Educational

Author Topic: Funny ass sarcasm  (Read 502 times)

Offline Gluey

• Raging Red Head of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Park.
    • Tales From The Tard Hut Well at least some videos
Funny ass sarcasm
« on: August 30, 2009, 06:50:40 PM »
Sarcasm at it's best. Funniest site ever.

http://www.howtobepunk.com/punks/punk-rawker
Park.

The_Chosen_One

Re: Funny ass sarcasm
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2009, 08:36:18 PM »
Yeah, right....  :zoinks:

Now that's what I call REAL punk.

Disco on the other hand....

Offline Gluey

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Park.
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2009, 08:57:32 PM »
Disco can go fuck themselves with a Starfrit apple peeler

The Sex Pistols are ok. I prefer American punk to UK
Park.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2009, 02:42:17 AM »
A lot of punk is just as pretentious as annoying disco bollocks. Basically eejits keeping on to their teenage rebel mentality. I'd have to hand it to them though, back then they literally were all DIY and actually had some valid reasons to "rebel" due to actual social and economic problems in the 70s/early 80s. Nowadays they just go to hot topic and various thrift stores without even trying anymore, using daddy's money to pay for it all while thinking Greenday is punk as fuck.

I tried to get into the music, didn't click with me. However, I have a fondness of post-punk. :orly:
« Last Edit: August 31, 2009, 02:46:22 AM by Shleed. »

Offline matthe

• gifted asshole
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • quit fucking with my dogs equilibrium yo
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2009, 03:05:07 AM »
i cant believe i found this on the tube. prolly 25 year old song

feix ma spellan. ai nide halp. coz i caent duet.

Offline Gluey

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Park.
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2009, 02:41:24 PM »
[quote author=Shleed. link=topic=11741.msg506985#msg506985 date=All s1251708137

A lot of punk is just as pretentious as annoying disco bollocks. Basically eejits keeping on to their teenage rebel mentality. I'd have to hand it to them though, back then they literally were all DIY and actually had some valid reasons to "rebel" due to actual social and economic problems in the 70s/early 80s. Nowadays they just go to hot topic and various thrift stores without even trying anymore, using daddy's money to pay for it all while thinking Greenday is punk as fuck.

I tried to get into the music, didn't click with me. However, I have a fondness of post-punk. :orly:
[/quote]

Yeah Greenday and Avril al tard had to fucking ruin it.
my younger friend who is all in the emo craze doesn't even want to
talk about rebelling against world issues or talk about conspiracy theories.
All she did was ask me how I made that safety pin shirt. I told her it got ripped and it's a favorite shirt i didn't want to get rid of it
and I didn't have the sewing skills to fix it. All I told her was I got my safety pins form the dollar store. She wanted to go their right away and then
deliberately rip up all her shirts. I'm like c'mon Meghan holes are something you gotta earn not make.
 She's younger and more ignorant then me. she didn't invite me to come to her new years party because the way I am embarrasses her and that
i act differently then most people.

See proof their that punk is dead. A bunch of docile sheep with dyed hair and piercings listing to their stupid Greenday.
Park.

Blasted

« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2009, 02:49:58 PM »
When I was younger I wore a safety pin in my ear  ::)

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2009, 03:00:03 PM »
There's no such thing as a "true" punk, beatlebint. No one is, especially these days. :orly:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2009, 05:18:41 PM »
Before the punks, we had the hippies, the mods, the rockers, the bodgies, the widgies, the Teddy Boys and whatever. While punk was going along, there was disco, then after that new wave stuff took over. The surfies had been going all along, and nowadays people just recycle anything that's already been done before. Rebellion is meant to be an 'up yours' and it's meant to be a statement to authority, but when it's copied so much that people think it's a joke, then it loses any impact it would have had.

Offline SleepyDragon

• Little Green Lizard of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2009, 07:30:25 PM »
Before the punks, we had the hippies, the mods, the rockers, the bodgies, the widgies, the Teddy Boys and whatever. While punk was going along, there was disco, then after that new wave stuff took over. The surfies had been going all along, and nowadays people just recycle anything that's already been done before. Rebellion is meant to be an 'up yours' and it's meant to be a statement to authority, but when it's copied so much that people think it's a joke, then it loses any impact it would have had.

True. Like Nike using "Revolution" in a shoe commercial. Everything cool gets co-opted sooner or later.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2009, 07:33:58 PM »
i'm doing a lazylution coz i can't be arsed with owt else

Blasted

« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2009, 07:36:39 PM »

Offline Gluey

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Park.
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2009, 04:36:13 PM »
There's no such thing as a "true" punk, beatlebint. No one is, especially these days. :orly:

no kidding
Park.

Offline Gluey

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Park.
« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2009, 04:39:45 PM »

True. Like Nike using "Revolution" in a shoe commercial. Everything cool gets co-opted sooner or later.

Yeah rebellion is diluted these days. It's like drinking flat soda.
Park.