Author Topic: 'War on Terror'  (Read 6197 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: 'War on Terror'
« Reply #90 on: March 31, 2007, 08:34:52 AM »
This thread is boring because your arguments are hollow and without merit. You'd better read up on the subject because you really are naive, and not only do you not understand what I'm saying, you also do not have a clue about what you are saying.

I think we should all consider ourselves lucky because you're not in any position of power and cannot possible make any of your moronic views happen.

Was there a logical argument in there somewhere? 

I seem to understand very well what you (and I) are saying as you never refute my observations of how you misread my posts.

When you can paste the exact post as a response to the person who's saying it without changing a word, it doesn't bode well for the intelligence of the poster.  I now say to you:

This thread is boring because your arguments are hollow and without merit. You'd better read up on the subject because you really are naive, and not only do you not understand what I'm saying, you also do not have a clue about what you are saying.

I think we should all consider ourselves lucky because you're not in any position of power and cannot possible make any of your moronic views happen.

;D ;D ;D ;D

/Brings back the feeling of saying: I know you are, but what am I?
//ah, thirdgrade debates; how I've missed you...
///BTW, I know you are, but what am I?  :wanker:

Ah, but when you use my argumentation, you also adopt my views. I'm glad we both agree that you're a moron. I didn't know you're a third-grader but it sort of makes sense.

If you're a third-grader, though, then you're too young for Intensity.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline jonathan79

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #91 on: March 31, 2007, 01:18:24 PM »

Was there a logical argument in there somewhere? 

I seem to understand very well what you (and I) are saying as you never refute my observations of how you misread my posts.

When you can paste the exact post as a response to the person who's saying it without changing a word, it doesn't bode well for the intelligence of the poster.  I now say to you:

;D ;D ;D ;D

/Brings back the feeling of saying: I know you are, but what am I?
//ah, thirdgrade debates; how I've missed you...
///BTW, I know you are, but what am I?  :wanker:

Ah, but when you use my argumentation, you also adopt my views. I'm glad we both agree that you're a moron. I didn't know you're a third-grader but it sort of makes sense.

You must have missed the part where I said, "I now say to you".  I believe thats number 4.

I now say to you:

/Odeon's counter: 4
//I know you are, but what am I?
///Over this debate(?).....

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #92 on: March 31, 2007, 03:36:21 PM »
Your originality is startling.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #93 on: March 31, 2007, 03:57:09 PM »

Maybe he was held back a couple of times?

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #94 on: March 31, 2007, 04:43:20 PM »
That would account for the cluelessness some, yes.

- Albert Einstein

Offline jonathan79

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #95 on: March 31, 2007, 09:46:58 PM »
Your originality is startling.

*sigh*

You just don't get it, like always.  My infantile responses were purposely formed in order to mock your recent post which contained no logical responses, but merely consisted of the genius response of "you are a moron", which any third grader could have produced.

Should you need further clarification, just ask.   

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #96 on: April 01, 2007, 04:05:58 AM »
I'd rather see you explaining how the US could afford attacking a couple of dozen dictatorships. You haven't, and it seems that in your world, it's not a problem. That is naive in the extreme, and since you've resorted to the third-grader-style responses, the only possible conclusions are that you a) don't see the problem, or b) are cornered and don't know of any possible response. So rather than admitting that you were wrong or oversimplified a bit, you switched to... this.

In any case, you were pwned.

But please, try again. One of Intensity's original concepts was for it to be a training ground for Aspies that had problems getting their point across in the big, bad world, and you fit the criteria. I doubt I'll care enough to try to educate you again, but there are others, and if you pick a simple enough subject, you, too, can succeed. Good luck.

- Albert Einstein

Offline jonathan79

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #97 on: April 01, 2007, 03:27:10 PM »
I'd rather see you explaining how the US could afford attacking a couple of dozen dictatorships. You haven't, and it seems that in your world, it's not a problem. That is naive in the extreme, and since you've resorted to the third-grader-style responses, the only possible conclusions are that you a) don't see the problem, or b) are cornered and don't know of any possible response. So rather than admitting that you were wrong or oversimplified a bit, you switched to... this.

In any case, you were pwned.

But please, try again. One of Intensity's original concepts was for it to be a training ground for Aspies that had problems getting their point across in the big, bad world, and you fit the criteria. I doubt I'll care enough to try to educate you again, but there are others, and if you pick a simple enough subject, you, too, can succeed. Good luck.

I already pointed out your exagerated claim of attacking "a couple dozen dictatorships", and how we only really need to replace two more, and also how it would be possible.  If you want to push the issue, I will put up the quotes to prove you are lying and deliberately ignoring my responses in order to have an avenue of attack. 

As stated above, my resort to third grade responses was only after you yourself initiated such a response, in which I copied to mock you.

So, it is in fact you who are guilty of: "So rather than admitting that you were wrong or oversimplified a bit, you switched to... this."

If you want to argue that you did not do it first, I will put up the quotes and prove you are lying. 

You have owned nothing, but in fact showed your pitiful debating style which relies on exagerating the other person's claims, ignoring their responses, and resorting to insults when you can no longer logically justify your answers. 

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #98 on: April 01, 2007, 03:34:08 PM »
don't worry jonathon.  theory of mind is a bitch.  and odeon is ripe with it.
Misunderstood.

Scrapheap

« Reply #99 on: April 01, 2007, 03:45:18 PM »
don't worry jonathon.  theory of mind is a bitch.  and odeon is ripe with it.

I've noticed as well.  :clap:

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #100 on: April 01, 2007, 03:46:17 PM »
is it rife, or ripe?

anyways, i have it also.  just not as much.
Misunderstood.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #101 on: April 01, 2007, 03:52:05 PM »
It's interesting how you've gone from "a large amount of dictatorships" to "two more", Jonathan. I haven't ignored your responses; you have.

I'll quote your post from a few days back. Your original trip to la la land is highlighted:

Quote from: Jonathan
The greater threat of terrorism is not so much a growing of idealogy.  But, their ability to acquire new technology which was impossible to acquire before (have you seen the new jumbo jet?  I can just picture the watering mouths of the next generation of hijackers), with the ever-increasing ability of countries to go nuclear, and the advances of science and biological warfare in government programs.  This is what we must stop.  This is also something that will take years to accomplish, as in order to stop this threat we must overthrow a large amount of dictatorships in order to acheive democratic stability throughout the world.

It was only after your failure to try to prove, or even acknowledge, the above, that I started hinting that you, in fact, are a moron.

As an interesting aside, Henry Kissinger seems to agree with me on how the US cannot win the war in Iraq. Apparently, he's in Japan, accepting some kind of honorary title, and reiterated his views on the Iraq war for the gathered journalists.

- Albert Einstein

Scrapheap

« Reply #102 on: April 01, 2007, 03:56:21 PM »
Henry Kissinger isn't infallible last time I checked.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #103 on: April 01, 2007, 04:01:48 PM »
He certainly isn't. I simply happened to read that little tidbit earlier today.

Still, I'd rather trust Henry Kissinger than Jonathan.

- Albert Einstein

Scrapheap

« Reply #104 on: April 01, 2007, 04:05:00 PM »
He certainly isn't. I simply happened to read that little tidbit earlier today.

Still, I'd rather trust Henry Kissinger than Jonathan.

Great !!! so you know what an "Origin fallicy"" is then right ??