Author Topic: Something is coming.  (Read 869 times)

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Something is coming.
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2010, 08:54:18 PM »
Probably it's Richard.

(Freedom of speech you know)
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Scrapheap

« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2010, 09:06:21 PM »
Do you think it will be pre-mature??  :orly:

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2010, 09:11:05 PM »
Do you think it will be pre-mature??  :orly:

Most likely.  And sticky and yellow.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2010, 02:51:31 AM »
The grass isn't greener over here in WA, most people's lawns are brown and patchy. We haven't had any rain for ages so I hope that it is rain that is coming.

Ren, it has been flooding east of the country. I wish for WA to get rain!!!! Watch out for those sharks :zoinks: and wicked surf.

Loup
Yeah it has been on the news frequently about all the flooding that is going on in the east. While we have the strictest water restrictions ever.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2010, 03:03:34 AM »
The grass isn't greener over here in WA, most people's lawns are brown and patchy. We haven't had any rain for ages so I hope that it is rain that is coming.

Ren, it has been flooding east of the country. I wish for WA to get rain!!!! Watch out for those sharks :zoinks: and wicked surf.

Loup
Yeah it has been on the news frequently about all the flooding that is going on in the east. While we have the strictest water restrictions ever.

Somebody once told me that the east coast and the west coast of Aust at the same lattitude have parallel weather patterns. Whoever told me that is an idiot :P

I hope the flooding subsides by Christmas.

eris

« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2010, 07:50:09 AM »
I am glad your butt is a lot better :thumbup:

No, I am not a medium. Just get feelings from time to time.

It is all good. I am smiling.

Loup

I can feel it when things come, but I am not psychic and I can't control any of it

No one ever believes me when I say this, but I knew my house was going to burn down

Like 2 weeks before it happened it would just randomly come into my head that my house was going to burn down, and I dismissed it.

I had a dream it happened

Then this NIGHT it happened, I was goind to dye my hair but got a really bad feeling that I shouldnt, then like 10 minutes later this girl came screaming though the hallway saying the building was on fire  :zombiefuck:

It is like, I was waiting for it...

and honestly, it was horrible at the time, but it was the best thing that ever happened to me

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2010, 10:13:53 PM »
Are you a medium? I'm just happy my fucking butt is alot better so i guess aslong as nobody shoots me or i suddenly die tomorrow, i shouldnt care :laugh:

Yes stop fucking your butt. Fire agate play is ...or should be eradicated from your sexplay.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2011, 07:11:07 AM »
You're right Loup, something IS coming, but its quite a lot more than life changing.

Just make sure you choose carefully when our time is up. Just to let you know, whichever choice is made by humans, things WILL change. I hope you can adapt.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #23 on: January 03, 2011, 07:21:01 AM »

Loup

Somebody once told me that the east coast and the west coast of Aust at the same lattitude have parallel weather patterns. Whoever told me that is an idiot :P

The flooding did NOT subside by Christmas :-\

Offline renaeden

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #24 on: January 03, 2011, 07:32:48 AM »

Loup

And it is STILL raining over there. I have read that the flooded area is bigger some European countries.
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2011, 07:45:38 AM »

Loup

And it is STILL raining over there. I have read that the flooded area is bigger some European countries.

I was in Bundaberg for Christmas. I was in awe over the sheer volume of water there alone!!

Osensitive1

« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2011, 07:18:42 PM »
Where's Loup?

P7PSP

« Reply #27 on: January 03, 2011, 07:31:37 PM »

Loup

A report I read said bigger than France and Germany combined. That is a lot of real estate.

Offline renaeden

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #28 on: January 03, 2011, 11:45:42 PM »

Loup

A report I read said bigger than France and Germany combined. That is a lot of real estate.
I may have read the same thing. I just couldn't remember which countries they said and didn't want to write the wrong thing here.
Tek'ma'tae