Author Topic: Post something weird that happened today  (Read 1236 times)

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Post something weird that happened today
« Reply #60 on: June 24, 2016, 05:13:04 AM »
Boss guy has never been married and he's in his 60's, we have no idea if he's gay or straight or bi or pan... He does have a kinda camp manner about him but that's it, we've got absolutely no other clues whatsoever.

He needn't be secretive about any kinks, we're all pretty open minded ourselves :eyelash:. Me and crushboi have already theorised whether any sexual favours are involved. But I can't identify when/where said favours would have a chance to take place.

Anyway count 4 people in my normal office knowing about this guy now; The first partner, another partner (the financial planning boss), the receptionist and our IT lady. And I just remembered with the end of the financial year coming our annual performance reviews shouldn't be far off so that's when I reckon they will question the boss guy about this guy (during his review).

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #61 on: July 01, 2016, 04:05:25 AM »
Now he's taken to smoking upstairs in the office bathroom.

Boss man gave no shits (but then I'm only going off the word of crush boi here).

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #62 on: July 01, 2016, 04:36:54 PM »
I saw a group of about  ten people on horseback riding in a park, I see one or two in that area once in awhile but never this many
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #63 on: July 01, 2016, 05:56:25 PM »
I saw a group of about  ten people on horseback riding in a park, I see one or two in that area once in awhile but never this many

For a moment, I pictured ten people on one horse.  :zombiefuck:

Age-related cognitive decline is making me dumber than a box of rocks!  :autism:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline WolFish

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #64 on: July 05, 2016, 04:19:55 PM »
seriously?
deepak chopra is the ceo of canada post? he's locking out the workers on Friday.

he writes books on spirituality
but the guy makes more than the prime minister. holy cow!
wonder if his readers know this

skipped over his stuff when i was interested in new age things, now i remember why.
Mark Twain: “Never argue with a [troll], onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.”

#Dancewithgarygopher

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #65 on: July 11, 2016, 03:36:18 AM »

Boss man gave no shits (but then I'm only going off the word of crush boi here).

Evidence confirmed, cigarette butt sighted in bathroom sink today.

The maximum number of visits in one day now stands at 16!! :GA:
The guy has also gotten his 12 year old nephew on the gravy train, so now he comes in as well (as well as other family members who come from time to time).
Last week they (his family) scammed a new TV out of boss man, saying the one they got months ago broke (was paid for by this guy's money held by the public trustee). The came to him in the afternoon about it and had it by the start of business the next day, so something is amiss this time, the trustee wouldn't have transferred the funds that quickly. We suspect boss man actually bought it for them.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #66 on: July 11, 2016, 07:13:44 AM »

The guy has also gotten his 12 year old nephew on the gravy train, so now he comes in as well (as well as other family members who come from time to time).
Last week they (his family) scammed a new TV out of boss man, saying the one they got months ago broke (was paid for by this guy's money held by the public trustee). The came to him in the afternoon about it and had it by the start of business the next day, so something is amiss this time, the trustee wouldn't have transferred the funds that quickly. We suspect boss man actually bought it for them.

Boss man appears to be losing control of things.  Time to stage a coup. :heisenberg:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #67 on: July 11, 2016, 08:11:18 AM »

Boss man appears to be losing control of things.  Time to stage a coup. :heisenberg:

That's the plan :zoinks:

The partners are REALLY on the case now. They're itching to stampede over there after hearing about the smoking. So...it's just a matter of time before Mount Bossman blows his top. I can at least resolve to just stay in my main office all week, but the poor buggers over there will probably see their jobs become untenable. Bossman will feel so betrayed that we rallied to evict his "childrens", and accuse us of racism, classism and everything (its none of that, we just want our fucking office back).

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #68 on: July 22, 2016, 06:25:26 AM »
Weird shit gets even weirder.

The partners approached boss man about it mid last week and he didn't get the message enough. He was....nothing after he came out of the boardroom with them, if he's absolutely furious at us for going behind his back he's obviously keeping it to himself. The partners did their best to approach him about it without implicating us though, saying they heard about it from clients and they spotted the guy themselves a few times. Whether that story flew I dunno.

So the guy is still coming in, albeit a little less frequently, and the boss man just makes his 'transaction' with him a bit more hastily and tells him he's busy today. But he won't tell the guy what the partners instructed him to tell the guy; that he's not welcome to come into the office anymore, period. He seems pretty non-stressed about it too. We're not sure if boss man is in a situation he can't get out of himself or if he's deliberately being defiant. The guy is definitely brazen, he even comes in while one of the partners are visiting the office.

The guy's family still come in. The 12 year old kid had fun over the school holidays damaging people's cars and stealing, so guess who they chose to come to for legal advice? I so didn't want to go over there last week thanks to this kid, because I would have bet that if he targeted my [$60k] car nothing would happen (as in, the office situation wouldn't change). I still don't want to go over, but there's been a few days where it's only been boss guy and crush boi in the office so they need backup. Hopefully when the lady bookkeeper over there comes back from her holiday next week I can get my other office boycott under way.

The partner that was bullying me a few years back has seized the opportunity that opened up with all of this to go over and meddle in the affairs of the other office. This will piss off boss man so much as he really hates him, but he brought it upon himself. He was given autonomy from the main office and he misused it by letting this guy have the run of the place.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #69 on: July 23, 2016, 07:54:54 AM »
^Can't say your job isn't interesting!

Hope your car remains safe.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #70 on: July 23, 2016, 11:07:38 AM »
The holidays are over and the kid is back in school (I think), so it's safe to take my car over there atm. Somebody posted a video of him swearing and obstructing traffic on FB. The police came to their house a few days later, thanks indirectly to me who slyly passed their address onto the guy who filmed the video ;).

I don't know how we're able to be such a barnyard tbh, I mean, all the other accounting firms in town manage to stay stereotypically boring (even the one with 50+ staff and 7 partners).