Author Topic: guns  (Read 9371 times)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Re: guns
« Reply #315 on: November 14, 2018, 10:44:52 PM »
She is gorgeous. Arms look okay to me, I think it's just the angle that makes them look short. The chest is way out of proportion on a girl who is so small-boned. I assume that it's a big set of implants. Implants are yuck.

HOW DARE YOU!!?!!???

Honestly, I do not know her.  BUT you're harshin' my buzz, Dude!

You want me to pretend they're real from now on when you post pics of girls with obvious implants? Can do. Should i say "those are real FOR SURE!!!" or should I just pretend I didn't notice the humongous things and just comment on how pretty her face and hands are?

Harsh, Dude and to think, I had a buzz.

:lol1:

I hope you never meet my seventeen year old daughter. She is not skinny, about one hundred thirty pounds, but sports a 42 DD (mommy took care of this measuring stuff when she had to have a strapless set up for her choir costume. She said damn, hers are bigger than mine) and I know for a fact that she has never had implant surgery.

OH, then mom had to get to work and I was in charge of the shopping trip to acquire said specialized girl equipment.  Imagine the looks an old bearded guy gets when he is shopping for a big bra AND how quickly the place clears out.
 :lol1: :lol1: :lol1:
« Last Edit: November 14, 2018, 11:02:15 PM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #316 on: November 14, 2018, 11:08:13 PM »
I didn't get the double meaning.

Racking the bolt is what you have to do to "cock and load" a typical magazine fed gun of many sorts.

I might also refer to tit fucking if one were to be so inclined.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #317 on: November 15, 2018, 12:45:04 AM »
I didn't get the double meaning.

Racking the bolt is what you have to do to "cock and load" a typical magazine fed gun of many sorts.

I might also refer to tit fucking if one were to be so inclined.

I grew up around bolt-action guns, so I'm familiar with racking the bolt. And I can imagine a plethora of double meanings for it. I just didn't make the connection.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #318 on: November 15, 2018, 12:58:30 AM »
She is gorgeous. Arms look okay to me, I think it's just the angle that makes them look short. The chest is way out of proportion on a girl who is so small-boned. I assume that it's a big set of implants. Implants are yuck.

HOW DARE YOU!!?!!???

Honestly, I do not know her.  BUT you're harshin' my buzz, Dude!

You want me to pretend they're real from now on when you post pics of girls with obvious implants? Can do. Should i say "those are real FOR SURE!!!" or should I just pretend I didn't notice the humongous things and just comment on how pretty her face and hands are?

Harsh, Dude and to think, I had a buzz.

:lol1:

I hope you never meet my seventeen year old daughter. She is not skinny, about one hundred thirty pounds, but sports a 42 DD (mommy took care of this measuring stuff when she had to have a strapless set up for her choir costume. She said damn, hers are bigger than mine) and I know for a fact that she has never had implant surgery.

OH, then mom had to get to work and I was in charge of the shopping trip to acquire said specialized girl equipment.  Imagine the looks an old bearded guy gets when he is shopping for a big bra AND how quickly the place clears out.
 :lol1: :lol1: :lol1:

That is huge for a 130 pound girl. I was going to say "you're gonna have your hands full" before I realized how incredibly inappropriate that sounds. Anyhow, I'm sure that you'll think of ways to keep the boys on their best behaviour.

My daughter just turned 10, above the 98th percentile on height for age, she will be an amazon. Not having those sort of issues with undergarment shopping yet. 
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #319 on: November 15, 2018, 08:11:37 AM »
I go from thinking that I should meet them while sharpening one of my machetes with a primitive rock (it would be a prop - I have very specific sharpening stones for all my blades) to asking them for help cleaning a few of my shotguns, then freaking them out by showing I can re-assemble it in less than a minute.

Boils down to finding solace in the fact I have already done what I need to do so that I can trust my daughter's judgement.

But, yeah, my daughter is stacked and my hands are full.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #320 on: November 16, 2018, 04:18:54 PM »
Is it just me or are her arms a bit short? :-\

There does seem to be a slight photographic foreshortening of her forearm. I think her humerus length seems normal, though.
Camera phones or phone cameras pretty much suck.

This is why portrait photographers use long lenses and gradated lighting when photographing most people. The long focus lens tends to "flatten" the image (focus length of the lens does not affect depth of field, a common misconception. Depth of field is merely is function of lens aperture and subject Distance to acquire a specified image size at your film plane), getting rid of most anomalies associated with shorter focus lenses, such as foreshortening of limbs which are on an angle closer to the position of the camera rather than an angle closer to the perpendicular plane of focus. Then, of course, you have to put back the dimensional identifying shading and perception of depth with clever use of directional lighting strategies.

This one is really off, though, and it's not obvious what's wrong. It took me a while to realise why I was bothered about it.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #321 on: July 29, 2020, 03:43:14 PM »
 8)

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #322 on: July 30, 2020, 07:01:14 PM »
 :zoinks:

:gopher:

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #323 on: July 30, 2020, 07:32:48 PM »
Pappy, that's a very clever meme (even though the picture is actually an 800mm gun).

I'm clearly spending too much time listening to my son talk about WW2.

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #324 on: July 30, 2020, 09:13:15 PM »
Yes, I know.

That's the Schwerer Gustav.

It was more a penis extension than an effective weapon of war.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #325 on: July 31, 2020, 02:39:58 AM »
Looks pretty mean to me, though. Guessing it could do a lot of damage, so what was the problem with it?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein