Educational

Author Topic: Ask Soleiyu some shit  (Read 11409 times)

Offline Soleiyu

• Racist leach sucking on the government tit
  • SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
Re: Ask Soleiyu some shit
« Reply #255 on: September 25, 2009, 05:48:36 AM »
Jeans always feel rough to me.

Soleiyu, are you left or right-handed?

Right-handed. But other than that my left side of the body is completely dominant, the face, the eye, the feet etc. I have my balance in the left side. My right side is "dead" aside from the right hand which has the detailed motor skills.
Kick me

TheoK

« Reply #256 on: September 25, 2009, 05:54:19 AM »
Jeans always feel rough to me.

Soleiyu, are you left or right-handed?

Right-handed. But other than that my left side of the body is completely dominant, the face, the eye, the feet etc. I have my balance in the left side. My right side is "dead" aside from the right hand which has the detailed motor skills.

That's interesting. The same goes for my right hand and left side of the body. The left side of by body except for my left hand is the strongest.

Offline matthe

• gifted asshole
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • quit fucking with my dogs equilibrium yo
« Reply #257 on: September 25, 2009, 01:03:31 PM »
im right handed but left eyed. i am fairly ambi tho, so it isnt much of a problem

i can shoot well with two guns and two targets simultainiously. reloading isnt so easy with the left but thats cause true lefty guns are hard to find. can shoot better with left hand/eye but can handle bigger guns with my right hand with less accuracy.

i can play lefty or righty drum kits, but it hard to play the same styles and beats, my playing has a very different feel lefty. guitar is dificult lefty.

i was good at football cause i had better power kicking with the right, but better aim with the left. plus i could switch it up mid stride and throw the goalies off.

basically my motor skills are better and im stronger on the right, but the left is better with autopilot, subconcious, and aiming type stuff.

feix ma spellan. ai nide halp. coz i caent duet.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #258 on: September 25, 2009, 01:37:04 PM »
I'm right handed and left eyed, too.

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Mayhem of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #259 on: September 25, 2009, 10:22:43 PM »

I do everything right-handed except hockey. I would play golf and bat left handed if I weren't forced to learn them right handed. It just feels more natural to have the dominant hand doing the aiming, and the less dominant hand propelling.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #260 on: September 29, 2009, 04:23:10 AM »
^You would need a left-handed hockey stick then? I haven't seen one of those before. I am wondering whether you mean ice or field hockey.

Soleiyu, have you had surgery on your nose? I think that would have to be up there with the most painful sorts of surgery to have as the nose is so sensitive.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Soleiyu

• Racist leach sucking on the government tit
  • SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #261 on: September 29, 2009, 04:24:58 AM »
^You would need a left-handed hockey stick then? I haven't seen one of those before. I am wondering whether you mean ice or field hockey.

Soleiyu, have you had surgery on your nose? I think that would have to be up there with the most painful sorts of surgery to have as the nose is so sensitive.

I did the nose twice and it wasn't very painful at all tbh. The lips aren't painful either. The only really painful thing I did was a forehead lift. I would say, based on my experience, the only truly painful aestethic procedures would be facial lifts or surgery over a larger part of the body. Everything else just makes you soar for 3 days and after a weeks it's pretty much healed.

This thing with bandages for a month after rhinoplasty is a myth. You will most likely be able to go to work and appear normal after 7-10 days and you usually don't have bandages, just a little patch.

Also, this idea that people look "artificial" or like Jocelyn Wildenstein after a few surgeries is also a lie. I've had like 7-8 things done, three times in the lips, twice in the nose, forehead etc... and I still look natural, just in a better way. You get good results from doing repeated natural surgery, small procedures instead of forcefully changing everything fast the american/mexican/iranian way. I don't even have physical signs of surgery. I'm 100% healed and could go on and do 10 more surgeries at this rate without becoming like Michael Jackson. Modern, careful surgery doesn't give those exaggerated results, instead it builds nicely over time with repeated surgeries into a natural, smooth look.

The only downside is it takes a huge amount of money and years to achieve more dramatic results the nice way. A lot of people who do surgery don't have the patience so they end up trying to force the surgeon to turn them into Bride of Wildenstein immediately so they can go home to their kids and their middle class life and never have to spend that much again. Really good results from discrete surgery are built up over years of careful procedures.

People who expect dramatic results from just one procedure will, if the surgeon is good at least, be dissapointed because the body will heal completely and the results of surgery will be hard to notice. It's when you start repeating those small procedures over and over you start getting the customized appearence you want. So plastic surgery is in a way a lifestyle. A sort of continuing goal. This is typically percieved as something very negative, but in fact it's just like any other improvement interest, like cars, homes etc.

Waking up from anesthesia is more mentally painful than any of the physical pain afterwards.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2009, 04:36:04 AM by Soleiyu »
Kick me

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #262 on: September 29, 2009, 05:04:52 AM »
Going into anaesthesia feels nice, though, at least for me. But waking up, that feels different every time.

I understand why people want plastic surgery for the most part. If they feel better about themselves and won't have long-term problems afterwards, why not?
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #263 on: November 18, 2014, 04:27:45 PM »
Every time I read Solieyu's bullshit, I can't help but think how entertaining it would be to un-ban him and bring him back so we can kick him around some more.   :evillaugh:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #264 on: November 19, 2014, 01:14:50 AM »
He's a nasty piece of work.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #265 on: November 19, 2014, 05:18:18 PM »
what was the excuse for banning him?

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #266 on: November 19, 2014, 07:51:51 PM »

I heard a rumor he's not allowed in the state of Texas.  :zoinks:
:gopher:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #267 on: November 20, 2014, 12:40:39 AM »

Threats to site and individuals.

As a general rule, people who threaten to report us to our ISP using made-up accusations are not allowed to stay.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2014, 12:42:12 AM by odeon »
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #268 on: November 20, 2014, 01:41:15 PM »

As a general rule, people who threaten to report us to our ISP using made-up accusations are not allowed to stay.

Ah. So not all speech is allowed here.

Why wasn't I banned for supposedly threatening George W?

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #269 on: November 20, 2014, 06:56:28 PM »

Ah. So not all speech is allowed here.

Why wasn't I banned for supposedly threatening George W?

Are you looking to be retro-banned, Cal?  :autism:
:gopher: