Educational

Author Topic: I'm going to be nice  (Read 2584 times)

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
Re: I'm going to be nice
« Reply #75 on: September 15, 2009, 03:13:25 PM »
These are set on fire on site.

So it's even quicker.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #76 on: September 15, 2009, 03:16:13 PM »
These are set on fire on site.

Yup. As far as I understand it, it's also a kind of insurance fraud. They don't burn mafia cars.

Yes, I read that, too.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #77 on: September 15, 2009, 03:18:39 PM »
If you get charged with libel or hate speech or whatever, and you don't turn up to court when you're summoned, I don't think you have grounds to complain about the police paying you a visit.

Yes, he has. Since August 17th, "our" beloved immigrants have put more than 100 cars on fire in Göteborg and Uppsala. They still haven't arrested anyone for it, probably out of PC reasons rather than not knowing who did it. If they don't catch rapists and incendiaries, they should be ashamed ("shame the eyes out of themselves" as we say in Sweden) over hunting people for typing mere words . That's at least how a normal and sound person would reason, but then again, the pigs are neither normal nor sound.

No, that's how a crazy person reasons, or more specifically, a child reasons.

He starteded it!

He did it as well!

He didn't get in trouble!

I don't know how many times I've these excuses from my kids. I shouldn't have to hear them from adults.

Let's see...does the word "priority" bring anything to mind? What's worst to society and to other peoples' security and economy, burning 100 cars or typing the word "nigger", "arab bastard" or "spic"?

What I'm saying is, your personal crime has nothing to do with other peoples crimes.

If you are dumb enough to commit a crime and be easily caught, that's your dumb fault.
What Lit is saying is that the expectation of punishment should match the crime. When they are going after him for trivialities and ignoring real crime, then they are not doing their jobs. Which damages society as a whole quite frankly.

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #78 on: September 15, 2009, 03:48:03 PM »
If you get charged with libel or hate speech or whatever, and you don't turn up to court when you're summoned, I don't think you have grounds to complain about the police paying you a visit.

Yes, he has. Since August 17th, "our" beloved immigrants have put more than 100 cars on fire in Göteborg and Uppsala. They still haven't arrested anyone for it, probably out of PC reasons rather than not knowing who did it. If they don't catch rapists and incendiaries, they should be ashamed ("shame the eyes out of themselves" as we say in Sweden) over hunting people for typing mere words . That's at least how a normal and sound person would reason, but then again, the pigs are neither normal nor sound.

He starteded it!

He did it as well!

I don't know how many times I've these excuses from my kids. I shouldn't have to hear them from adults.

Let's see...does the word "priority" bring anything to mind? What's worst to society and to other peoples' security and economy, burning 100 cars or typing the word "nigger", "arab bastard" or "spic"?

What I'm saying is, your personal crime has nothing to do with other peoples crimes.

If you are dumb enough to commit a crime and be easily caught, that's your dumb fault.
What Lit is saying is that the expectation of punishment should match the crime. When they are going after him for trivialities and ignoring real crime, then they are not doing their jobs. Which damages society as a whole quite frankly.

Fuck off moron, don't talk down to me.

Calling hate crimes trivial is just your opinion.

TheoK

« Reply #79 on: September 15, 2009, 03:51:12 PM »

He starteded it!

He did it as well!

No one forced them to move to Sweden or any other western country in the first place.

But I hope they'll kill some cops.

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #80 on: September 15, 2009, 03:59:10 PM »

He starteded it!

He did it as well!

No one forced them to move to Sweden or any other western country in the first place.

But I hope they'll kill some cops.

:duh:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #81 on: September 15, 2009, 06:56:41 PM »
Lit's just out for blood. He is our revolutionary, afterall.  >:D

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #82 on: September 15, 2009, 07:05:26 PM »
He's more like our dance dance revolutionary monkey.

TheoK

« Reply #83 on: September 15, 2009, 09:02:51 PM »
 :intressant:

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #84 on: September 16, 2009, 04:31:12 AM »

He starteded it!

He did it as well!

I'd say the punishment fit the crime in that Soleyu wasn't actually jailed or anything like that.  He wasn't just "saying words," he was harassing/targeting a specific person.

Where I live, BTW, how cops act varies from town to town.  The cops in the low-crime-rate towns are more likely to overreact to somehting petty because they have nothing better to do, even though there are almost defintely more important things they could be doing a couple of towns over.  Cops in the high-crime-rate towns are unlikely to bother pulling you over for speeding because they're too busy trying to keep people from getting raped and/or murdered.  Probably because of the higher demands of the job, cops in high-crime-rate towns also tend to be bigger assholes.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

TheoK

« Reply #85 on: September 16, 2009, 04:36:24 AM »
You can easily get 1-3 months jail in Sweden for saying things like that. He was just lucky. In Germany you can get several years.

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #86 on: September 16, 2009, 05:51:06 AM »

He starteded it!

He did it as well!

I'd say the punishment fit the crime in that Soleyu wasn't actually jailed or anything like that.  He wasn't just "saying words," he was harassing/targeting a specific person.

Where I live, BTW, how cops act varies from town to town.  The cops in the low-crime-rate towns are more likely to overreact to somehting petty because they have nothing better to do, even though there are almost defintely more important things they could be doing a couple of towns over.  Cops in the high-crime-rate towns are unlikely to bother pulling you over for speeding because they're too busy trying to keep people from getting raped and/or murdered.  Probably because of the higher demands of the job, cops in high-crime-rate towns also tend to be bigger assholes.

And then there are town that cops just will not go to because they are that dangerous.

TheoK

« Reply #87 on: September 16, 2009, 05:52:51 AM »

He starteded it!

He did it as well!

And then there are town that cops just will not go to because they are that dangerous.

You prove my point. Cops are cowards who go for easy targets. It's pathetic.

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #88 on: September 16, 2009, 06:01:33 AM »

He starteded it!

He did it as well!

These are the same places even you wouldn't dare to go, no matter how brave you think you are.

TheoK

« Reply #89 on: September 16, 2009, 06:26:46 AM »

He starteded it!

He did it as well!

These are the same places even you wouldn't dare to go, no matter how brave you think you are.

Maybe so, but I don't have the firepower of the state. They do. Swedish cops have machineguns they can use if they want to, so they don't have to fear any hooligans, unless they are - cowards.