Educational

Author Topic: check out the calender  (Read 739 times)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
check out the calender
« on: April 02, 2006, 04:28:20 AM »
most notably july.

what does july 4 say on you brits calender.

got the shit kicked out of us day.
Misunderstood.

eamonn

Re: check out the calender
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2006, 04:36:33 AM »
Actually if it was a straight war between the British and the Americans then youd have been bitched in about a week. Britain was just out of a costly war with France (which Britain one, BTW) and you had lots of outside help, particularly from the French. It wasnt untill after the second world war that the yankees could realistically say they'd kick the shit out of Britain in a full-blown war, and man for man the British Army are much more efficient and better organiseed army than the yankee-ddodles. Anyway, i am glad that the US got their independance because a lot of the funding for Irelands independance campaign came from the US and let's face it, who'd want to admit to owning you bunch of ignoramuses. ;D

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2006, 04:48:39 AM »
then you got the point.

there were alot of people willing to back the concept of freedom back then.
i guess when you've lived with it for 230 years its not such a novel a concept anymore.
Misunderstood.

eamonn

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2006, 04:56:24 AM »
And if only we kept on using our guns instead of dropping them to pick up the bagpipes of the last player to get shot down, and if the highland brigade had used trousers we wouldnt have the wind rushing up our skirts and blowing into our face. Didnt the Brits learn the lesson about not messing with Mel Gibson from when he was Scottish and they killed his Dad and brother? Fast forward a few hundred years and they are dumb enough to kill his aqcuired family? Let us hope that Mel Gibson doesnt decide to become a muslim and move to Iran, then it's the US's turn to learn a valuable lesson about messing with Mel's Nuclear family.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2006, 05:00:07 AM by eamonn »

duncvis

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2006, 05:03:02 AM »
Never mess with teh Gibson.... don't you mean nucular? ;D

eamonn

« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2006, 05:33:07 AM »
Grrrrrrr......

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2006, 06:19:08 AM »
I believe based on my current schedual july the fourth will be a binging day, and monday a purging day.
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2006, 11:48:51 AM »
Actually if it was a straight war between the British and the Americans then youd have been bitched in about a week. Britain was just out of a costly war with France (which Britain one, BTW) and you had lots of outside help, particularly from the French. It wasnt untill after the second world war that the yankees could realistically say they'd kick the shit out of Britain in a full-blown war, and man for man the British Army are much more efficient and better organiseed army than the yankee-ddodles. Anyway, i am glad that the US got their independance because a lot of the funding for Irelands independance campaign came from the US and let's face it, who'd want to admit to owning you bunch of ignoramuses. ;D
We would want You either too.
Guardian of the Empire

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2009, 05:00:10 PM »
you know when the red army invaded poland in 1939 they wore bras as earmuffs because they didn't know what they were  :indeed:

Blasted

« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2009, 05:06:13 PM »
:orly: