Author Topic: Quote something that made you facepalm  (Read 331 times)

Frolic_Fun

Quote something that made you facepalm
« on: September 20, 2009, 01:49:48 PM »
"If Aspies Ruled The World:

I don't have a lot of inspiration, but I'll throw out a few and see if others are inspired.

...High School cheerleaders and football players would be bored on Saturday nights.

... Clothing style would be similar to Amish with particular styles and colors designated for particular people and task, with little change over decades.

... The most popular fist dates would be going to a library or bookstore, a museum or historic site, a symphony or play.

... Wars wouldn't be fought because the weapons that aspie scientist develop would be so horrendous nobody would want to use them.

... Wars also wouldn't be fought because the world leaders and diplomats would be logical and reasonable.

... The most popular students would be the honor students.

... Movies based on novels would follow the original story a lot more closely.

... Historical movies would be painstakingly accurate in detail.

... Reality shows would be more education oriented. American Idol would only show the good singers, the Dancing shows would tell more about the history of dance types. Hell's kitchen would have background about the dishes being prepared, between the scenes of the chef yelling at people.

... Things would be like a statement I remember from the novel "Madame Bovary," where tabloid newspapers would have critiques of Greek drama, and you'd have to travel to a Spanish monetary to find a dusty manuscript that told about what prince William wore to the polo match.

... We'd already have colonies on Mars."

My response:

"The world would fall into more of a complete mess because your average aspie can't be arsed to do the most basic of things. He/she will more likely to shit on the ground, wipe their arses with their hands and feel all smug about it."

Offline jman

• Road warrior pimpdaddy of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
Re: Quote something that made you facepalm
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2009, 04:26:41 PM »

I don't have a lot of inspiration, but I'll throw out a few and see if others are inspired.

...High School cheerleaders and football players would be bored on Saturday nights.

... Clothing style would be similar to Amish with particular styles and colors designated for particular people and task, with little change over decades.

... The most popular fist dates would be going to a library or bookstore, a museum or historic site, a symphony or play.

... Wars wouldn't be fought because the weapons that aspie scientist develop would be so horrendous nobody would want to use them.

... Wars also wouldn't be fought because the world leaders and diplomats would be logical and reasonable.

... Reality shows would be more education oriented. American Idol would only show the good singers, the Dancing shows would tell more about the history of dance types. Hell's kitchen would have background about the dishes being prepared, between the scenes of the chef yelling at people.

... Things would be like a statement I remember from the novel "Madame Bovary," where tabloid newspapers would have critiques of Greek drama, and you'd have to travel to a Spanish monetary to find a dusty manuscript that told about what prince William wore to the polo match.

My response:

"The world would fall into more of a complete mess because your average aspie can't be arsed to do the most basic of things. He/she will more likely to shit on the ground, wipe their arses with their hands and feel all smug about it."

Where did that come from

asspies for freedom?

WP?

Offline Soleiyu

• Racist leach sucking on the government tit
  • SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2009, 04:32:50 PM »
90% of aspies are statistically disabled losers living outside of society. Not science geniuses or honor students.
Kick me

Offline jman

• Road warrior pimpdaddy of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2009, 04:38:58 PM »
90% of aspies are statistically disabled losers living outside of society. Not science geniuses or honor students.

:facepalm:

Offline Soleiyu

• Racist leach sucking on the government tit
  • SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2009, 05:02:59 PM »

:facepalm:

I'm talking about Europe, not Jewnited states of America.
Kick me

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2009, 05:40:17 PM »

That not true, i'm sure lots of European aspies have their faces changed to look like freaks.
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2009, 01:27:28 PM »

My response:

But you already do that to people's threads  :thumbup: