Author Topic: Ask Soleiyu some shit  (Read 11319 times)

Offline Soleiyu

• Racist leach sucking on the government tit
  • SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
Re: Ask Soleiyu some shit
« Reply #45 on: September 12, 2009, 02:24:32 PM »
This retard is so fucking funny. He thinks we haven't met his retarded kind before.

Dude, you aren't as good as you think you are. Your hatred is a cage and you will be trapped in this cycle for the rest of you life.

I find that really funny.

Then that's how is must be. I can't respect pigs after all they've done to me.
Kick me

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #46 on: September 12, 2009, 02:28:57 PM »
This retard is so fucking funny. He thinks we haven't met his retarded kind before.

Dude, you aren't as good as you think you are. Your hatred is a cage and you will be trapped in this cycle for the rest of you life.

Then the pigs win.

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #47 on: September 12, 2009, 02:39:28 PM »

Then the pigs win.

No, every time I hurt a pig or make them feel bad about themselves, I win.
Kick me

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #48 on: September 12, 2009, 03:17:07 PM »

Then the pigs win.

it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #49 on: September 13, 2009, 02:17:02 AM »

Then the pigs win.

You realise nobody cares, so they still win.

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #50 on: September 13, 2009, 05:31:40 AM »

Then the pigs win.

The ones who get hurt do care.
Kick me

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #51 on: September 13, 2009, 06:52:22 AM »

Then the pigs win.

So you hurt a few peoples feelings? Big fucking deal. I could do that any day of the week if I wanted. Except I have better things to do.

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #52 on: September 13, 2009, 07:22:46 AM »

Then the pigs win.

So you hurt a few peoples feelings? Big fucking deal. I could do that any day of the week if I wanted. Except I have better things to do.

Like being a white trash american aspie and eating baked beans, chatting with your WoW friends on Skype and being ugly in general.
Kick me

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #53 on: September 13, 2009, 07:59:03 AM »

Like being a white trash american aspie and eating baked beans, chatting with your WoW friends on Skype and being ugly in general.
* PMS Elle feels an involuntary rush of attraction to Phlexor.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #54 on: September 13, 2009, 08:35:54 AM »

Sorry to disappoint you there, both of you.

I'm a white aspie, that's all you got right.

I'm not american, I'm not white trash, I eat baked beans only every now and again (I just know how to make them not taste like shit), I don't play WoW or any online game, I don't use skype and I don't have friends. I wouldn't know if I'm ugly or not, but I don't think I've repulsed anyone lately with my looks, could be wrong though. Maybe I'm ugly to you because I don't look like Cher, thankfully.

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #55 on: September 13, 2009, 09:54:30 AM »

I'm not american, I'm not white trash, I eat baked beans only every now and again (I just know how to make them not taste like shit), I don't play WoW or any online game, I don't use skype and I don't have friends. I wouldn't know if I'm ugly or not, but I don't think I've repulsed anyone lately with my looks, could be wrong though. Maybe I'm ugly to you because I don't look like Cher, thankfully.

I don't make much difference between people on the anglo-axis in terms of which one is the most trashy. There are some really germanic brits around, not scots or welsh or any other trash, who look like class A germans/europeans/scandinavians in general, but in the US, Canada and Australia most are descendants of low class/genetic degenerates that migrated.

I draw a sharp line between a pure germanic brit and an anglo-trash like caucasian americans and australians.
Kick me

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #56 on: September 13, 2009, 11:23:52 AM »
shut your plastic face, mongrel

i'm a pure-bred Mancunian  :zoinks:

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #57 on: September 13, 2009, 12:09:27 PM »

I don't make much difference between people on the anglo-axis in terms of which one is the most trashy. There are some really germanic brits around, not scots or welsh or any other trash, who look like class A germans/europeans/scandinavians in general, but in the US, Canada and Australia most are descendants of low class/genetic degenerates that migrated.

I draw a sharp line between a pure germanic brit and an anglo-trash like caucasian americans and australians.

I'm mostly Dutch/Polish, do your best, not that it matters.

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #58 on: September 13, 2009, 12:44:12 PM »

I'm mostly Dutch/Polish, do your best, not that it matters.

If you live in Holland I understand the attitude. Most dutch people completely lack a sense of cultural identity and try to be some sort of americanized "global" people. That's why they, unlike germans and swedes etc, many times speak in ridiculously americanised or pathetically wannabe british accents. Dutch people, especially the younger generation, get 98% of their daily culture, music, tv etc from Britain and the US. Germany on the other hand, like Spain, Brazil, Korea or Japan, generates it's own culture alongside the american import and that's why you don't see nearly as many wannabe americans in Germany as you do in the Netherlands.
Kick me

Blasted

« Reply #59 on: September 13, 2009, 12:50:15 PM »
How do you feel like about Polish people?  :zoinks: