Author Topic: Who hates being in grocery stores  (Read 1280 times)

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Who hates being in grocery stores
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2009, 06:40:26 PM »
No, I was more referring to the chavvy types. The hipsters etc. are harmless physically, but they're an obnoxious bunch.

Oh the chavs? Nah. I was raised by a green beret. I really don't like to, but if it comes down to it, I can seriously fuck someone up.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2009, 08:12:17 PM »
Stores are only good in the wee hours of the morning
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Gluey

• Raging Red Head of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Park.
    • Tales From The Tard Hut Well at least some videos
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2009, 09:48:54 PM »
I used to hate being in public places, but I don't mind it anymore. My powerful prescence has been refined and sharpened so it cuts like a knife whenever I speak or look at someone.

People usually shrink away from me or agree with everything I say.  ;)

Yeah I know what you mean. I'm like that too. People are scared of me. I have small Greyish blue eyes and I was told in high school that a girl was scared of me because my stare is too intense.
Park.

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2009, 10:30:34 PM »
I don't mine going to grocery store.
Guardian of the Empire

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2009, 10:43:10 PM »
I only hate crowded grocery stores, assholes bump into you rudely and block the aisles with their fat asses, talking to either each other in person, or on the phone. They know you're coming but they... just... don't... move! Fuckers. The malls are not as bad here, hardly run into any problems (except some large retailers have shitty customer service), but I usually go in the mornings to avoid the crowds.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2009, 10:30:26 AM »
I stick to shopping in the early morning and stick to the smaller stores.

Hate crowds.  :zombiefuck:

This is a prompt :yawn:

I don't care,  I think this could help someone else, if they have my intrests,  not what it appears to be.

I like crowds full of women, that I pick out from the men.   Its certainly better than my home, which there is no one there.  Crowds can make it take long.   I like to stare at the women, just becareful, they could get the wrong idea.  They usually don't care if I do it.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • TURN UP THE SIGNAL-WIPE OUT THE NOISE
« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2009, 03:37:13 AM »
I look at shopping like it's work. So it's usually Hell, and sometimes laughably absurd.

I have a totally untested, unproven theory that people drive grocery carts as badly or worse than they drive their cars. The one fun thing I've learned to do--esp. if I'm on my oddy-knocky--is weave in & out & around. I call it "Shopping Parkout." Unlike the villains in PAUL BLART, I don't use a board or a bike. And as much as it is for fun, it's to get out people's way so I don't goes apeshit. Which I have done. Almost did earlier this week. My sig other wisely asked me to get the car.

The other good rule I've learned is the oldest one: Eat before shopping. Especially grocery shopping. You'll save $ right there.

Alex179: Everything that is living is dying.   It will stop dying when it is dead.
"Earth is the cradle of Humanity. But one cannot live in a cradle forever."--Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
The law is the law. Rules are rules. God is God. A is A. Black is black. I want my baby back.

Blasted

« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2009, 03:39:59 AM »
Or just take a limited amount of money with you :laugh:

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • TURN UP THE SIGNAL-WIPE OUT THE NOISE
« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2009, 03:41:50 AM »
Or just take a limited amount of money with you :laugh:

QFT. Done that too many times to count.  :)
Alex179: Everything that is living is dying.   It will stop dying when it is dead.
"Earth is the cradle of Humanity. But one cannot live in a cradle forever."--Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
The law is the law. Rules are rules. God is God. A is A. Black is black. I want my baby back.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #24 on: August 02, 2009, 05:52:06 AM »
I find that grocery shopping visually overloads me most times I go, it isn't just the people that make it a chore.
There are just too many choices to make and too many colours and things to look at.

Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Coral

• Cool Dude of the Aspie Elite
  • Constant Poster
  • Coral
« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2009, 02:49:47 PM »
I stick to shopping in the early morning and stick to the smaller stores.

Hate crowds.  :zombiefuck:

This is a prompt :yawn:

I don't care,  I think this could help someone else, if they have my intrests,  not what it appears to be.

I like crowds full of women, that I pick out from the men.   Its certainly better than my home, which there is no one there.  Crowds can make it take long.   I like to stare at the women, just becareful, they could get the wrong idea.  They usually don't care if I do it.

LMFAO!!!!  Browsing through I just knew that Randy would be posting in here! You love being in grocery stores Randy, don't ya??? The one's that will not have you arrested for patronizing their establishment anyways! Hahahahahahaha! I think I peed myself! And YES Randy, women DO care when a stranger is eyeballing them no matter where. They just try to ignore you in hopes that you will stop, and not make eye contact for fear that you will initiate conversation or contact! What you are interpreting is not what is really happening in real life Randy. You sound like you are having delusions that are getting more real to you all the time. I hope you get some counseling soon, and possibly some socialization skills. If you would put on a decent outfit, cut your hair, fix your glasses so they sit straight on your face and actually approach a woman who is not hiding with a handshake and introduction such as, "Hi, my name is Randy, how are you?" Maybe you would get a better response and your house wouldn't be so empty. I think I can speak for just about every woman who has been ogled by a stranger in the way you do it, it makes them feel uncomfortable and some of those fight or flight responses begin to activate. Again, you should go over to Dad's and watch some of the crime shows with him. Then you could see why women don't respond to men who act like this... there are psychos out there!
Alldayglowrandy turned out to be the bravest guy ever & my hero. A warrior until the end may he finally have peace

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Mayhem of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2009, 03:13:03 PM »

Maybe that should have been sent as a private message.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2009, 03:38:41 PM »
Grocery shopping's fun. We always go in and buy the same food, sometimes different kind and this time we totally got different things because I need to eat healthy. We got very few of the same stuff.

Offline SleepyDragon

• Little Green Lizard of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #28 on: August 07, 2009, 10:20:36 PM »
I've just returned to Australia from North America, the land of ridiculously-overcomplicated consumer choice. Green tea extract in yogurt? Why, in heaven's name? I like yogurt in my yogurt, and maybe a bit of fruit. If I want the tea, I'll brew some myself. :duh:

P7PSP

« Reply #29 on: August 07, 2009, 10:31:17 PM »
I've just returned to Australia from North America, the land of ridiculously-overcomplicated consumer choice. Green tea extract in yogurt? Why, in heaven's name? I like yogurt in my yogurt, and maybe a bit of fruit. If I want the tea, I'll brew some myself. :duh:
Is your sleep schedule fucked up now? Does Australia have proper saltines?