last Edit: September 23, 2009, 09:54:37 AM by MrShledge »

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #53 on: September 23, 2009, 09:59:41 AM »
Not very likely. You'll be ridiculed a hundred years from now, too.  :hahaha:

Fuck, he'll more than likely be around to see it as well.....  :hahaha:

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #54 on: September 23, 2009, 10:07:36 AM »
I don't consider you worthy enough to be completely hated, or to be owned. You're neither inferior or superior to me, just some spastic with delusions and should do more productive things rather than shit like plastic surgery to mask your own insecurities. Plenty of people like you, a fair few of them aren't even aspie. The desire for plastic surgery is generally considered an "NT" thing to do. :orly:

In my opinion, the likes of Charles Manson makes you look like some wannabe eejit. :zoinks:

That's right, I'm no Charles Manson super freak, just an ordinary freak. To me however plastic surgery is productive, to my soul and spirit. I feel good doing it. However the next months I will be buying nice furniture.

If I can live my life outside of society in peace, and maybe get to see the age of physical rejuvenation and holo decks coming into use, then I'm happy.

btw, trying to not pwn me is the greatest pwnage. Being ignored sends rushs of pleasure through my brain. Not even being worthy of people thinking of me.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2009, 10:09:55 AM by Soleiyu »
Kick me

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #55 on: September 23, 2009, 10:11:47 AM »
Nah, we'll just ghey you into oblivion.

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #56 on: September 23, 2009, 10:32:59 AM »

That's right, I'm no Charles Manson super freak, just an ordinary freak. To me however plastic surgery is productive, to my soul and spirit. I feel good doing it. However the next months I will be buying nice furniture.

If I can live my life outside of society in peace, and maybe get to see the age of physical rejuvenation and holo decks coming into use, then I'm happy.

btw, trying to not pwn me is the greatest pwnage. Being ignored sends rushs of pleasure through my brain. Not even being worthy of people thinking of me.

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #57 on: September 23, 2009, 10:34:54 AM »

I like getting snubbed off because it makes me humiliate myself further. Dig myself down in a hole where I in the end can do nothing but accept my own inferiority and feel raped. After I get a "rape moment" I feel more alive and liberated than ever.

All your attempts at teasing me in some way works towards my own goals.

Even trying to mellow me out with rational reasoning like Schleed did suits me because as previously mentioned I have two personalities, one Heaven and Hell/two extremes with the narcissist and the extreme massochist and another which is mellow, asexual and just your average aspie loser. Both suit me.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2009, 10:37:23 AM by Soleiyu »
Kick me

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #58 on: September 23, 2009, 10:37:12 AM »

I like getting snubbed off because it makes me humiliate myself further. Dig myself down in a hole where I in the end can do nothing but accept my own inferiority and feel raped. After I get a "rape moment" I feel more alive and liberated than ever.

Fuck, if you weren't so fucking serious this would be hilarious. :LMAO:

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #59 on: September 23, 2009, 10:39:46 AM »

Fuck, if you weren't so fucking serious this would be hilarious. :LMAO:

My videogame and anime archetype is the pompous guy who wants to be the bad guy, who makes a dramatic entrance and proclaims he will take power for himself just to be beaten again and again by the good guys and fails even being a decent villain. The loser bad guy who amounts to nothing aside from humor scenes and is there mainly for this. In some situations he can get a "moment" somewhere where he actually contributes to the story, just to spice things up, but he's usually just comical relief.

Kick me