Educational

Author Topic: Spit at Odeon and laugh in his face  (Read 7775 times)

Offline Soleiyu

• Racist leach sucking on the government tit
  • SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
Re: Spit at Odeon and laugh in his face
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2009, 04:19:14 AM »
This is a thread I thought myself or Lit could revive from time to time just to remind Odeon that nothing has changed with swedish lifetime pensions given out before 2003.

Everytime we post here, it's like spitting Odeon and the taxpayers in the face and pissing on them as the scum they are.

:LMAO:

The years will go by and this thread will be revived. Only thing which will have changed is my savings account that will have grown bigger. Everytime someone posts in this thread and the system hasn't changed, it's a mockery of your pathetic existence.

The changes they had planned for 2010, for non permanent disability, were scrapped months ago btw. Did you know that? The entire investigation done was deemed unrealistic and poor, and too "right wing" even by the right wing government. So nothing is changing.
Kick me

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2009, 04:20:34 AM »
Helping animals is just as good.

It's better, since most people don't have any value as living beings.
Kick me

TheoK

« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2009, 04:21:20 AM »

:agreed:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2009, 12:56:54 PM »
This is a thread I thought myself or Lit could revive from time to time just to remind Odeon that nothing has changed with swedish lifetime pensions given out before 2003.

Everytime we post here, it's like spitting Odeon and the taxpayers in the face and pissing on them as the scum they are.

The years will go by and this thread will be revived. Only thing which will have changed is my savings account that will have grown bigger. Everytime someone posts in this thread and the system hasn't changed, it's a mockery of your pathetic existence.

The changes they had planned for 2010, for non permanent disability, were scrapped months ago btw. Did you know that? The entire investigation done was deemed unrealistic and poor, and too "right wing" even by the right wing government. So nothing is changing.

Dream on, plastic boy. :LMAO:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2009, 12:59:45 PM »

Dream on, plastic boy. :LMAO:

When will the disability system be thrashed, according to you? You're such a moron. The type I call the guildmaster stereotype. Ugly fuckface, probably with facial hair, who runs his little MMO guild.
Kick me

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2009, 01:03:42 PM »
You're funny when you make your assumptions about people. Funny as in incredibly naive, incredibly clueless in general about pretty much everything around you.

Normally I'd urge you to grow the fuck up but I don't think you can.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2009, 01:07:54 PM »
You're funny when you make your assumptions about people. Funny as in incredibly naive, incredibly clueless in general about pretty much everything around you.

Normally I'd urge you to grow the fuck up but I don't think you can.

So it's true then, you are the "guild guy".
Kick me

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2009, 01:12:47 PM »
:popcorn:

Your assumptions are funny as hell. :lol:

- Albert Einstein

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2009, 01:20:04 PM »

If I was you I would be fucking grateful at the people who give you their hard earn money. So you can have money for plastic surgery, be able to wear designer clothing and eat a macrobiotic diet.

We English-speaking people have a saying, which goes like this don’t bite the hand which feeds you.

I have an autistic cat, she bites the hand that feeds her but she still gets fed.

You cat bites you because you are lame. Even your cat thinks it's better than you.

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2009, 01:22:39 PM »
:popcorn:

Your assumptions are funny as hell. :lol:

Go down to the Games Workshop store and bathe in the sweat of others like you. I know your type.
Kick me

Offline jman

• Road warrior pimpdaddy of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2009, 01:23:07 PM »

If I was you I would be fucking grateful at the people who give you their hard earn money. So you can have money for plastic surgery, be able to wear designer clothing and eat a macrobiotic diet.

We English-speaking people have a saying, which goes like this don’t bite the hand which feeds you.

I have an autistic cat, she bites the hand that feeds her but she still gets fed.

You cat bites you because you are lame. Even your cat thinks it's better than you.

Either that, or his cat is jewish  :orly:

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #26 on: September 21, 2009, 01:24:07 PM »
From now on, every time someone posts in this thread, plastic fail boy will cry that little bit more and everyone else will laugh that little bit harder.  :zoinks:

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #27 on: September 21, 2009, 01:24:53 PM »

Either that, or his cat is jewish  :orly:

He better check for cat foreskin then.

Offline Untermensch

• Galactic Dictator
  • Constant Poster
  • Sub-human scum
« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2009, 11:20:43 PM »

By your way of thinking, would you both come the logical conculsion, that you both have no value as living beings and as a result should kill yourselves?
We are all atheists about most of the gods that societies have ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further.
-- Richard Dawkins

TheoK

« Reply #29 on: September 22, 2009, 01:05:33 AM »

By your way of thinking, would you both come the logical conculsion, that you both have no value as living beings and as a result should kill yourselves?

Maybe. But I'd bring others with me first.