Educational

Author Topic: I'm going to be nice  (Read 2583 times)

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
Re: I'm going to be nice
« Reply #90 on: September 16, 2009, 06:39:49 AM »
If you get charged with libel or hate speech or whatever, and you don't turn up to court when you're summoned, I don't think you have grounds to complain about the police paying you a visit.

Yes, he has. Since August 17th, "our" beloved immigrants have put more than 100 cars on fire in Göteborg and Uppsala. They still haven't arrested anyone for it, probably out of PC reasons rather than not knowing who did it. If they don't catch rapists and incendiaries, they should be ashamed ("shame the eyes out of themselves" as we say in Sweden) over hunting people for typing mere words . That's at least how a normal and sound person would reason, but then again, the pigs are neither normal nor sound.

No, that's how a crazy person reasons, or more specifically, a child reasons.

He starteded it!

He did it as well!

He didn't get in trouble!

I don't know how many times I've these excuses from my kids. I shouldn't have to hear them from adults.

Let's see...does the word "priority" bring anything to mind? What's worst to society and to other peoples' security and economy, burning 100 cars or typing the word "nigger", "arab bastard" or "spic"?

What I'm saying is, your personal crime has nothing to do with other peoples crimes.

If you are dumb enough to commit a crime and be easily caught, that's your dumb fault.
What Lit is saying is that the expectation of punishment should match the crime. When they are going after him for trivialities and ignoring real crime, then they are not doing their jobs. Which damages society as a whole quite frankly.

Fuck off moron, don't talk down to me.

Calling hate crimes trivial is just your opinion.
I'd say the punishment fit the crime in that Soleyu wasn't actually jailed or anything like that.  He wasn't just "saying words," he was harassing/targeting a specific person.

Where I live, BTW, how cops act varies from town to town.  The cops in the low-crime-rate towns are more likely to overreact to somehting petty because they have nothing better to do, even though there are almost defintely more important things they could be doing a couple of towns over.  Cops in the high-crime-rate towns are unlikely to bother pulling you over for speeding because they're too busy trying to keep people from getting raped and/or murdered.  Probably because of the higher demands of the job, cops in high-crime-rate towns also tend to be bigger assholes.

And then there are town that cops just will not go to because they are that dangerous.

You prove my point. Cops are cowards who go for easy targets. It's pathetic.

These are the same places even you wouldn't dare to go, no matter how brave you think you are.

Maybe so, but I don't have the firepower of the state. They do. Swedish cops have machineguns they can use if they want to, so they don't have to fear any hooligans, unless they are - cowards.

Never that simple.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #91 on: September 21, 2009, 08:46:06 AM »
Follow-through fail.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Soleiyu

• Racist leach sucking on the government tit
  • SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #92 on: September 21, 2009, 08:50:04 AM »
Follow-through fail.

It's hard to be nice with so many idiots around. The white trash family was the limit for me.
Kick me

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #93 on: September 21, 2009, 09:31:59 AM »
When your definition of idiot even includes yourself, then there's a problem. :zoinks:

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #94 on: September 21, 2009, 09:44:09 AM »
When your definition of idiot even includes yourself, then there's a problem. :zoinks:

I just feel nothing for humanity.

I got my social training growing up from video games. I lived inside of japanese roleplaying games and got messed up. It was just a few years ago, after having had a social life, been out dancing, partying, trying to get through school etc that I realized my entire social life since the day I was born was imagination, based on retreating into the world of games, cheap books etc...

My only motivation to live is to learn japanese perfectly because, my only reason to live while growing up was japanese games. I don't really care about much anymore, except for looking good and having nice clothes.
Kick me

Offline jman

• Road warrior pimpdaddy of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #95 on: September 21, 2009, 09:52:24 AM »

I got my social training growing up from video games. I lived inside of japanese roleplaying games and got messed up. It was just a few years ago, after having had a social life, been out dancing, partying, trying to get through school etc that I realized my entire social life since the day I was born was imagination, based on retreating into the world of games, cheap books etc...

My only motivation to live is to learn japanese perfectly because, my only reason to live while growing up was japanese games. I don't really care about much anymore, except for looking good and having nice clothes.

I wonder what would happen if they took Japanese RPGs off the market and took away your disability checks

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #96 on: September 21, 2009, 10:20:05 AM »

I wonder what would happen if they took Japanese RPGs off the market and took away your disability checks

I would have no reason to exist. No substance. I am insubstantial as a living being. My emotional identity is completely devoid of any real bonds between people and my view on the world is as if I didn't belong the human race at all.
Kick me

Offline jman

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #97 on: September 21, 2009, 10:24:21 AM »

I would have no reason to exist. No substance. I am insubstantial as a living being. My emotional identity is completely devoid of any real bonds between people and my view on the world is as if I didn't belong the human race at all.

Excuse me while I put on my Yamikah, pull out the Torah and start praying for this to happen.  :hahaha:

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #98 on: September 21, 2009, 10:28:56 AM »

Excuse me while I put on my Yamikah, pull out the Torah and start praying for this to happen.  :hahaha:

I'm asking Hashem the Allmighty to make me win the lottery.
Kick me

Offline jman

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #99 on: September 21, 2009, 10:32:22 AM »

I am sure he'll gladly grant you your dieing wish  :hahaha:

"Isn't it ironic, don't you think?"

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #100 on: September 21, 2009, 10:34:49 AM »

I think he views me as some sort of Prophet and that I just have to persevere and stand up against all the people telling me I'm crazy and out of touch with reality. I think the other planes of existence, in Kabbalah reflections of divine light which makes up our physical universe, have totally different rules. I'm not jewish so I don't have to pay much attention to the commandments of the Torah but I still have an angelic connection to some otherwordly place, I feel it.
Kick me

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #101 on: September 21, 2009, 12:45:39 PM »

I think he views me as some sort of Prophet and that I just have to persevere and stand up against all the people telling me I'm crazy and out of touch with reality. I think the other planes of existence, in Kabbalah reflections of divine light which makes up our physical universe, have totally different rules. I'm not jewish so I don't have to pay much attention to the commandments of the Torah but I still have an angelic connection to some otherwordly place, I feel it.

:LMAO:

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #102 on: September 22, 2009, 07:00:32 PM »
Been touched by an angel, have you?
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #103 on: September 22, 2009, 07:09:13 PM »
Been touched by an angel, have you?

Definitely not Monica.  :lol:

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #104 on: October 08, 2009, 04:59:41 PM »
Never will be Nice at All.
Guardian of the Empire