Author Topic: Happy Birthday Spokane Girl  (Read 1256 times)

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Happy Birthday Spokane Girl
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2009, 05:16:54 PM »
I don't know if AA is going to plan another WP gathering. I didn't care of the Jazz thing, it was the aspie gathering I cared about and it was going to be held at the Jazz Festival.

TheoK

« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2009, 05:28:11 PM »
 :birthday: :cake: :party:

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • TURN UP THE SIGNAL-WIPE OUT THE NOISE
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2009, 07:07:24 PM »
 :birthday: :best:
Alex179: Everything that is living is dying.   It will stop dying when it is dead.
"Earth is the cradle of Humanity. But one cannot live in a cradle forever."--Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
The law is the law. Rules are rules. God is God. A is A. Black is black. I want my baby back.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2009, 04:06:31 AM »
Happy Birthday, SG! ;D :party:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2009, 12:45:17 PM »
Happy birthday! :-*

Sometimes schduel changes bring about new  and better ways of doing things.  This is just an observation I made, and it sounds logical to me to.
Positive statements tend to be true.  Crowds can be a bothersome for some with that handicapp, and sometimes its no consolation that everyone around them has that handicapp, no offense,  not trying to say anything about you.    Music can be bothersome to, it used to bother myself when  I was already in distress.  After I learned to cope better, it was enjoyed.  Stimulation is good for you, a little at a time,  I hope you can evenutally adapt. I would think chronic understimulation can make you sick, even if you do have AS. It can leave one uneasy.  I was just trying show you how I have dealt with matters likes these, because they are a fact of life.   I reason my  way out, it helps.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline Shareese/Ana54

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2009, 04:14:04 PM »
Happy belated birthday, SG! So you're 24 now? So you got pregnant when you were 23. Also, I didn't know you were married. I never saw any post or thread about you getting married. r is it common-law like me and my boyfriend?

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2009, 06:15:54 PM »
I conceived just before my birthday so that meant I was pregnant on my birthday (the egg was just a bunch of cells then) and didn't even know it. I said in one of my posts at WP I got married but the thread wasn't titled that I got married. It was titled something else called "Do you ever surprise yourself" something like that but instead it turned into a congratulation thread. I have also talked about the stress of getting married and asking if people got married on the weekends or weekday and mentioned about getting married.

I got married June 20th so it's pretty recent.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2009, 06:17:16 PM »
Did I miss this?

Apparently.

Wishing you a good new year anyway.

And pregnant? Is that rumour based on facts?

If so, congratulations!
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2009, 06:18:48 PM »
Ah, I see it is based on much more than rumours.

Congrats SG!
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #24 on: August 30, 2009, 02:06:45 AM »
I conceived just before my birthday so that meant I was pregnant on my birthday (the egg was just a bunch of cells then) and didn't even know it. I said in one of my posts at WP I got married but the thread wasn't titled that I got married. It was titled something else called "Do you ever surprise yourself" something like that but instead it turned into a congratulation thread. I have also talked about the stress of getting married and asking if people got married on the weekends or weekday and mentioned about getting married.

I got married June 20th so it's pretty recent.

better post the ultrasound/sonogram when u get them