Author Topic: i feel great disgust when i see a fat person stuffing their face with food  (Read 2710 times)

Blasted

Re: i feel great disgust when i see a fat person stuffing their face with food
« Reply #45 on: September 15, 2009, 12:29:04 PM »
I don't need chub and chub doesn't need me.  We are not compatible  :thumbdn:

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #46 on: September 15, 2009, 12:45:46 PM »
I don't need chub and chub doesn't need me.  We are not compatible  :thumbdn:

Soft is better than boney.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #47 on: September 15, 2009, 01:36:29 PM »
I don't think she needs a bit of chub (not saying she would be fat if she put on a bit of weight either btw lol), but I don't see what's wrong with her being thin either

And none of you can use the usual excuse about not having curves or looking like a boy. From what I remember, that isn't the case  :lol: :bounce:

btw again with the double standards
People would get shit for telling a fat person they need to lose a bit of the fat (even though that's almost ALWAYS true - fat people are unhealthy), yet it's perfectly acceptable (and often encouraged) to tell thin people to get a bit of fat

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #48 on: September 15, 2009, 02:42:31 PM »
I do neither.  You don't even know the half of the shit you get when over weight.  Every time I go to the doctor it's all they blame everything on migraines , the flu even eye problems. They seem disappointed when you blood pressure comes in normal I had one lie to me about my blood sugar once when I went in for bronchitis telling me it was way to high I saw the number and looked it up when I got home it was withing the normal range.  I'm not saying I shouldn't lose some weight, I am working on it, or that people who are naturally thin should gain some just that I am sick of it.  If you don't think most heavier people would lose weight if they could then why does the diet industry make so much
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #49 on: September 15, 2009, 02:56:59 PM »
I do neither.  You don't even know the half of the shit you get when over weight.  Every time I go to the doctor it's all they blame everything on migraines , the flu even eye problems. They seem disappointed when you blood pressure comes in normal I had one lie to me about my blood sugar once when I went in for bronchitis telling me it was way to high I saw the number and looked it up when I got home it was withing the normal range.  I'm not saying I shouldn't lose some weight, I am working on it, or that people who are naturally thin should gain some just that I am sick of it.  If you don't think most heavier people would lose weight if they could then why does the diet industry make so much

Oh yeah I'm so sick of that when I go see the doc. Last time I needed to see the doc to get a new prescription, I got my wife to ring the doc first and tell them I didn't want any talk about my weight or else I'm not coming in.

It worked.

TheoK

« Reply #50 on: September 15, 2009, 03:00:04 PM »
I had to go through a KGB interrogation to get my Stesolid (same as Valium), and I'm not even fat.

"What's your personal number? Your address? Phone number? Do you take them often? Do they run out before you get a new prescription? Et cetera Et cetera".  :thumbdn:

Offline Soleiyu

• Racist leach sucking on the government tit
  • SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #51 on: September 15, 2009, 03:01:43 PM »
I had to go through a KGB interrogation to get my Stesolid (same as Valium), and I'm not even fat.

"What's your personal number? Your address? Phone number? Do you take them often? Do they run out before you get a new prescription? Et cetera Et cetera".  :thumbdn:

You get stesolid prescribed? I'm so jealous. I have Sobril though. I use it for sleeping sometimes. A sobril + a sleeping pill called zopiklon merck combined is a really nice sleep cocktail.

Anyway, if I wasn't so careful with my health and also aware that I won't have easy access to Sobril once I used up this box, I would eat them like candy. Several times a day...
« Last Edit: September 15, 2009, 03:03:26 PM by Soleiyu »
Kick me

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #52 on: September 15, 2009, 03:03:24 PM »
If you don't think most heavier people would lose weight if they could then why does the diet industry make so much

because of all the lazy women who have no self-control and refuse to exercise. a lot of these diets are just bullshit.
and the main thing it - why do they let themselves get that bad in the first place? if i felt i was putting on too much weight, I'd quit eating so much junk and start exercising more. I wouldn't allow myself to get fat (unless I had some kind of illness or accident and therefore couldn't exercise or whatever). Most people aren't in a situation where they CAN'T lose weight thoug. they just tell themselves that when really they're just lazy and greedy

TheoK

« Reply #53 on: September 15, 2009, 03:04:20 PM »

"What's your personal number? Your address? Phone number? Do you take them often? Do they run out before you get a new prescription? Et cetera Et cetera".  :thumbdn:

You get stesolid prescribed? I'm so jealous. I have Sobril though. I use it for sleeping sometimes. A sobril + a sleeping pill called zopiklon merck combined is a really nice sleep cocktail.

I'm dangerous, so they give me Stesolid, so that I should stay nice and calm.
 8)

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #54 on: September 15, 2009, 03:04:47 PM »
btw I get people blaming my health prob;lems on bad diet and being underweight too. all the time. I even get comments on it from people I've literally just met. I accept they're partly right though.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #55 on: September 15, 2009, 03:05:32 PM »
here I've had Prozac, Dosulepin, Valium, Librium, Seroxat and something else I took the other day, which was similar to Librium but my mum said it was something else.

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #56 on: September 15, 2009, 03:06:33 PM »
If you don't think most heavier people would lose weight if they could then why does the diet industry make so much

because of all the lazy women who have no self-control and refuse to exercise. a lot of these diets are just bullshit.
and the main thing it - why do they let themselves get that bad in the first place? if i felt i was putting on too much weight, I'd quit eating so much junk and start exercising more. I wouldn't allow myself to get fat (unless I had some kind of illness or accident and therefore couldn't exercise or whatever). Most people aren't in a situation where they CAN'T lose weight thoug. they just tell themselves that when really they're just lazy and greedy

It's true most are lazy. It's their own fault they're fat but in certain cultures being fat is so common that it's viewed as society's fault or even "a variation of normal". That's disgusting.
Kick me

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #57 on: September 15, 2009, 03:08:04 PM »
here I've had Prozac, Dosulepin, Valium, Librium, Seroxat and something else I took the other day, which was similar to Librium but my mum said it was something else.

What's Dosulepin, Librium and Seroxat for?
Kick me

Blasted

« Reply #58 on: September 15, 2009, 03:09:47 PM »

It's true most are lazy. It's their own fault they're fat but in certain cultures being fat is so common that it's viewed as society's fault or even "a variation of normal". That's disgusting.

I hate the way people are getting fatter each year, to the point where a skinny average sized person is being told to eat up cause in society's eyes they're apparently too thin.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #59 on: September 15, 2009, 03:10:43 PM »
yeah over here we're becoming more americanised and the number of obese people is increasing. it's particularly worrying that we're now getting loads of fat children like they have in the US. children should not be fat, they should be running around playing all the time. how are they getting fat?  :-\

What's Dosulepin, Librium and Seroxat for?

they're all for anxiety. Dosulepin is a tricyclic antidepressant or something. Seroxat is like Prozac, another SSRI. Librium was a short-term thing, I think it was similar to Valium. I'm just on the Seroxat now. Initially for OCD but it's helped me with social anxiety and depression as well, worked great.