Educational

Author Topic: What is intensity? part #1  (Read 3782 times)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
What is intensity? part #1
« on: April 06, 2006, 10:54:02 PM »
We believe in the right to speak freely.

We believe that People with AS have not been allowed to speak freely.  And that society has been a bully which has forced their silence.  as a result people with AS seem to be a little on the ultra sensitive side.  We would like to give voice to People with AS, since the silence has been enforced by society for far to long.
intensity? is a place where freedom reigns supreme in the marketplace of ideas.  we encourage everybody to speak so that together we may form a collage of ideas and work out the truths as percieved by the AS Community.  Then we plan on taking those truths and become advocates for them.  and we will stand together and be counted, and we will speak up.

The price of speech is not free.  Each person will be held accountable for their words and challenged by the Community.  The off chance that you might be embarrassed for what you say, is the price of free speech.  People have no right to censor what another thinks, and abolish them before they get the right to speak.  that is what we have battled our entire lives and its over.
we demand the right here.  and we make use of that right.  right or wrong, you will not be silenced by those who wish to keep you from being counted.

we are not disabled by AS, we are challenged.  and we challenge you, to help us overcome those hurdles, and challenge us.

to be continued...

we encourage
*flaming
*name calling
*trolling
*free thought
*outside the box thinking
*the sophist method of debate
*search for truth
*and the right to speak, and keep speaking, and again, and as many times as necessary, until all parties are satisfied.

-intensity? community
Misunderstood.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
Re: What is intensity? part #1
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2007, 12:16:44 AM »
we encourage
*flaming
*name calling
*trolling
*free thought
*search for truth
*and the right to speak, and keep speaking, and again, and as many times as necessary, until all parties are satisfied.

Why isn't spamming on this list?

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2007, 12:00:54 PM »
we encourage
*flaming
*name calling
*trolling
*free thought
*search for truth

Why isn't spamming on this list?
because you are the only person who encourages it.
Misunderstood.

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2007, 01:52:40 PM »
But, you rather embody it. Seems that you'd add it to
any motto that you wrote.

Kosmonaut

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2007, 01:55:44 PM »
well said McWhatever.
Now i only have to think of something to say, and i will say it  :clap:

Offline Markie

• Rookie (be kind to me)
    • Organization for Animal Dignity
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2007, 09:01:41 AM »
Hello there McWatcher,

First off, congratulations for your idea for a forum like this.
Being a *very* uncomfortable guy myself (see my signature or profile), I totally agree with you, that AS people should have at least one place where they can speak their minds without being censored.
Speaking of which, I know it seems VERY unfitting for a newbie to reply to this post with his second post in all, but as said, sometimes I guess I just like to be a pain in the behind:
When registering it says:
You agree, through your use of this forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, adult material, or otherwise in violation of any International or United States Federal law.

O.K., I'll try my best to speak the truth, but *vulgar*, *obscene*, *profane* *sexually oriented*, *adult material* and anything which might be in violation to any kind of law...
Sh** - oops, forgot where I am: Shit!! That's damned near impossible, isn't it?
I *know* I'll have problems with at least vulgar, obscene, and sexually oriented!

Now does this post here remove my status as a *newbie*?
 :eyelash:  :sheep:

Greetings and regards,
Mark
He who knows animals will protect animals: www.animaldignity.org

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2007, 09:03:13 AM »
Why are you winking at the sheep's ass?

Offline Markie

• Rookie (be kind to me)
    • Organization for Animal Dignity
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2007, 09:17:42 AM »
Ehm... Uh... I...

Sorry all, this must be an age thing!
First time I *lost* my speech without being censored or anything...

:darnit:  :plus:

Mark
« Last Edit: June 15, 2007, 09:24:19 AM by Markie »
He who knows animals will protect animals: www.animaldignity.org

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2007, 09:21:19 AM »
Boy, you're going to have to grow
some filters here then.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2007, 09:51:13 AM »
Hello there McWatcher,

First off, congratulations for your idea for a forum like this.
Being a *very* uncomfortable guy myself (see my signature or profile), I totally agree with you, that AS people should have at least one place where they can speak their minds without being censored.
Speaking of which, I know it seems VERY unfitting for a newbie to reply to this post with his second post in all, but as said, sometimes I guess I just like to be a pain in the behind:
When registering it says:
You agree, through your use of this forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, adult material, or otherwise in violation of any International or United States Federal law.

O.K., I'll try my best to speak the truth, but *vulgar*, *obscene*, *profane* *sexually oriented*, *adult material* and anything which might be in violation to any kind of law...
Sh** - oops, forgot where I am: Shit!! That's damned near impossible, isn't it?
I *know* I'll have problems with at least vulgar, obscene, and sexually oriented!

Now does this post here remove my status as a *newbie*?
 :eyelash:  :sheep:

Greetings and regards,
Mark

that is from the host side, i believe.
a simple disclaimer to cover their scared arses.  we, on the other hand, have a different philosophy.

what that is, you will have to figure out for yourself.  this is a free board afterall, and your perceptions are valued....which is to say that they will not go unflamed if you share them.  or agreed with.

who knows.

what the fuck, why can't i put my thoughts in type?  my brain must be on sabbatical.
Misunderstood.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2007, 04:26:07 PM »
what the fuck, why can't i put my thoughts in type?  my brain must be on sabbatical.

There was a time when it wasn't? :P
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2007, 06:45:25 PM »

There was a time when it wasn't? :P
that one day several months ago.

or was it that flo was posting alot more back then and i looked good by comparison?
Misunderstood.

Offline JediKnight2

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2007, 01:34:40 AM »
I'm gonna give you a "hell yeah!!!"   :agreed:

We believe in the right to speak freely.

We believe that People with AS have not been allowed to speak freely.  And that society has been a bully which has forced their silence.  as a result people with AS seem to be a little on the ultra sensitive side.  We would like to give voice to People with AS, since the silence has been enforced by society for far to long.
intensity? is a place where freedom reigns supreme in the marketplace of ideas.  we encourage everybody to speak so that together we may form a collage of ideas and work out the truths as percieved by the AS Community.  Then we plan on taking those truths and become advocates for them.  and we will stand together and be counted, and we will speak up.

The price of speech is not free.  Each person will be held accountable for their words and challenged by the Community.  The off chance that you might be embarrassed for what you say, is the price of free speech.  People have no right to censor what another thinks, and abolish them before they get the right to speak.  that is what we have battled our entire lives and its over.
we demand the right here.  and we make use of that right.  right or wrong, you will not be silenced by those who wish to keep you from being counted.

we are not disabled by AS, we are challenged.  and we challenge you, to help us overcome those hurdles, and challenge us.

to be continued...

we encourage
*flaming
*name calling
*trolling
*free thought
*search for truth

-intensity? community
A-Train (Autie Train)- He's running for an autie first-down!

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2007, 02:52:47 AM »
But not a McFuck yeah?

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2007, 08:04:31 AM »
Then we plan on taking those truths and become advocates for them.  and we will stand together and be counted, and we will speak up.

this seems to be a failed concept.

we have come to enjoy eaqch other too much and can't be arsed to do a damn thing about the big picture. 
one thing i have learned in my sweet short life:  people with AS are lazy, can't be arsed  people.  who love the safety of a messageboard.

we did try out the wronged, but people just can't be arsed.  hard work seems to be foreign to the people with AS.
Misunderstood.